I understand now -- It's NOT a tax!

Ame®icano;1563096 said:
Both places where it is in both bills were linked here previously.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1561180-post34.html
The second bill is dead in the water so there's no reason to discuss it. The first one says 2.5% of one's adjusted gross income but not to exceed the applicable national average premium for such taxable year. So where's your 15%?

I didn't post it to discuss percentages, but to prove is not a tax. :)

Uhmmmm... or it is? Maybe I should check the dictionary.
I realize that. I'd like to know where MM got his 15%.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the penalty, or tax, or whatever you want to call it.

Ame®icano;1563096 said:
The second bill is dead in the water so there's no reason to discuss it. The first one says 2.5% of one's adjusted gross income but not to exceed the applicable national average premium for such taxable year. So where's your 15%?

I realize that. I'd like to know where MM got his 15%.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the penalty, or tax, or whatever you want to call it.

I don't know about 15% neither. Not in this thread, unless I missed it.

What I do know is that I can't trust this guy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-bY92mcOdk"]In his own words![/ame]

Ame®icano;1563096 said:
Both places where it is in both bills were linked here previously.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1561180-post34.html

Please look up Transparency Too!!!

When they penalize us 15% of our income for not buying an approved health insurance policy, it's not a tax.

Although they will use the IRS to enforce this, and this penalty will show up on our tax bill, it's not a tax.

It's simply money the government takes from us, and keeps.

See? Not a tax! I get it!

So then, you believe in staying with what we have now?

Where people just don't bother to get health insurance, but instead steal taxpayer money to get fixed up in the hospital?

I see this as a "Fee", not a tax, a fee you pay to make sure that the OTHER taxpayers aren't ripped off when you get hurt.

Do any of the posters complaining about this NOT have insurance?

If you do have it, then why do you care?

If you don't have it, then you're trying to rip off the system, and all the OTHER taxpayers through free taxpayer-funded hospital visits, so screw you.

If you don't have it, then you're trying to rip off the system, and all the OTHER taxpayers through free taxpayer-funded hospital visits, so screw you.

So Only the System is aloud to Rip People Off. Everyone else pays up front. Except the Unions, they should be able to rip us off too.

So Only the System is aloud to Rip People Off. Everyone else pays up front. Except the Unions, they should be able to rip us off too.

?

How is the system "ripping you off"?

You're paying minimum amounts of money to cover you incase of a dire emergency. Just like everyone must buy Auto Insurance in order to drive.

Because you know that if an American, any American, doesn't have insurance, they're going to go to the hospital anyway. And if the hospital turns them away they'll sue the hospital. So the hospitals have to give free treatment.

And who ends up paying for that treatment? I do. Along with every other taxpayer with a health insurance policy.

The only right you're defending by being against this "fee", or "tax" or whatever-the-hell you want to call it, is the "right" to rip off everybody else by abusing "the system".

Show me where it is in the bills.
Show US where you are getting your information that it's 15% of medicare costs?

Third request. We're still waiting. Until you do, your posts stand as bullshit.
I tend to skip over your posts since they've devolved into poor replica's of dcon's.

I never said it was 15% of medicare...that was an example. My other example was ten times the amount of 15% of medicare. Try to read for comprehension.
Liar.

And, what you said you have yet to support. Until you do support it, it's bullshit.

Show US where you are getting your information that it's 15% of medicare costs?

Third request. We're still waiting. Until you do, your posts stand as bullshit.
I tend to skip over your posts since they've devolved into poor replica's of dcon's.

I never said it was 15% of medicare...that was an example. My other example was ten times the amount of 15% of medicare. Try to read for comprehension.
Liar.

And, what you said you have yet to support. Until you do support it, it's bullshit.

Welcome to Raviworld !!!:lol:

Basic Great Guy you will take this new insurance and you will like it!!!! If you disagree or say anthing against this system or the president you will be labeled as a Racist, Nazi, radical hatemonger. You and your family will be rounded up sent to re-education camps, where you will be trained in your new job as a community worker, where you will pick up trash and help keep the community clean! you will be housed and feed in the communal camp. now here is your dose of HOPE AND CHANGE!!!!

?

You're paying minimum amounts of money to cover you incase of a dire emergency. Just like everyone must buy Auto Insurance in order to drive.

Because you know that if an American, any American, doesn't have insurance, they're going to go to the hospital anyway. And if the hospital turns them away they'll sue the hospital. So the hospitals have to give free treatment.

And who ends up paying for that treatment? I do. Along with every other taxpayer with a health insurance policy.

The only right you're defending by being against this "fee", or "tax" or whatever-the-hell you want to call it, is the "right" to rip off everybody else by abusing "the system".

50 for you 1 for me , 50 for you 1 for me, 50 for you, 1 for me, 50 for you 1 for me , 50 for you 1 for me, 50 for you, 1 for me, 50 for you 1 for me , 50 for you 1 for me, 50 for you, 1 for me,. You are so right, you have never been more right, I'm sorry I said anything at all so sorry to bother you. You are so right, I am so wrong. It's not a tax either, and it is all so transparent. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Basic Great Guy you will take this new insurance and you will like it!!!! If you disagree or say anthing against this system or the president you will be labeled as a Racist, Nazi, radical hatemonger. You and your family will be rounded up sent to re-education camps, where you will be trained in your new job as a community worker, where you will pick up trash and help keep the community clean! you will be housed and feed in the communal camp. now here is your dose of HOPE AND CHANGE!!!!

Uh, huh, and once again we see why "kee kee" has no rep. :clap2:

?

50 for you 1 for me , 50 for you 1 for me, 50 for you, 1 for me, 50 for you 1 for me , 50 for you 1 for me, 50 for you, 1 for me, 50 for you 1 for me , 50 for you 1 for me, 50 for you, 1 for me,. You are so right, you have never been more right, I'm sorry I said anything at all so sorry to bother you. You are so right, I am so wrong. It's not a tax either, and it is all so transparent. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you have insurance?

?

Do you have insurance?

Yes. It is not a right though, and could easily go south.

Do you have insurance?

So, if you lose your insurance, which would probably mean your income has been drastically reduced, and you get critically ill or injured, and you show up in a hospital, I guess you'll tell them to let you die?

Do you have insurance?

So, if you lose your insurance, which would probably mean your income has been drastically reduced, and you get critically ill or injured, and you show up in a hospital, I guess you'll tell them to let you die?

You guess and assume allot of things. Your Labyrinth is too restrictive. What you defend is not reform but a take over. I support honest impartial reform. It's not all or nothing. Tort reform needs to be included. Allowing companies to sell across state lines. No special union deals.

:lol: :lol: No hopey changey for me thanks. I break out in constitutional hives when around that stuff. :razz:

You post as if you know me. Do I know you from another board?

I give you +5.253 on the wit scale.

Forum List

Back