I told my employer i'm not signing up

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I told my employer i'm not signing up for healthcare.
my employer responded with "you have to, ...you can't do that"

supposedly , my employer called Stalin, or who ever is in charge, and I was told as long as 70% of the company signs up , I won't have to buy health insurance.

I thought I might take the risk of losing my job but it didn't turn out that way.

my plan is to never sign any paperwork relating to healthcare but the future is obvious,
soon you won't be employed unless you're paying for mansions for the health insurance companies.

supposedly , my employer called Stalin, or who ever is in charge, and I was told as long as 70% of the company signs up , I won't have to buy health insurance.

I thought I might take the risk of losing my job but it didn't turn out that way.

my plan is to never sign any paperwork relating to healthcare but the future is obvious,
soon you won't be employed unless you're paying for mansions for the health insurance companies.

Why wouldn't you want free healthcare from your employer?

You'd rather have taxpayers pay for you if you get sick?

FYI: Since ACA make insurance companies pay for existing conditions, can't cap benefits, and must use 80% of the premiums collected for benefits, I doubt mansions are forthcoming......but who knows, insurance companies are cash cows!

Good for you.

You should not have to pay for their own health care insurance. You just stay on the dole and, if you get sick, present yourself at the emergency room and demand the tax payers foot the bill.

That'll show 'em.

Why wouldn't you want free healthcare from your employer?

You'd rather have taxpayers pay for you if you get sick?

FYI: Since ACA make insurance companies pay for existing conditions, can't cap benefits, and must use 80% of the premiums collected for benefits, I doubt mansions are forthcoming......but who knows, insurance companies are cash cows!
Didn't you hear the man, Wolfstrike? FREE STUFF!

How on Earth could you resist? :lol:

That's a very risky way to make a protest statement. A bout of meningitis with $2 Million in medical bills would cure that urge of yours.

What would have been more effective is a catastrophic policy that does not cover any extras. It makes the same statement but it does not leave you and your family in the lurch if something bad were to happen.

Damn......you really showed Obama didn't you?

That's a very risky way to make a protest statement. A bout of meningitis with $2 Million in medical bills would cure that urge of yours.

What would have been more effective is a catastrophic policy that does not cover any extras. It makes the same statement but it does not leave you and your family in the lurch if something bad were to happen.
Those policies have been made illegal.

Bullshit.

As well they should of been.

They were a cute attempt by HMOs to make a quick buck after 2009.

Obamacare is the dole.

And look who thinks it's free. Freeloaders. Go figure.

Next time you enter an emergency room, tell them you have no intentions of paying

That will really piss off Obama

You have no intention of paying. That's why you force others to do it, and force them to accept crap care in order to pay for the fact that you refuse to pay.

You have no intention of paying. That's why you force others to do it, and force them to accept crap care in order to pay for the fact that you refuse to pay.

I have over $4000 in medical bills sitting on my desk right now. My wife spent two weeks in the hospital and ran up $97,000 in charges. My insurance picked up most of it and I am responsible for the rest. I will pay my part

What would the OP do?

They are still available, they just don't satisfy the individual mandate, so he'd still have to pay the same fine he has to pay now.

They are still available, they just don't satisfy the individual mandate, so he'd still have to pay the same fine he has to pay now.
That makes no sense.

Forum List

Back