"I Voted Because If Romney Win We Get No More Food Stamps"

And therein lies the issue. Who told her to say what she did?

CBS News has obtained the CIA talking points given to U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice on Sept. 15 regarding the fatal attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, four days earlier. CBS News correspondent Margaret Brennan says the talking points, which were also given to members of the House intelligence committee, make no reference to terrorism being a likely factor in the assault, which left U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans dead.

CIA talking points for Susan Rice called Benghazi attack "spontaneously inspired" by protests - CBS News

My goodness, would you look at the master debater here... ^ :lol: When Beretta's not busy mastering the obvious, he's mastering the art of diverting from any meaningful point. Funny how he's mastered the non-stop critique of various post semantics, and mastered the art of attack on fellow posters, but never does he actually master any meaningful topic. When it comes to arguing the inarguable or arguing all things beside the point, he's number one though, just ask him! :eusa_clap:

What did I say on the other threrad fols about how they come here ruin a thread, get it moved and let...the games begin....

I rest my case:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/268860-fox-news-just-announced.html Pick it up around post # 169.

That game's all U, chump. :lol: ^ Thinks the subjective can be "debated".
dunce.gif

My goodness, would you look at the master debater here... ^ :lol: When Beretta's not busy mastering the obvious, he's mastering the art of diverting from any meaningful point. Funny how he's mastered the non-stop critique of various post semantics, and mastered the art of attack on fellow posters, but never does he actually master any meaningful topic. When it comes to arguing the inarguable or arguing all things beside the point, he's number one though, just ask him! :eusa_clap:

What did I say on the other threrad fols about how they come here ruin a thread, get it moved and let...the games begin....

I rest my case:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/268860-fox-news-just-announced.html Pick it up around post # 169.

That game's all U, chump. :lol: ^ Thinks the subjective can be "debated".
dunce.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The gift that keeps on giving for the Christmas season and all year through...

Last edited:
And therein lies the issue. Who told her to say what she did?

CBS News has obtained the CIA talking points given to U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice on Sept. 15 regarding the fatal attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, four days earlier. CBS News correspondent Margaret Brennan says the talking points, which were also given to members of the House intelligence committee, make no reference to terrorism being a likely factor in the assault, which left U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans dead.

CIA talking points for Susan Rice called Benghazi attack "spontaneously inspired" by protests - CBS News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ma6pMrMOIQ8]LIBYA Susan Rice: Spontaneous Protest Was Hijacked By Extremists, Heavy Weapons Accessible - YouTube[/ame]

Again a picture says a thousand words. Terrorism is one issue. Who told Rice what to say is another? Who wrote these "talking points" ? And, why say something so definitive when no one isn't sure of anything. Competent people always leave wiggle room when there is uncertainty, which they agreed was the case early on. We know the time-frame so all the blanks need to be filled in. Hence the hearings and why Clinton needs to be grilled. It's all tied together. Fragmenting all the issues merely diverts and dilutes it. There are many unanswered questions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back