I used to say Obama caused the economic collapse simply because he was the nominee

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Now I say he will cause its resurrection simply by exiting the Whitehouse.

Yeah, yeah I know it sounds simplistic but look at the data. Everything tanked directly after he won the nomination.

• Banned
Romney caused that woman's death simply by being involved with Bain. Logically then Obama's nomination scared all the businesses into seizing up.

See how that works?

Except.... business didn't "seize up" overnight. It had been in the process of stalling for quite a few years prior to that nomination.

And no, I'm not blaming Bush directly here - our economic policies sometimes take decades for us to fully appreciate.

Housing prices started to fall in 2007. That was the first card in the house of cards that collasped.

Yeah, yeah I know it sounds simplistic but look at the data. Everything tanked directly after he won the nomination.

He will help when he's gone.

The reason the economy collapsed right in time for the October Surprise is because housing was already going down, banks were being run on at the behest of Chucky Schumer and others, and very rich friends of the left, hedgfunders started screwing with the market. The Dow tanked and Obama was ushered into office to "Fix It".

Problem is he and his friends were the cause of it.

Ever wondered why nobody ever talks about what exactly happened September 2008?

I believe some members of both parties were in on it. Many of them like Barney Frank and Chris Dodd are leaving right before the economy totally tanks. All of the architects of this mess are safe in their schools and universities, waiting for the end of Capitalism.

Except.... business didn't "seize up" overnight. It had been in the process of stalling for quite a few years prior to that nomination.

And no, I'm not blaming Bush directly here - our economic policies sometimes take decades for us to fully appreciate.

"our economic policies sometimes take decades for us to fully appreciate."

That's why Obama needs to go and as many of his policies as possible be overturned/repealed before they do any more damage down the line.

The reason the economy collapsed right in time for the October Surprise is because housing was already going down, banks were being run on at the behest of Chucky Schumer and others, and very rich friends of the left, hedgfunders started screwing with the market. The Dow tanked and Obama was ushered into office to "Fix It".

I believe some members of both parties were in on it. Many of them like Barney Frank and Chris Dodd are leaving right before the economy totally tanks. All of the architects of this mess are safe in their schools and universities, waiting for the end of Capitalism.

Your honesty is disturbing my liberal logic. Stop please

Barney is a happily married woman now. :smoke:

One cold hard fact about the down turn.........

Business didnt come to a halt for me until Sept 2009........Then it fell off the cliff.

His exit will mean an immediate boost in confidence...........

Ok....and both are retarded

The dates and data say otherwise.

Besides it's no more retarded than most of the other threads

No it's in fact retarded... Sure Obama has played a huge part in making things worse after he was made President. But to claim Obama caused the collapse is pure partisan trolling.

But whatever right, anyone but Obama... no matter how similar and shitty they might be cuz without "anyone but Obama" you couldn't push Mitt, Newt or Cain... It has to be as low as the bar can be set.

Business didnt come to a halt for me until Sept 2009........Then it fell off the cliff.

It means the end of uncertainty in the White House.

Obama isn't honest. He never tells us what he's really up to. We all know he's gonna raise taxes but we don't know when or where.

If Romney gets in that uncertainty is gone. The money will start flowing by January and we'll have an overdue boom that's been waiting to be let loose for over 3 years.

Ok....and both are retarded

The dates and data say otherwise.

Besides it's no more retarded than most of the other threads

No it's in fact retarded... Sure Obama has played a huge part in making things worse after he was made President. But to claim Obama caused the collapse is pure partisan trolling.

But whatever right, anyone but Obama... no matter how similar and shitty they might be cuz without "anyone but Obama" you couldn't push Mitt, Newt or Cain... It has to be as low as the bar can be set.

Fix your sarcasm detector. I think it may be broken

It means the end of uncertainty in the White House.

Obama isn't honest. He never tells us what he's really up to. We all know he's gonna raise taxes but we don't know when or where.

If Romney gets in that uncertainty is gone. The money will start flowing by January and we'll have an overdue boom that's been waiting to be let loose for over 3 years.

Might as well bang your head against the wall because these Obamatrons will never get it...because they don't want to.

:bang3:

You people just cannot give credit where credit is due.

The economic crisis was spearheaded by the housing market collapse which was spearheaded by Jimmy Carter's fucking with the banks and their loan requirements, then again by Slick Willy Clinton, then by Barney Fwank and his boyfweind...all fucking Democrats.:clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back