I thought you can't Chose to be Gay?...

when did you choose to be attracted to the opposite sex?

it's a fairly big decision, so i expect you can recall it with accuracy.

The question is irrelevant, it has no more to do with my rights than the color of my skin, or if I am rich or poor.

no, it's not.

you claim that people choose to be gay, therefore it follows that one chooses to be hetero-when did you choose? why?

Where did I claim that? I did challenge one person who insisted it is not a choice, but that is not in any way an endorsement of the position that it isn't.

a lot of gay men are fairly wealthy, take great vacations and eat at great restaurants.

they drive really nice cars and wear really nice clothes.

and yet, somehow, i can't bring myself to choose to fuck one.

go figure

:eek: What if he had a Maserati???

damn you

only if it was a biturbo

heh

racing.jpg
pffffffffffffft! :eusa_hand: That car is totally gay!

The question is irrelevant, it has no more to do with my rights than the color of my skin, or if I am rich or poor.

no, it's not.

you claim that people choose to be gay, therefore it follows that one chooses to be hetero-when did you choose? why?

Where did I claim that? I did challenge one person who insisted it is not a choice, but that is not in any way an endorsement of the position that it isn't.

oh, please. did you go to the bill clinton school of parsing?

:lol:

no, it's not.

Nope, just pointing out the obvious. Instead of attacking me for a position when you don't know it you should find out what I think. You just assumed you know the answer.

Nope, just pointing out the obvious. Instead of attacking me for a position when you don't know it you should find out what I think. You just assumed you know the answer.

If being gay is not a choice what is it? If it were genetic identical twins would both always be gay if one is, that is not true.

you've already stated what you think. you think being gay is a choice.

if you want to disavow that now, by all means do so, but don't try to chastise me for assuming that what you wrote was what you meant.

a lot of gay men are fairly wealthy, take great vacations and eat at great restaurants.

go figure

I did not CHOOSE to prefer the female form to some guy's hairy ass.

On the other hand, I am quite pleased that this predetermination of sexual orientation worked out as it did.

Personally, if some male prefers a sexual relationship with some other male(s), I just couldn't care less.

And if a hot female prefers to be with other hot females, then I guess I'll just have to learn to

LOVE IT!

If being gay is not a choice what is it? If it were genetic identical twins would both always be gay if one is, that is not true.

you've already stated what you think. you think being gay is a choice.

if you want to disavow that now, by all means do so, but don't try to chastise me for assuming that what you wrote was what you meant.

Let me get this straight, me challenging xotoxi because he objected to someone who is gay saying she chose to be gay, and asking him exactly how people turn out to be gay if they don't choose it, and science has proven it isn't genetic. Are there other options I am unaware of?

go figure

On the other hand, I am quite pleased that this predetermination of sexual orientation worked out as it did.

Personally, if some male prefers a sexual relationship with some other male(s), I just couldn't care less.

And if a hot female prefers to be with other hot females, then I guess I'll just have to learn to

LOVE IT!

Is there something you would like to share with us? :eusa_whistle:

It's O K... You are among friends! :lol:

Let me get this straight, me challenging xotoxi because he objected to someone who is gay saying she chose to be gay, and asking him exactly how people turn out to be gay if they don't choose it, and science has proven it isn't genetic. Are there other options I am unaware of?

WHOA! Hold on there, Windbag!

I didn't object to someone who way gay saying she chose to be gay. She can say whatever she wants.

I was objecting to mal's implication that this actresses statement somehow refutes what most people believe...that sexual orientation is not a choice.

And I don't think that it is exclusively genetic, or environmental, or taught, or choice. It might be combinations of all of them. Or none of them.

It comes down to this: what makes someone love someone. Has that ever been explained? Is it genetic, environment, learned, or choice?

LOVE IT!

I think he's shared enough.

He did not choose to prefer the female form.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

go figure

LOVE IT!

No surprise. A simple statement sailed clean over Smugly's head. And xotoxic's head, too, of course.

I did not choose it. But I AM happy about it.

YOU did not choose to be a twerp. But it's not clear that you are happy about it.

It just is what it is!

WHOA! Hold on there, Windbag!

I didn't object to someone who way gay saying she chose to be gay. She can say whatever she wants.

I was objecting to mal's implication that this actresses statement somehow refutes what most people believe...that sexual orientation is not a choice.

And I don't think that it is exclusively genetic, or environmental, or taught, or choice. It might be combinations of all of them. Or none of them.

It comes down to this: what makes someone love someone. Has that ever been explained? Is it genetic, environment, learned, or choice?

Beats me. If you don't know either I figure we are smarter than all those people who already have the answers.

No. My post was queer.

Of course. I musta been blinded by your ghey graphics.

What was that saying again ...COUNCELOR???? Oh ya..."Love is blind!?" It's all falling into place...quite nicely... like a dovetail joint....

Judging by your keen grasp on reading comprehension, it seem that you may be literally blind.

There is no question that you are dumb.

Illiterate, too.

In any event, your fantasy life should remain between you and GayBiker in your HomoCage.

:thup:

Forum List

Back