I Thought the Right Believed in Elections

The only reason you're hearing about it now is, Obama's in office.

No, that's more smoke and mirrors. Show me a congresman who called Bush a liar at speech to both houses and then gets a million dollars from his supporters.they publicly called Bush a liar on a regular basis,, just because it wasn't before a joint session is no excuse for them dddummie

Show me a Democratic governor who talked about seccession when Bush was screwing things up in the first 5 months.vermont, was howard dean governor of vermont once upon a mattress?

Show me where lefties came to speeches with their guns.

Much of this protest is not about anything more than Obama isn't quite white enough for some of our true believers on the right.

I believe in protests, I don't believe in treason. Your side accused US of treason when we disagreed with Bush, now you don't say crap when the governor of Texas preaches it or those who openly attack him for his race like Gleen "No Balls" Beck.

Oh, we will get through this alright because it is a small group of vocal right wing extremists who can't accept the election or the race.

As to fine whine, your side has perfected it since the left won the last real election.:lol:

you can whine and cry and bellyache til the cows come home you demoncwats have acted despicbly and you cannot change that,, so the more you bitch the more you look like a big assed jackazzed hypocrite.

PP, go get a dictionary and look up 'racism'

Also, go read the constitution

until then, shut the fuck up, retard

we know from where all the racist talk comes from.. libtards racists and they project it a lot.

:lol:

liberals are racist? Is that why liberals and progressives passed the civil rights laws while conservatives fought tooth and nail to stop it?

You're pretty stupid, aren't you?

Why did you say the GOP wont accept obama because he is black...explain your mindset maybe i'm wrong...but from that generic statement you sound as if you are racist against people in the GOP (pre judging them based on their race)

Sorry if i hurt your feelings by exposing this on you, i am just trying to enlighten and open your mind about how your view sounds.

as far as the constitution http://www.usconstitution.net/const.txt show me where it gives the power to create roads to the federal government and i'll say that your derogatory claim about my intelligence is accurate.

liberals are racist? Is that why liberals and progressives passed the civil rights laws while conservatives fought tooth and nail to stop it?

go on down to race,, and do some reading idiot. that's all we've heard since this election is racist racist racist.. just blink and disagree with the messiah and you are accused of racism.. then go down and read in the race section.. ha ha ha.

Which side fought to end slavery...oh thats right it was Lincoln and the Republicans.

Please stop calling the kettle black when commenting on my intelligence.

Why did you say the GOP wont accept obama because he is black...

I didn't, liar. I said much of the Republicans will not

but from that generic statement you sound as if you are racist against people in the GOP (pre judging them based on their race)
You're pretty fucking stupid, aint ya? Judging the GOP by their race? Do tell me, pyg... what race are all members of the GOP, since you think they're all one race.

Sorry if i hurt your feelings by exposing this on you, i am just trying to enlighten and open your mind about how your view sounds.
:lol: Are you always this slow?

as far as the constitution http://www.usconstitution.net/const.txt show me where it gives the power to create roads to the federal government and i'll say that your derogatory claim about my intelligence is accurate.[/quote]

Section 8
To establish Post Offices and Post Roads;

Post road = road for the postal service = federal road.

T
To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into
Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this
Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or
Officer thereof.
In order to properly regulate, encourage, and protect interstate commerce, there must be a centralized, organized, and well-maintained system of roadways

Also, if you recall, it was deigned after the Autobahn as a means of transporting military troops and materials quickly and efficiently.

Sorry, bud, but we're not going back to the 1700s, no matter how badly you might want to live in a 3rd-world country

Which side fought to end slavery...oh thats right it was Lincoln and the Republicans.

Much of the GOP WILL never accept him because he identifies as black. Remember that the GOP is the reactionary social authoritarian party, built on bass-ackward, social authoritarian, reactionary principles.

It didn't used to be. It used to be a party built on progressive/liberal principles back in the day (racial equality, women's rights, limited government), but then they let the xtians in and accepted the 'god and country' bullshit and now look where we are

Do try to keep up.

When Bush won despite the doubts about his legitimacy, you didn't see the reactions you see on the right today. No seccession talk existed. If it had they would have arrested the people doing it. Just like no fucking guns at a president's speech. They would have arrested them also. What hypocrisy.

They are okay with elections if they win, if not, then is not their America anymore.

Do any of them understand the words treason and traitor?

I really doubt it. In the far right, they seem to believe that if they don't like the elections they can just ignore the results.

All the time when Bush was fucking up the US, they screamed about the left being traitors for disgarreeing with him. Now they are openly talking sedition and getting rid of the current president.

Fuck their hypocrisy and fuck those who can't abide by the vote of the majority of Americans.

Follow your traitor leaders like Dickless Armey and those who create so called patriotic organizations with really nice names that want to overthrow the current elected government.

Fortunately it is a small vocal minority of these traitors who follow the governor who also wanted to leave the Union.

It wasn't million, it was in the tens of thousands. So isn't even a whole percent of the total population.

I thought liberals believed in the right to disagree with any administration???? No tolerance from rayboy I guess... Big surprise there....

When Bush won despite the doubts about his legitimacy, you didn't see the reactions you see on the right today. No seccession talk existed. If it had they would have arrested the people doing it. Just like no fucking guns at a president's speech. They would have arrested them also. What hypocrisy.

They are okay with elections if they win, if not, then is not their America anymore.

Do any of them understand the words treason and traitor?

I really doubt it. In the far right, they seem to believe that if they don't like the elections they can just ignore the results.

All the time when Bush was fucking up the US, they screamed about the left being traitors for disgarreeing with him. Now they are openly talking sedition and getting rid of the current president.

Fuck their hypocrisy and fuck those who can't abide by the vote of the majority of Americans.

Follow your traitor leaders like Dickless Armey and those who create so called patriotic organizations with really nice names that want to overthrow the current elected government.

Fortunately it is a small vocal minority of these traitors who follow the governor who also wanted to leave the Union.

It wasn't million, it was in the tens of thousands. So isn't even a whole percent of the total population.

I thought liberals believed in the right to disagree with any administration???? No tolerance from rayboy I guess... Big surprise there....

Oh yeah, the reason there were a few million people there is because they were all working and taking care of themselves instead of relying on the government to take care of them like you....

Not only that, it wasn't until the racist Dems flocked EN MASSE to the Republican party after being flushed out did our party start contesting equal rights.

Now that those guys are dying out or just moving back, we're back to being the party that defends civil and human rights. And the left is back to being the party that denies them, takes them away, and violates them.

Forum List

Back