I Tyler Perry Movies

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
The man is a genius. I have seen all the Madae movies at least a half dozen times apiece, but this one I am watching tonight...there is not one word of it that is not dead-on perfect. OMG, I am just blown away.

Any other Perry freaks out there?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqdeJ49mB8c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqdeJ49mB8c[/ame]

I was just being a smart-ass. I've seen some of his tv show. It's not for me. I know he's got a ton of fans though...

I like the fact that all of his movies have a strong, religious family message to them. (And libs won't dare criticize him for that because he's Black!) :lol:

• Banned
I was just being a smart-ass. I've seen some of his tv show. It's not for me. I know he's got a ton of fans though...

Try one of the movies, 2Parties. The television shows are too slapstick for me, and the movies are 1,000 xs more sophisticated IMO.

The one in the Op is a drama and the Madea ones are comedies, if one or the other is more to your liking. I'm telling ya, he's terrific.

Tyler Perry has appeared in only one movie with which his name was not attached as either writer, director, or producer.

Name it...

No cheating now...

He stereotypes blacks, and thats racist

madea_goes_to_jail_new_picture.jpg

Tyler Perry has appeared in only one movie with which his name was not attached as either writer, director, or producer.

Name it...

No cheating now...

Man, I dunno hjmick. He's a handsome devil; I think it has to be something I've never seen because I do believe I would have noticed him.

He stereotypes blacks, and thats racist

madea_goes_to_jail_new_picture.jpg

Yes, I have heard that complaint, Tank. I think some people are uncomfy with the addicts, prostitutes and other "low lifes" he uses as characters in his flicks, but these lost souls are well-drawn and treated with the utmost compassion in his scripts. It dun bother me any.

Forum List

Back