I used to have a problem with the terms Boy Boi King and other descriptive terms

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Of course the racial aspects are still bothersome but the terms fit Obama. He constantly acts like a child who just broke something and then points at someone else and proclaims NOT ME. Or the CONSTANT phrase he uses to proclaim AMERICA AGREES WITH ME as if he were the only person in Washington that got elected. He acts like a king. He acts like a spoiled little boy.

I don't own guns. I don't have a vagina. I don't live on welfare. It seems like EVERYTHING Obama does is for a select group and the end results accomplish nothing. Where is my president? Obama insists we all agree with him.....but I don't. So when will he realize he isn't king and not every peasant hangs on his every word?

THE TERM BOI KING FITS PERFECTLY

I had always believed that once a President was elected, he became the President of all of America. President of people of all political persuasions, of all races, of all religious or non religious sects, everybody.

Sadly from the moment Obama was sworn in at his first Inauguration, he has been President of only liberals and Democrats.

And he has ruled that way.

I've never witnessed this before.

00-ria-novosti-infographics-preliminary-results-of-the-2012-us-presidential-election-2012.jpg

I'm sorry, I think you were busy telling us how Obama is only representing a select few. :badgrin:

Of course the racial aspects are still bothersome but the terms fit Obama. He constantly acts like a child who just broke something and then points at someone else and proclaims NOT ME. Or the CONSTANT phrase he uses to proclaim AMERICA AGREES WITH ME as if he were the only person in Washington that got elected. He acts like a king. He acts like a spoiled little boy.

I don't own guns. I don't have a vagina. I don't live on welfare. It seems like EVERYTHING Obama does is for a select group and the end results accomplish nothing. Where is my president? Obama insists we all agree with him.....but I don't. So when will he realize he isn't king and not every peasant hangs on his every word?

have you lost it, gramps?

or is your tantrum done now?

have you lost it, gramps?

or is your tantrum done now?

I'm done for now. Thanks for your concern. :)

Forum List

Back