I Told You He Was a Loud Mouth Blowhard

• Banned
In an interview before his Tuesday State of the State Address, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie walked back the brutal tongue-lashing he gave House Speaker John Boehner last week over the House’s handling of the Hurricane Sandy Relief Bill.

Christie walks back Boehner criticism | The Daily Caller

You want his finger on "the button"?

I'd take him over the fuckstick we currently have in the White House.

I would too by default...but not by much. This guy is all about himself...then again isn't that the definition of a politician?

I like Christie.

He's an in your face kinda guy who doesn't really care if you like him or you don't.

My kinda guy and he is way better than that fuck in the WH right now.

I like Christie.

He's an in your face kinda guy who doesn't really care if you like him or you don't.

That's why i like him too. He doesn't mince words. He'll tell you how he feels, no matter what. Honesty like that in a politican is rare.

I like Christie.

My kinda guy and he is way better than that fuck in the WH right now.

The deflection tactic is used so often here that I hesitate to ask this question. But I think this is a case where the tactic is warranted.

Please...Claudette.....tell us how you would feel.....HONESTLY.....if Barack Obama was an "in your face kinda guy"? Think about it for a while.

Also....if you think that Christie does not care if he is liked or not.....you might be an imbecile.

he doesn't seem to be worrying where the money (62 billion) will be coming from ... typical Republican when it is their ass taking the hit.

In an interview before his Tuesday State of the State Address, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie walked back the brutal tongue-lashing he gave House Speaker John Boehner last week over the House’s handling of the Hurricane Sandy Relief Bill.

As opposed to what? An arrogant, Ignorant, Left wing Ideologue who cares more about besting his political Opponents than actually doing what is right for America?

I'd have to review his state accomplishments first. Did he balance NJ's budget? He certainly stood up for his constituents rather than badmouthing them all over the EU.

he doesn't seem to be worrying where the money (62 billion) will be coming from ... typical Republican when it is their ass taking the hit.
Sorry, Charlie. The guy has seen the plight of his own citizens. He put on a hell of a pitch putting himself on the line with his party without letting anyone ignore his state's citizens, and he pissed off a lot of barracudas. That could cost him politically, but he took the chance. I'm not overly fond of Christie, but he battened down the hatches of his home state, then went out to center field and caught the ball from the pitcher's mound when nobody else would. He took whatever the coach vented on him, too, and now, he just wants to play ball again, knowing some people may not speak to him for a whole day. :lmao:

He is after all, a diplomat after the war games stop and he wins a plum for the people.

Eh, I'm callin' it safe at home. He's a player.

Forum List

Back