I tyre of the name calling

i appologize on behaff of all those azzholes.

they shoud of not hurt your feelings.

*assholes

*should have

• Capitalize the first letter of every sentence.

If you can't sprecken ze Engrish then GTFO. This unabated abuse of my language is making me nauseous. I need to lie down.

you're correction attempt is totally half-assed.

Now, I'm sure he meant to use his whole ass.

Hey! did you by chance watch this video?
‪Critics of the So. Central Los Angeles Tea Party (Race Baiting / Racism / NAACP)‬‏ - YouTube
It's what they do. so don't tire of it, get used to it, It used to bother me, now I could give a shit what these hateful people say. It's just that simple. They cannot touch "Indifference" It's been "race baiting all the way baby" since inauguration day.

I wonder if the two black kids i help raise turned out to be racists... oops,

sorry what was i thinking,

blacks cant be racists in Obama's aMerica.

:eusa_angel:

So you call me a racist, and were lucky enough to never be standing near me when you said it, now you call me a terrorist, same goes, good thing you dint say it to my face.

You liberals are loosing it, i have no doubt if you loose the next election you will riot in the streets.

What you really need to fear is that when } your { govt is shut down, and nobody outside of the beltway notices, for what good reason will there be to start it back up again, none really everyone will say....

Having } your { govt off my back for only a hour would be a respite.

Notice i dint call you any names, no need to, ya'll do nothing Butt.

Look where it gets you.

STFU_NOOB.jpg

Well guys, little did I know how right I was. Cowboys & Aliens was about the aliens trying to rob the cowboys of their gold and mezmerizing them while they were doing it.

Classic conservatives vs libs!

Great movie by the way.

Last edited:
When you first meet someone, do you punch them on the shoulder, fart and laugh, tell crude jokes?

No. I punch them on the kidney, and fart, but I only laugh if it smells really bad. Otherwise it's not as funny, imo.

I was asking the OP, just for the record.

And I love fart jokes. Busts me up every time. I'm a female..it's rare. But tell me a good fart joke and I'll pee my pants.

Well,when i lived on Vandenberg we would just say hello, how are ya

have things changed since the 60"s around there? let me know.

:eusa_angel:

When you first meet someone, do you punch them on the shoulder, fart and laugh, tell crude jokes?

No. I punch them on the kidney, and fart, but I only laugh if it smells really bad. Otherwise it's not as funny, imo.

I was asking the OP, just for the record.

And I love fart jokes. Busts me up every time. I'm a female..it's rare. But tell me a good fart joke and I'll pee my pants.

Would a good pee joke make you fart in your pants?

Butt i did it on purpose, thats how the Brits spell tire, one thing the Brits are good at, The English language, trust me.

One of their average 16 year old drop outs can write far better than a typical aMerican college graduate.

that's how they spell tyre as in *i've got a flat tyre, you tiresome sod*

:lol:

did it on purpose :rofl:

At only 69" tall/137 lbs wide i doubt id rate tough guy butt...imho

True man hood is judged by what kind of garden tractor you own,

no reason not to start first:

dscn1838n.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back