I told you guys that the US Supreme court was left leaning..

You guys tried to tell me that there was no biasedness. Now you know you are wrong. No hiding it now.
what is stupid human bean you are. they give us liberals K wedge issues gay wedge issues wow they give corporations everything with its has to do with business. I told you they will give us all the

You drunk, lol.

Dafuck are you babbling about now? Shouldn't you be stalking some purportedly female poster?

I love being validated. Now the US supreme court is exposed and can be corrected. Judicial reform just became a huge campaign issue.

And what did it do that was "left-leaning", pray?

:popcorn:

use personal political beliefs to change law and make law, which isn't there job as Supreme Court justices.
The Supremos merely rule on the legality of the law, they do not create any law...

They just declared not just same sex legal when there was no law made by congress calling for it. They went a step further calling it a right as the same as the first amendment (speech, protest, practice your religion ect..) btw.. look no futher than what i just wrote. Same sex marriage is the same as practicing your religion. There will have to be a constitutional amendment and states that are on the fence will balk to the traditional side due to this. People don't realize just how big of a can of worms this just opened. This can without question bring down our country. I NEVER THOUGHT I'D EVER SAY THOSE WORDS.
You people kill me, 3% of the population will destroy the other 97%....What,,a,,, load....

You guys tried to tell me that there was no biasedness. Now you know you are wrong. No hiding it now.
what is stupid human bean you are. they give us liberals K wedge issues gay wedge issues wow they give corporations everything with its has to do with business. I told you they will give us all the

You drunk, lol.
yes I was last night when I posted that but I believe it just as much today as I did yesterday now that I'm sober and clear thinking. I've told you people for years the Rich love using wedge issues like God gave guns and racism to divide us. I don't think the Rich give a damn about gay. notice Aledo and robert always side with the corporation in the Rich when it comes to money so f*** your gay issues in your black if you and your religious issues in your guns you're all stupid

-- and what law did they "make"?

"Case law."

Yeah I didn't think anybody had an answer. :rolleyes:

They put their own words in the ACA to make it a tax to make it constitutional. The words were clear, and Roberts changed them, just read the US supreme courts reasons behind ruling in favor of ACA to see this, and scalias dissent crushes Roberts on this exact thing.

Bullshit.
SCOTUS doesn't rewrite legislation. It just calls fair or foul.

-- and what law did they "make"?

"Case law."

Yeah I didn't think anybody had an answer. :rolleyes:

They put their own words in the ACA to make it a tax to make it constitutional. The words were clear, and Roberts changed them, just read the US supreme courts reasons behind ruling in favor of ACA to see this, and scalias dissent crushes Roberts on this exact thing.

Bullshit.
SCOTUS doesn't rewrite legislation. It just calls fair or foul.

We'll.. it... just ...did.

SCOTUS stand that Congress's intention was to give subsides to all is seriously flawed. The wording in ACA was quite clear. SCOTUS has no business in changing the wording of the Law.

They just declared not just same sex legal when there was no law made by congress calling for it. They went a step further calling it a right as the same as the first amendment (speech, protest, practice your religion ect..) btw.. look no futher than what i just wrote. Same sex marriage is the same as practicing your religion. There will have to be a constitutional amendment and states that are on the fence will balk to the traditional side due to this. People don't realize just how big of a can of worms this just opened. This can without question bring down our country. I NEVER THOUGHT I'D EVER SAY THOSE WORDS.

Judicial review, you seem to be making a judgement based on cases that are popular enough to catch the attention of the national media. Because we have an extremely left leaning administration the media tends to focus on the leftist cases. However, according to the National Review in a article written by none other than one of the most right leaning Republicans in history... Senator Ted Cruz, Obama has had more unanimous defeats than Bush and Clinton combined. Her are 3 examples.

"The defeats include cases such: as Judalang v. Holder, when the court faulted the Obama team for making an “arbitrary and capricious” attempt to rewrite the rules governing who is eligible for relief from deportation; Henderson ex rel. Henderson v. Shinseki, in which Obama’s lawyers argued wrongly “that the Department of Veterans Affairs can wholly ignore a veteran’s appeal of a VA regional office’s benefits ruling when the appeal was not filed within the 120-day deadline”; and Bond v. United States, in which the “DOJ argued that an international treaty gave Congress the power to create federal criminal law for wholly local conduct.”

These were unanimous rulings. I will concede one point, however, that conservative judges seem to generally vote in favor of conservative interests and the liberal judges tend to vote in favor of liberal interests. It is disappointing because I remember during her interviews prior to being confirmed, Elena Kagan making it clear that her rulings would always be based on interpretation of written law and would not be influenced by her political feelings. But she almost always votes in favor of the liberal case. Roberts' vote is the tie breaker. If you dig into his responses you will find that he is usually spot on with how he votes. Sometimes he favors the liberal side and sometimes the conservative.

Forum List

Back