I thought?

Isn't it the opinion of the left that Bush is a rightwing religious nut job? And do not the religious nut jobs get accused of believing aids is a plague delivered by God and punishment?

Maybe you can explain this then?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/05/w...28613168e8bf56&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

There is a wide spectrum of religious nut jobs. Perhaps Bush just lies farther to one end of the nutjob continuum than others. It is quite obvious that only some religious nutjobs believe AIDS is divine retribution.

Just a possibility.

Isn't it the opinion of the left that Bush is a rightwing religious nut job? And do not the religious nut jobs get accused of believing aids is a plague delivered by God and punishment?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/05/w...28613168e8bf56&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

And if the NY Times is so biased, ask why they wrote it. :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Other than that... what he said ^^^

I'd just add that it's not so much that Bush is a religious nutjob (although I think anyone who thinks he was divinely instructed to go to war needs lithium... but there ya go) it's the people he panders to and the people he allows power to who are... you know, the hundreds of substandard folk from substandard bob jones u who are running around washington d.c. because of him.

I haven't heard a single person here ever claim that bush think's HIV is a plague from God. So, nice strawman.

Some of his fans might think that: Pat Robertson, et al.

That said, Bush's policy towards HIV in Africa, is one of the few policies of his that I can find little to criticize. Except for his penchant for trying to foist "abstinence only" education policies on people. Which don't work.

Yes. Bush isn't a religious right-wing nutjob, he's a dim-witted scion of an American political dynasty who is easily persuaded by the fashionable thinking of liberals, the left and so-called "neoconservatives." He subscribes to the notion of global racial equality and is perfectly willing to spend massive amounts of hard-earned tax dollars on wasteful sinkholes like Africa in order to prove that he's a good guy and not a cold-hearted conservative racist, even if there's absolutely no independent moral imperative for doing so*. On the domestic front, "No Child Left Behind" is an equivalent. Meanwhile, he's not willing to enforce America's borders or do much to protect American workers, sends troops to their death to fight for foreign interests, and generally hopes and prays for articles like this in the New York Times. This is exactly what he was hoping for: purchase of a front-page ad in the Times through the use of tax dollars I need to feed my family. And he got it.

* How, exactly, is the absolute lack of sexual restraint by black Africans across the Atlantic ocean in any way, shape or form the responsibility of the West? THIS is what we need to focus on? It's not even a naturally occurring disaster, like a flood, for God's sake, for which one MIGHT justify some good-will help from America. AIDS isn't a plague from God so much as it is a plague from PEOPLE WHO THINK RAPING BABIES WILL CURE THEM.

Yes. Bush isn't a religious right-wing nutjob, he's a dim-witted scion of an American political dynasty who is easily persuaded by the fashionable thinking of liberals, the left and so-called "neoconservatives." He subscribes to the notion of global racial equality and is perfectly willing to spend massive amounts of hard-earned tax dollars on wasteful sinkholes like Africa in order to prove that he's a good guy and not a cold-hearted conservative racist, even if there's absolutely no independent moral imperative for doing so*. On the domestic front, "No Child Left Behind" is an equivalent. Meanwhile, he's not willing to enforce America's borders or do much to protect American workers, sends troops to their death to fight for foreign interests, and generally hopes and prays for articles like this in the New York Times. This is exactly what he was hoping for: purchase of a front-page ad in the Times through the use of tax dollars I need to feed my family. And he got it.

* How, exactly, is the absolute lack of sexual restraint by black Africans across the Atlantic ocean in any way, shape or form the responsibility of the West? THIS is what we need to focus on? It's not even a naturally occurring disaster, like a flood, for God's sake, for which one MIGHT justify some good-will help from America. AIDS isn't a plague from God so much as it is a plague from PEOPLE WHO THINK RAPING BABIES WILL CURE THEM.

Yup he started this in 2003, and last I checked Congress had to agree. So much for your moronic rant.

"I thought?"

See...right off the bat, you start this little irritating thread with a exaggeration. Very little - if any - thought goes into a partisan hack like you starting a thread with such inaccuracies, solely for the purpose of throwing a little mud. Only a complete moron would think that "religious nut jobs" are homogenous and all share the exact same wacky beliefs.

For my money, Bush is a faker who openly PLAYS like he is religious in order to garner votes from REAL religious nut jobs. Anybody who claimed Jesus as Lord, and who asked the question, "What would Jesus Do?" would not have come to the conclusion that Jesus would have applied shock and awe to heavily populated urban centers prior to invading a country out of choice and not necessity.

and for my money, you are a liar and a moron.

"I thought?"

See...right off the bat, you start this little irritating thread with a exaggeration. Very little - if any - thought goes into a partisan hack like you starting a thread with such inaccuracies, solely for the purpose of throwing a little mud. Only a complete moron would think that "religious nut jobs" are homogenous and all share the exact same wacky beliefs.

For my money, Bush is a faker who openly PLAYS like he is religious in order to garner votes from REAL religious nut jobs. Anybody who claimed Jesus as Lord, and who asked the question, "What would Jesus Do?" would not have come to the conclusion that Jesus would have applied shock and awe to heavily populated urban centers prior to invading a country out of choice and not necessity.

and for my money, you are a liar and a moron.

Here let me respond to you on a level you understand... FUCK YOU.

that response obviously took about as much "thought" as the opening post in this moronic thread.

well done!

Your an asshole, tell you Fuckwad, grow the hell up and act like what you once were. You want me following you around and shitting on every post you make? I can do that moron. I am retired I can make it my purpose in life to crap all over you like your doing to me now.

You haven't an argument so resort to petty name calling. Fine you want it that way, you got it.

Your an asshole, tell you Fuckwad, grow the hell up and act like what you once were. You want me following you around and shitting on every post you make? I can do that moron. I am retired I can make it my purpose in life to crap all over you like your doing to me now.

You haven't an argument so resort to petty name calling. Fine you want it that way, you got it.

I made my argument: your post is ridiculous and anyone who thinks that "one size fits all" for religious nut jobs deserves all the scorn and ridicule that the rest of the board can heap upon him.

And.... it is quite funny to see you suggesting that you now, finally, will enter into a mud slinging contest with ME when it was YOU who told a complete slanderous lie about me long ago and have been tossing mud at me in an effort to avoid admitting your error.:lol:

you reap what you sow. asshole.

I made my argument: your post is ridiculous and anyone who thinks that "one size fits all" for religious nut jobs deserves all the scorn and ridicule that the rest of the board can heap upon him.

And.... it is quite funny to see you suggesting that you now, finally, will enter into a mud slinging contest with ME when it was YOU who told a complete slanderous lie about me long ago and have been tossing mud at me in an effort to avoid admitting your error.:lol:

you reap what you sow. asshole.

Ohh look the 4 year old is back. Did mommy forget to give you your bottle today? Maybe you need those diapers changed?

Two points:

1. Not all of us think he is a religoius nut job. Many of us beleive he is an arrogant little boy who got everything his daddy could supply.

2. What's to explain. No one can do everything badly, even Bush. but it certainly has nothing to do with your original assumptions.

Ohh look the 4 year old is back. Did mommy forget to give you your bottle today? Maybe you need those diapers changed?

so now I am only FOUR? Please explain how I could have been complaining about Bush's spotty military record five years before I was even born? :D

so now I am only FOUR? Please explain how I could have been complaining about Bush's spotty military record five years before I was even born? :D

Your intellectual level is probably closer to 2. But do drone on you moron. Give me your phone number and I will call to have mommy fix your bottle.

Forum List

Back