I voted against Obama because...

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

...partly because of his inexperience. Now that he has experience, he most likely has my vote. After watching Romney turn into a do-and-say anything for a vote guy, Obama gets my support. Better the devil I know than the dooshbagh I don't.

I voted against President Obama because he is a member of an elitist (read that as arrogant) club of corrupt men and women who care more about themselves than this country.

And I speak not only about the Democratic Party, but both parties. I didn't vote for McCain for the same reason and I'm not voting for President Obama this time around for two reasons, one he hasn't proven me wrong above and he has shown his disdain for the rights guaranteed to us under the Constitution as his predecessor did.

Immie

...partly because of his inexperience. Now that he has experience, he most likely has my vote. After watching Romney turn into a do-and-say anything for a vote guy, Obama gets my support. Better the devil I know than the dooshbagh I don't.

Now he does have lots of experience.......

Running up the debt.

Wiping his ass with the Constitution.

Espousing pathetic energy policies.

Apologizing for America.

Who would not vote for a peckerhead like that ?

Makes sense.

I voted against President Obama because he is a member of an elitist (read that as arrogant) club of corrupt men and women who care more about themselves than this country.

And I speak not only about the Democratic Party, but both parties. I didn't vote for McCain for the same reason and I'm not voting for President Obama this time around for two reasons, one he hasn't proven me wrong above and he has shown his disdain for the rights guaranteed to us under the Constitution as his predecessor did.

Immie

Sovereign People-hood now!!

:badgrin:

Now he does have lots of experience.......

Running up the debt.

Wiping his ass with the Constitution.

Espousing pathetic energy policies.

Apologizing for America.

Who would not vote for a peckerhead like that ?

Makes sense.
more :cuckoo: talk = an endorsement 4 Obama

People like you are a prime example of why democracy is an ignorant and coercive political philosophy upon to others.

Why should I be subjected to your sophomoric and myopic views?

do you plan on puking up the entire text of roget's or just selected chunks?

asshat

:lol:

People like you are a prime example of why democracy is an ignorant and coercive political philosophy upon to others.

go fuck yourself and while you're at it go blow a dead horse

:eusa_whistle:

IOW, you just provided more proof of why democracy sucks.

congratulate yourself on being such an informed voter.

Last edited by a moderator:

So you intend to provide support for corruption. You intend to support some of the most absolute cronyism ever witnessed with dollars amounts never before seen.

Stand up take a bow.

So you intend to provide support for corruption. You intend to support some of the most absolute cronyism ever witnessed with dollars amounts never before seen.

Stand up take a bow.

you're kidding, right?

asshat

^^Still sore from my assbeating the other night on a simple vocabulary lesson.

Temporary means:

a. You are still sore
b. I like Pie
c. Nazi
d. Provisional

asshat

Temporary means:

a. You are still
b. I like Pie
c. Nazi
d. Provisional

you're free to beat your ass or any other body part that strikes your fancy.

:thup:

asshat

Temporary means:

a. You are still
b. I like Pie
c. Nazi
d. Provisional

I like you, you are a good sport and witty. If you want to have an actual discussion without witticisms and sarcasms, then I am open.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Temporary means:

a. You are still
b. I like Pie
c. Nazi
d. Provisional

I like you, you are a good sport and witty. If you want to have an actual discussion without witticisms and sarcasms, then I am open.
impossible demand because...

del is a sarcastic nit-wit and his witticisms are nit-witticisms tinged with sarcasm.

hope this clears things up.

:eusa_shifty:

What a conservative says: I will voted against Barack Obama because I don't like his policies, and the way he governs.

What a liberal hears: I will vote against Barack Obama because he's black.

Forum List

Back