I took the Holiday off from Politics...

You were gone?

And keep your shit out of the Flame Zone. It's not your personal chat forum - if you're not smart enough to figure out where your thread belongs, then just don't post one. :)

Fighting my way through the insults ....

I took the last four days off from politics. Not only here on these boards, but in my real in-living-color life. I had way too much going on with family and friends and the such. I did click in on the Drudge to read the headline, but went no further than that. I got myself some catchin' up to do today.

I took the last four days off from politics. Not only here on these boards, but in my real in-living-color life. I had way too much going on with family and friends and the such. I did click in on the Drudge to read the headline, but went no further than that. I got myself some catchin' up to do today.

First News I paid any attention to, aside from the Bronkeys getting Belichecked, was...

Stop calling me Surely... :(

:)

peace...

First News I paid any attention to, aside from the Bronkeys getting Belichecked, was...

peace...

His passing makes you sad does it?

I know news of the NFL games played yesterday which reminds me ... I should go and check out the sports section of USMB.

peace...

His passing makes you sad does it?

I know news of the NFL games played yesterday which reminds me ... I should go and check out the sports section of USMB.

By Belichecked I meant that they were Caught Cheating like Joshy's Former Team was...

Only the Cheatriots were FAR Worse.

Even at Cheating, Josh is a Failure. :lol:

Now to watch San Diego make an End of Season Comeback to not get to the Super Bowl... Again.

peace...

Forum List

Back