I voted against Obama because...

...partly because of his inexperience. Now that he has experience, he most likely has my vote. After watching Romney turn into a do-and-say anything for a vote guy, Obama gets my support. Better the devil I know than the dooshbagh I don't.

You disingenuous cocksleeve! :lmao:

You voted against Obama in the primary, not the general.

Big difference you dishonest fuck. :thup:

My dearest love child, I voted against Obama and went with McCain. I've always said so.

And I've always believed you're full of shit.

bwgd? :dunno:

...partly because of his inexperience. Now that he has experience, he most likely has my vote. After watching Romney turn into a do-and-say anything for a vote guy, Obama gets my support. Better the devil I know than the dooshbagh I don't.

Wow.
Sooo...your saying Romeny is a "say anything to get your vote guy".....AND Obama isn't??? :eusa_hand:
Seriously?
I can honestly say as objective as anyone that Obama is the most "say anything to get elected" President in modern history.
Holy Cow Dante....the guy has systematically did the opposite of what he said over and over and over.

Wow.

really? Obama never said just anything to get elected. He rode an idiotic populist wave into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. After he was elected he faced reality, or worse he snookered many on the left with high hopes. Either way your analysis is as flawed as it gets.

Specifically how is it flawed? (I won't hold my breath)
You obviously didn't pay attention in 2008, and don't appear to be in 2012 either - so you are in no position to judge anyone's analysis since yours is based on a whimsical thought.

Wow.
Sooo...your saying Romeny is a "say anything to get your vote guy".....AND Obama isn't??? :eusa_hand:
Seriously?
I can honestly say as objective as anyone that Obama is the most "say anything to get elected" President in modern history.
Holy Cow Dante....the guy has systematically did the opposite of what he said over and over and over.

Wow.

really? Obama never said just anything to get elected. He rode an idiotic populist wave into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. After he was elected he faced reality, or worse he snookered many on the left with high hopes. Either way your analysis is as flawed as it gets.
And you claim you'll vote for him again, so where's your logic... in the toilet?

I rarely if ever voted for a President based on campaign promises.

sorry, I'm really into elective politics and am more of a realist when it comes to governing styles.

I am not of the left, or a populist nitwit, so any promises Obama may have made, I have zero interest in.

:eusa_whistle:
lesson over

Wow.
Seriously?

Wow.

You obviously didn't pay attention in 2008, and don't appear to be in 2012 either - so you are in no position to judge anyone's analysis since yours is based on a whimsical thought.

And Hope and Change isn't the epitome of whimsical thought?

I'm more into the Constitution.

Oh, don't get me wrong...I bore people to tears with talk about the founders, the framers, and the ratifiers. :lol: But almost every single candidate of every single party in America, believes in the US Constitution.

that's my opinion and I'll fight defending it

:cool:
dD

And Hope and Change isn't the epitome of whimsical thought?

What?:eusa_eh:
And where did you see that I would say anything of the sort?

you're so frickin smart. It's almost unbearable. :eusa_eh:

I'm more into the Constitution.

Oh, don't get me wrong...I bore people to tears with talk about the founders, the framers, and the ratifiers. :lol: But almost every single candidate of every single party in America, believes in the US Constitution.

that's my opinion and I'll fight defending it

:cool:
dD

Good. My Vote Cancels out Your Vote. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QoG5u_6kjI&feature=related]John Stossel talks about Barack H Obama's broken campaign promises 1/20/10 - YouTube[/ame]

Wow.
Seriously?

Wow.

pay attention. I will stoop to condescend to you this one time, as my time here is valuable. :eusa_clap:

have you ever wondered why you did so poorly in school?

I voted for Obama for several reasons. One was McCain's foolish act, "Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" and his choice of Palin, an example of blatant tokenism. I also hoped electing a president of color would help bring Americans together - sadly it has had an opposed effect. Racism once hidden in the closet has come out and is acceptable in some quarters.

I voted for Hilary in the California Primary because I felt she understood the pressures of the job and how mean people could be (something President Obama has experienced for three years now) and because I thought Clinton had done a very good job under very trying circumstances (much of which was self inflicted and not relevant to his work as president).

I will vote for Obama again. He is experienced, he is smart, he is composed, he is competent and his is serious, hands above the four clowns running for the GOP nomination.

I voted for Obama for several reasons. One was McCain's foolish act, "Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" and his choice of Palin, an example of blatant tokenism. I also hoped electing a president of color would help bring Americans together - sadly it has had an opposed effect. Racism once hidden in the closet has come out and is acceptable in some quarters.

I voted for Hilary in the California Primary because I felt she understood the pressures of the job and how mean people could be (something President Obama has experienced for three years now) and because I thought Clinton had done a very good job under very trying circumstances (much of which was self inflicted and not relevant to his work as president).

I will vote for Obama again. He is experienced, he is smart, he is composed, he is competent and his is serious, hands above the four clowns running for the GOP nomination.

fell sorry four ya ,, you got four maladies, blind, deaf, dumb, and stupid.. sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back