I thought the liberal NYC overlords made it so guns could not be in NYC?

I'm sure a bunch of armed vigilantes would have better aim. :thup:

It only takes one good person empowered with the freedom of personal defense to prevent a slaughter. Nice false premise.
Thsi is correct.
However, having the ability to effectively defend yourself means you are less reliant on government.
The less reliant people are on government, the less power liberals have.
There's the real issue...

Yes, that is the crux of the problem. People are conditioned to rely on government.

Not at all. My logic checks out.

Good people are disarmed because they follow the law.
Bad person gets gun because he does not care for the law.
Bad person kills people, cops arrive and shoot him to neutralize situation. The time this takes could cost lives.

That's the result of lefty logic.

The freedom logic:

Good people have the freedom to be armed to defend themselves, their property, and their family at all times.
Bad people either get too scared to go on murder spree, or go ahead with it knowing they will probably get killed.
Bad person decides to kill some people.
Good person who is empowered in defense finds cover, takes a shot.
Massacre averted.

I don't see how your logic is better, honestly. If the Aurora shooter knew that the theater supported open carry, he would have been less likely to carry out the spree. This is evidence by the fact he did not suicide at the end of it. He planned on living. This desire of live would have outweighed in his mind the desire to kill had he suspected a trained marksman was in the theater. This is logic...you are just spewing an agenda. Your argument that if trained citizen marksman were armed, that they would all open fire simultaneously and injure others. This premise is absolutely flawed because 1. it operates that an armed citizen is an idiot. and 2. It assumes that cops can not injure other in crossfire, which has happened in this case in NYC. All logic points to armed law abiding citizens as the safest way to live and be protected. Is it perfect? No. But is it safer for all citizens? Yes.

So, every killing is the fault of liberals who support gun laws. Got it. Thanks for clarifying that, dumb ass.

They support disarming good people.
Bad people attack. Good people can't fight back.
Bad people kill more.

Lefties vote for disarming good people. Therefore, lefties empower bad people to murder. Break the logic, please. Just don't make blanket statements. Where is the logic flawed?

:lol::lol::lol:

According to you, all liberals are to blame for this and all shootings, and you're telling ME that I shouldn't make blanket statements.

You couldn't be more stupid if you tried.

I provided the link, which was based on FBI crime statistics.
"Based on"? LOL
I gave you the -actual numbers- and did the math for you.
Your claim has beeen thusly refuted.
I also gave you exact numbers. Your source was Wiki, so was mine.
I had 8 different sources, only one if which was wiki, and -that- was for a population number.
Each of the sources I listed gave the -exact- number of murders.
You have no way to show that any other number is more accurate than the exact number divided by the population, as I did.

So, as I said - you're either lying, you you don't know how wrong you are.

So, every killing is the fault of liberals who support gun laws. Got it. Thanks for clarifying that, dumb ass.

Bad people kill more.

Lefties vote for disarming good people. Therefore, lefties empower bad people to murder. Break the logic, please. Just don't make blanket statements. Where is the logic flawed?

According to you, all liberals are to blame for this and all shootings, and you're telling ME that I shouldn't make blanket statements.

It's not according to me, it's according to logic. BREAK THE LOGIC or I have NO CHOICE but to keep believing what I believe. If I am wrong, prove it with logic! Seriously! I am a man of honor I will concede to losing an argument if my logic is broken, so by all means don't be a bitch and break the logic.

Lefties vote in gun control activists to power.
Gun control activists disarm good people.
Bad people find guns on black market, go on murder spree.
Good people disarmed thanks to person in power who lefties put there.
Good people die.

What is the flaw in this logic?

Bad people kill more.

It's not according to me, it's according to logic. BREAK THE LOGIC or I have NO CHOICE but to keep believing what I believe. If I am wrong, prove it with logic! Seriously! I am a man of honor I will concede to losing an argument if my logic is broken, so by all means don't be a bitch and break the logic.

I take it back, you CAN be more stupid if you try.

Yet my logic remains sound. Thus, I have no reason to not believe what I believe. Sucks for you.

Yet my logic remains sound. Thus, I have no reason to not believe what I believe. Sucks for you.

Your logic is anything BUT sound. Sucks for anybody who has to listen to your nonsensical blather without the option of turning you off.

How bout background checks on gun sales PERIOD instead of guns by the boatload coming in from a-hole red states, SHYTTEHEADS?
My vote for one of the top 10 most useless posts.

All gun sales from gun dealers already involve a background check, regardless of the state.

Last edited:
How bout background checks on gun sales PERIOD instead of guns by the boatload coming in from a-hole red states, SHYTTEHEADS?

All gun sales from gun dealers already involve a background check, reggardless of the state.

Yeah...franco has some serious mental issues. Best ignore him and hope the hospice takes care of him well.

All gun sales from gun dealers already involve a background check, regardless of the state.

:rofl:

Have you ever been to a gun show in FL?

You can buy a handgun/rifle/shotgun from a private seller (virtually everyone with a booth there) and you walk right out with it.

In fact, gun store owners go there and sell them without doing background checks as well.

You can buy a handgun/rifle/shotgun from a private seller (virtually everyone with a booth there) and you walk right out with it.

In fact, gun store owners go there and sell them without doing background checks as well.

You are lying in reference to your last point.

Low life have that need.

Low life have that need.

Actually, I take my father to these shows, as his son I try to help him have "fun" in his old age.

His last gun purchase was through a dealer at one of these booths, the dealer takes his stock (normally) sold at the store and sells it there as if it is his own personal items. Table upon table of guns, for your buying pleasure.

No lie there, try harder next time though!

Read what I said and take a few moments (or so) for comprehension to set in.
Once you do, you will see how your comment has no bearing whatseoever on what -I- said.
If this is true, then they are brealing federal law and, when cauoght, will go to jail and lose their licenses.

I bought two guns from a gun show and they ran a background check it took 20 mins...libs just like to make shit up.

Low life have that need.

Actually, I take my father to these shows, as his son I try to help him have "fun" in his old age.

His last gun purchase was through a dealer at one of these booths, the dealer takes his stock (normally) sold at the store and sells it there as if it is his own personal items.
If true, which I doubt, he is breaking federal law.
The guns from his store are owned by his business, not him.
As such, he HAS to sell them as if he sold them from his store, otherwise he is in violation of federal law.

Last edited:
I bought two guns from a gun show and they ran a background check it took 20 mins...libs just like to make shit up.

Perhaps you are in different state?

Oh yeah! you are... It's easy to forget things like you own location when you have the thought depth of a goldfish.

I have seen this with my own two eyes, I have heard the guns fired that were purchased through these methods.

Back when I used to be "into" guns, I purchased mine this way.. They never even asked me for my I.D.

:lol:

Forum List

Back