I thought this old lefty disappeared

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
This guy is like a cockroach, keeps coming back. I'd Rather he scurried back under the refridgerator. This lying leftist terrorist lover maligned our President's heroic and honorable service as a highly respected Military Officer during the Vietnam Era. Unlike this "broadcaster," our President knows what it's like to wear the uniform. Of course, the libs will point the finger at our Vice President and allege that he "avoided" the draft. Well, our Vice President was honorably serving his country by training for future public service to his country. That's more than I can say for any of the libs out there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/20/b...gin&adxnnlx=1190231310-2Ipf7ldG70R4hP8dx4viUA

This guy is like a cockroach, keeps coming back. I'd Rather he scurried back under the refridgerator. This lying leftist terrorist lover maligned our President's heroic and honorable service as a highly respected Military Officer during the Vietnam Era. Unlike this "broadcaster," our President knows what it's like to wear the uniform. Of course, the libs will point the finger at our Vice President and allege that he "avoided" the draft. Well, our Vice President was honorably serving his country by training for future public service to his country. That's more than I can say for any of the libs out there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/20/b...gin&adxnnlx=1190231310-2Ipf7ldG70R4hP8dx4viUA
Bush lover, I don't really know what to make of you. it has been stated that everything you post is tongue-in-cheek, and that you are really a liberal. Maybe, maybe not. at any rate:

If your really beleive that garbage about Bush's "HONORABLE" military service. you have to be completely out of your gourd.

Bush lover, I don't really know what to make of you. it has been stated that everything you post is tongue-in-cheek, and that you are really a liberal. Maybe, maybe not. at any rate:

If your really beleive that garbage about Bush's "HONORABLE" military service. you have to be completely out of your gourd.

If you honestly believe Bush didn't serve honorable YOU would be the one with no proof and out of your mind.

Bush was gladly released from ANG duty by commanders that were very happy to see his sorry ass gone. Whether he couldn't or wouldn't serve honorably is not the question.

Of course he's a liberal!

And one I share some sense-of-humor DNA with. I do the same sort of taking-their-views-to-the-point-of-absurdity jokes on several liberal sites. Great fun!

But you have to know just when to stop, which is not always easy, since some lefties will gladly eat up propositions that are clearly insane. Too easy. The real fun is pushing the genuine sensible liberals towards loopyness. (Hint for those who want to try their hand: play on their white guilt -- there is almost nothing a liberal will not grovel over, if you hit that key. Moral equivalency is also almost always guaranteed to get them nodding -- just pull a few quotes from Chris Hedges' book on the dangers of theocracy, or, if you want to roll your own, look up "Rushdooney" on Wiki and then quote him as typical of millions of fundies, so who-are-we-to blah blah. Add something about Islam-the-religion-of-peace and "tiny minority" and you'll have 'em eating out of your hand.)

Now Bushlover went just a bit too far with his Dick Cheney reference. That gave him away. I offer this observation in a non-partisan spirit.

Forum List

Back