I usually don't go this far to criticize a sitting President...but...

Seriously - what is wrong with this man?
Yesterday at yet another rhetorical campaign speech - he blamed the Republicans in the Senate for not passing his miracle Jobs plan....:eusa_eh:

TODAY....he was asked what he thought about the Senate delay and debate and the changes in how the bill would be paid for...and...wait for it...here it comes...."The approach that the Senate is taking I'm comfortable with. In order to deal with the jobs bill, we're still going to have to reform the tax code to make sure that we're closing loopholes,''

WTF??
So...yesterday was what?
I mean - either one of two situations are true -

a) He didn't know that the delay was not the Republicans (no really stop laughing)
b) He was purposefully being deceitful and assuming the majority of American voters are too ignorant of what is going on to realize he is being less than truthful.

At any rate...he is a hack.

The Democrats in the Senate have a plan to bring the bill to a vote after some minor tweaks.

The GOP in the House have absolutely no intention of ever letting this thing have a vote.

Clearly you can see the difference here.

Yesterday at yet another rhetorical campaign speech - he blamed the Republicans in the Senate for not passing his miracle Jobs plan....:eusa_eh:

TODAY....he was asked what he thought about the Senate delay and debate and the changes in how the bill would be paid for...and...wait for it...here it comes...."The approach that the Senate is taking I'm comfortable with. In order to deal with the jobs bill, we're still going to have to reform the tax code to make sure that we're closing loopholes,''

WTF??
So...yesterday was what?

a) He didn't know that the delay was not the Republicans (no really stop laughing)
b) He was purposefully being deceitful and assuming the majority of American voters are too ignorant of what is going on to realize he is being less than truthful.

This president is a modern day snake oil salesman. Obama has done nothing but state the obvious, offer a legislative end all solution that must pass or risk untold danger and catastrophe, and then when it doesn't yield the promised results it's ignored and downplayed.

So what shovel-ready wasn't shovel-ready?

So what unemployment is at sustained highs? This administration has said openly that this is most likely the new normal, so Americans should just get over it.

There are some left wing fanatics on this board that refuses to admit the obvious: that this presidency is going to be ruined by its own ineffectiveness. Perhaps it is just a disagreement on just what he has been ineffective at, but reality--which I know is difficult to understand for my misguided friends on the left--his ineffectiveness at growing the economy and furthering American interests is what will undoubtedly lead to his electoral defeat in 2012.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

WTF??
So...yesterday was what?

The Democrats in the Senate have a plan to bring the bill to a vote after some minor tweaks.

The GOP in the House have absolutely no intention of ever letting this thing have a vote.

Bullshit. Several Democrats won't vote FOR this because all it is are Tax increases. They have a job to protect until at least they are re-elected.

WTF??
So...yesterday was what?

So tell me, what gives you this blind faith that the bill is a good one?
Just because Obama says it is?
Hmm....and what would you say that makes you?

WTF??
So...yesterday was what?

And why was an up or down vote shot down by Dingy Harry?

Republicans were giving Obama what he wanted. Up or down.

And why was an up or down vote shot down by Dingy Harry?

Republicans were giving Obama what he wanted. Up or down.

McConnel made a chess move...and a damn good one.

WTF??
So...yesterday was what?

c) All The Above?
yeah ...it's a combo of all of the above !!

As for the administration accusing McConnell of "gamesmanship"...yes it is...in fact hell yes it is.
He merely answered their "gamesmanship".
Obama spins wildly that the republicans are "refusing to vote" when the actual truth was it hadn't even hit the floor yet as the Democrats were rewriting it (and rightfully so - it was yet another abomination released by this administration)
So..McConnell called his bluff.
What will everyone but Obama shrills remember this for?
They will remember Obama called on to the Republicans to vote "NOW..no delay...NOW".
And when they called him out on it - they had the audacity of accusing Republicans of playing games!
Ah the shear whimsical humor one can find with this freshman.

Last edited:

WTF??
So...yesterday was what?

why don't you tell us what became of all the bills the House passed and sent over to the Senate then why don't you get out your violin tune it up and cryusafuckingriver whydonchya?

Forum List

Back