I used to say Obama caused the economic collapse simply because he was the nominee

You people just cannot give credit where credit is due.

The economic crisis was spearheaded by the housing market collapse was spearheaded by Jimmy Carter's fucking with the banks and their loan requirements, then again by Slick Willy Clinton, then by Barney Fwank and his boyfweind...all fucking Democrats.:clap2:

please go get two numbers for me.

The number of sub primes written and then the number of subprimes required by CRA.

Housing prices started to fall in 2007. That was the first card in the house of cards that collasped.

Not to pick nits, but housing prices began to fall in June of 2006.

I stand corrected.

2006 was the lead-up to the Dems taking back Congress. The real trouble started years before.

I think the market started crashing because all they would talk about was how lousy the economy was. Once they took over in 2007 they changed many of the lending regulations. People got into homes with adjustable loans that were all hitting the 3 year period where they went from a fixed rate to a higher flexible rate. In one month those loans became so expensive they couldn't make the payments. People were moving into mansions without jobs, without credit, with zero down. It's was ridiculous. That all came to an end when the Dems took back Congress.

Not to pick nits, but housing prices began to fall in June of 2006.

I stand corrected.

2006 was the lead-up to the Dems taking back Congress. The real trouble started years before.

I think the market started crashing because all they would talk about was how lousy the economy was.

LOL! Right. And the Recession in 2001 was caused by the Republicans talking bad about the economy. All right then.

People got into homes with adjustable loans that were all hitting the 3 year period where they went from a fixed rate to a higher flexible rate. In one month those loans became so expensive they couldn't make the payments. People were moving into mansions without jobs, without credit, with zero down. It's was ridiculous. That all came to an end when the Dems took back Congress.

So you're saying Dems took positive steps to restrain the ridiculousness in the housing market. That's a good thing, right?

The economic crisis was spearheaded by the housing market collapse was spearheaded by Jimmy Carter's fucking with the banks and their loan requirements, then again by Slick Willy Clinton, then by Barney Fwank and his boyfweind...all fucking Democrats.:clap2:

The number of sub primes written and then the number of subprimes required by CRA.

Please grow some balls and start keeping up with the news. All of what I said has been documented over the years. Carter and Clinton were Captains of the ship and Barney was First Mate.

Democrats fucked Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac out of MILLIONS of dollars, using it as a cash cow to line their own pockets as Executives with high salaries.

Please grow some balls and start keeping up with the news. All of what I said has been documented over the years. Carter and Clinton were Captains of the ship and Barney was First Mate.

Democrats fucked Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac out of MILLIONS of dollars, using it as a cash cow to line their own pockets as Executives with high salaries.

Loans from depository institutions were less than 20% of the subprime market and had a lower default rate than mortgages from outside depository institutions. Meanwhile, from 2001 to 2007 Freddie and Fannie's share of the market declined dramatically as they were crowded out by private firms unrestrained by conforming loan standards.

Last edited:

You are just full of it.....

Facts that is.....:D Dont let up......

Liberals lie...the reason the housing market collspsed anf prices dropped in 2007 is because of horrible deals made with freddie and fannie mae WITH A DEMOCRATICALLY CONTROLLED CONGRESS.

fucking bunch of liars. Look at the bills passed,liberals are a direct cause of the problem then blame BUSH.

Liberals lie...the reason the housing market collspsed anf prices dropped in 2007 is because of horrible deals made with freddie and fannie mae WITH A DEMOCRATICALLY CONTROLLED CONGRESS.

fucking bunch of liars. Look at the bills passed,liberals are a direct cause of the problem then blame BUSH.

the decline in prices started in 2006...when Republicans were in charge.

Quit making shit up.

(by the way, any bill passed by congress was signed by.....who again? That's right, the President.)

Now I say he will cause its resurrection simply by exiting the Whitehouse.

Yeah, yeah I know it sounds simplistic but look at the data. Everything tanked directly after he won the nomination.
DittoNazis are the most retarded of all the mindless CON$ervoFascist drones. Their MessiahRushie repeated the crap below today and the fools can't stop themselves from repeating it in a public forum.

March 2, 2009
RUSH: Well, here's some truth for you. President Obama campaigned for two years. His policies were announced that long ago. He won the Democrat nomination last August, six months ago. Every smart money guy, every smart money woman on Wall Street and around the world knew Obama was a shoe-in to be president six months ago.

RUSH: So the economy stopped. The stock market started tanking. They knew Obama was going to win.

RUSH: To say that Obama has been in office only one month is not accurate from an effect on the world and an effect on the country standpoint. Barack Obama has been the controlling political authority on the economy for six months.

Now I say he will cause its resurrection simply by exiting the Whitehouse.

Yeah, yeah I know it sounds simplistic but look at the data. Everything tanked directly after he won the nomination.

One cold hard fact about the down turn.........

Business didnt come to a halt for me until Sept 2009........Then it fell off the cliff.

His exit will mean an immediate boost in confidence...........

Re-write history much?

U.S. Corporate Profits Kept Climbing at End of 2009
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704100604575145462637402620.html

Last edited:

Quit making shit up.

(by the way, any bill passed by congress was signed by.....who again? That's right, the President.)

A decline few if any noticed....... Probably because of those markets.......

My best sales year was 2007....Go figure...............

Quit making shit up.

A decline few if any noticed....... Probably because of those markets.......

My best sales year was 2007....Go figure...............

Well, your sales year isn't relevant. The decline was certainly noticed. People desperately tried to ignore it, but it was noticed.

Forum List

Back