I usually grill flank steak for Fajitas

Are you going to beat your meat first?

Or soak it?
No, but I will stab it with a fork.
Usually flank is a tough hide so I usually beat my meat then soak it...While having a margarita....
if you cut it against the grain it helps. especially if you are making tortillas. But I wonder, how many liberal dick smoking faggots have me on ignore?

Or soak it?
Usually flank is a tough hide so I usually beat my meat then soak it...While having a margarita....
if you cut it against the grain it helps. especially if you are making tortillas. But I wonder, how many liberal dick smoking faggots have me on ignore?
I usually use it to make stir fry, whatsyername..

Or soak it?
Ignore is for the weak-minded.

Or soak it?
So why are so many know it all faggots ignoring me?
Maybe it's your bubbly personality.
There is a difference between ignoring and not replying.

Or soak it?

Shiiiit.....sear that sucker for about ten minutes total flipping every minute or so and it's tender as all get out.
And of course cut across the grain.

Or soak it?
I leave my flank steak where it lies in the meat section......... Then pick up a strip, t-bone, porterhouse or ribeye steak.
Me too I usually buy it in slabs and cut to the size I need.

Because you are a worthless waste of space moron of a troll.
Just like Ding but with less ecclesiastical inputs from Hell..

Shhhh.....I realized where I was and took that post down.

I'm nothing like ding, girl.

I'm going to try my instant pot next time I make fajitas.
I've done ribs, pork butt, and corned beef. Awesome.

Forum List

Back