I Thought This Forum Was About Media

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
As it turns out, it's nothing more than political posting repeating the same old stuff over and over. Why do we even bother with all these forums? Politics seems to be the only interest of most members. I spend a lot of time on the Political Forum but when I go to Media, Education, or Healthcare I expect to see something that's not about politics.

As it turns out, it's nothing more than political posting repeating the same old stuff over and over. Why do we even bother with all these forums? Politics seems to be the only interest of most members. I spend a lot of time on the Political Forum but when I go to Media, Education, or Healthcare I expect to see something that's not about politics.
Well, there's little more than RUSSIA! and IMPEACH TRUMP! in the Politics forum, so it all comes out in the wash.

Well, there's little more than RUSSIA! and IMPEACH TRUMP! in the Politics forum, so it all comes out in the wash.
Maybe there should be some subgroups under politics for discussion of politics related to healthcare, media, education, etc since most all posts in these forums are political. Then we could have some forums that are not about politics. I'm sure there are at least some members that have interest beyond politics.

Maybe there should be some subgroups under politics for discussion of politics related to healthcare, media, education, etc since most all posts in these forums are political. Then we could have some forums that are not about politics. I'm sure there are at least some members that have interest beyond politics.
Gardening and Food and Wine and the Coffee Shop are usually pretty cool.
Since Trump got elected, "media" though is a terribly hot political topic, so it spilled over. I see threads here all about tv shows and movies, though. You just need to look through them.

Since Trump got elected, "media" though is a terribly hot political topic, so it spilled over. I see threads here all about tv shows and movies, though. You just need to look through them.
We shouldn't have to look for posts about tv shows and movies in a media forum. Stock Market is also pretty clean. Healthcare is nothing but politics.

We shouldn't have to look for posts about tv shows and movies in a media forum. Stock Market is also pretty clean. Healthcare is nothing but politics.
I get what you're saying, but on this board, you're lucky they're not all full of trolls.

Maybe you should start by learning where to post threads, for instance this one belongs in Announcements and Feedback.

:auiqs.jpg:

Ummm...............not for nothing Flopper, but you DO see the irony about starting a thread in the Media section, bitching about how it's nothing but politics, when that is all your OP is?

I get what you're saying, but on this board, you're lucky they're not all full of trolls.
I guess your right about that. I just wish there was someway to get interesting discussions that don't include politics. So much of the political forum is just so boring, the same crap over and over, lies, misinformation, and exaggerations.

Ummm...............not for nothing Flopper, but you DO see the irony about starting a thread in the Media section, bitching about how it's nothing but politics, when that is all your OP is?
Yeah, your right but I'm not sure where else to post it.

Forum List

Back