I Urge Israel To Take Out Iran's Nuke Plant. You?

Oh, I am sorry. I stand corrected................................NOT:

"In an astonishing four-part series on Israeli spying in the US, top Fox News reporter Carl Cameron detailed how Israeli agents on American soil had tracked the hijackers, as they moved amongst us, and, in addition, had launched what appeared to be a wide-ranging and quite aggressive intelligence-collection operation directed at US government offices across the country. The allegations contained in his report were denied – and the story (which soon disappeared from the Fox News web site) was never followed up, but Cameron’s reportage haunts us today, and mocks us from the archives where it has been gathering dust for eight years. "Since September 11, more than 60 Israelis have been arrested or detained, either under the new patriot anti-terrorism law, or for immigration violations," reported Cameron:

"A handful of active Israeli military were among those detained, according to investigators, who say some of the detainees also failed polygraph questions when asked about alleged surveillance activities against and in the United States. There is no indication that the Israelis were involved in the 9-11 attacks, but investigators suspect that the Israelis may have gathered intelligence about the attacks in advance, and not shared it. A highly placed investigator said there are ‘tie-ins.’ But when asked for details, he flatly refused to describe them, saying, ‘evidence linking these Israelis to 9-11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It’s classified information.’"

.:eek:

What a fucking tool.

Here, bolded and otherwise highlighted, are the words morons like Confusedatious appear to overlook:

* * * * There is no indication that the Israelis were involved in the 9-11 attacks, but investigators suspect that the Israelis may have gathered intelligence about the attacks in advance * * * *

From that one MIGHT draw a tentative conclusion that the Israelis were more aware of our gaping security holes than we were. Maybe.

You would think an ALLY would have given us that info.

What info? That there were some fuckers the Israelis found more deserving of scrutiny in Our land than our own intelligence guys found those fuckers to be?

How does the fact (if it is an actual fact) that the Israelis found Atta and his ilk worthy of closer scrutiny translate into any basis to believe that the Israelis knew what the fuckers were going to do?

I don't see how we can logically complain that the Israelis failed to tip us off when we don't know that they didn't. Our homeland security sucked then and doesn't appear to be terrific now. A sheriff gets repreimanded by the now DEPARTMENT of Homeland Security for monitoring the status of some of our illegal population. The Feds are STILL asleep at the switch -- only its appears to be willful.

Wow, you rule!!! Can I tell people I know you? I'd pay in cash.

it is a big deal to deny the truth dont you think?

and a lot of the world are dishonest hateful thugs, who should be shot :)

So Ahmadinejad denies the holohoax

Big deal

Should Iran be attacked for that?

Heck, half the world doesn't believe in the holocaust.

Forum List

Back