I thought the liberal NYC overlords made it so guns could not be in NYC?

Houston also has a much higher murder rate than NYC. 11.8 per thousand compared to 6.4 for NYC.
LA's murder rate is also lower than Houston's. 7.6 per thousand.
Houston also beats LA by wide margins on all other crimes as well.
Either you’re lying, or you have no idea how wrong you are.
I provided the link, which was based on FBI crime statistics.
"Based on"? LOL
I gave you the -actual numbers- and did the math for you.
Your claim has beeen thusly refuted.

Two Dead in Empire State Shooting | NBC New York

Oh wait, they just took guns away from the good people so the bad guys can go on a rampage. Gotcha. Good work, lefties.

because history's proven so well that we should live like it's the wild west.

Forget history stupid, today has just PROVEN that living like you idiot liberal Dumbocrats want (ie victims just waiting to happen) ends with mass murder. Great job Jillian, you not only support the rape of women, you support MURDER. The blood is on your hands asshole...

So, now whenever there's a mass shooting, liberals who support stricter gun laws are to blame for the deaths and injuries? Never mind the gunman. Never mind how easy it is for any nutjob to get his hands on a gun. It's all the fault of liberals. You truly are one dumb SOB.

because history's proven so well that we should live like it's the wild west.

Forget history stupid, today has just PROVEN that living like you idiot liberal Dumbocrats want (ie victims just waiting to happen) ends with mass murder. Great job Jillian, you not only support the rape of women, you support MURDER. The blood is on your hands asshole...

So, now whenever there's a mass shooting, liberals who support stricter gun laws are to blame for the deaths and injuries? Never mind the gunman. Never mind how easy it is for any nutjob to get his hands on a gun. It's all the fault of liberals. You truly are one dumb SOB.

derpy derp...

derpy derp...

Got something to say, moron?

derpy derp...

How is it not the fault of those who disarm good people (and by proxy, those who put those who disarm in power) when a bad person kills them?

Last edited:
Any time now wingnuts will be chastising the OP for politicizing a tragedy.

Any time now...

How is it not the fault of those who disarm good people when a bad person kills them?

You know the victim? Was he a gun owner who got his gun taken away by liberals? And because of those evil liberals he got killed? Do you realize how incredibly stupid you sound?

Not at all. My logic checks out.

Good people are disarmed because they follow the law.
Bad person gets gun because he does not care for the law.
Bad person kills people, cops arrive and shoot him to neutralize situation. The time this takes could cost lives.

That's the result of lefty logic.

The freedom logic:

Good people have the freedom to be armed to defend themselves, their property, and their family at all times.
Bad people either get too scared to go on murder spree, or go ahead with it knowing they will probably get killed.
Bad person decides to kill some people.
Good person who is empowered in defense finds cover, takes a shot.
Massacre averted.

I don't see how your logic is better, honestly. If the Aurora shooter knew that the theater supported open carry, he would have been less likely to carry out the spree. This is evidence by the fact he did not suicide at the end of it. He planned on living. This desire of live would have outweighed in his mind the desire to kill had he suspected a trained marksman was in the theater. This is logic...you are just spewing an agenda. Your argument that if trained citizen marksman were armed, that they would all open fire simultaneously and injure others. This premise is absolutely flawed because 1. it operates that an armed citizen is an idiot. and 2. It assumes that cops can not injure other in crossfire, which has happened in this case in NYC. All logic points to armed law abiding citizens as the safest way to live and be protected. Is it perfect? No. But is it safer for all citizens? Yes.

Last edited:
How is it not the fault of those who disarm good people when a bad person kills them?

You know the victim? Was he a gun owner who got his gun taken away by liberals? And because of those evil liberals he got killed? Do you realize how incredibly stupid you sound?

Bad person kills people, cops arrive and shoot him to neutralize situation. The time this takes could cost lives.

The freedom logic:

Good people have the freedom to be armed to defend themselves, their property, and their family at all times.
Bad people either get too scared to go on murder spree, or go ahead with it knowing they will probably get killed.
Massacre averted.

I don't see how your logic is better, honestly. If the Aurora shooter knew that the theater supported open carry, he would have been less likely to carry out the spree. This is evidence by the fact he did not suicide at the end of it. He planned on living. This desire of live would have outweighed in his mind the desire to kill had he suspected a trained marksman was in the theater. This is logic...you are just spewing an agenda. Your argument that if trained citizen marksman were armed, that they would all open fire simultaneously and injure others. This premise is absolutely flawed because 1. it operates that an armed citizen is an idiot. and 2. It assumes that cops can not injure other in crossfire, which has happened in this case in NYC. All logic points to armed law abiding citizens as the safest way to live and be protected. Is it perfect? No. But is it safer for all citizens? Yes.

So, every killing is the fault of liberals who support gun laws. Got it. Thanks for clarifying that, dumb ass.

Either you’re lying, or you have no idea how wrong you are.
I provided the link, which was based on FBI crime statistics.
"Based on"? LOL
I gave you the -actual numbers- and did the math for you.
Your claim has beeen thusly refuted.

I also gave you exact numbers. Your source was Wiki, so was mine.

I also linked above to the FBI statistics table from which my numbers were sourced.

Looking at the data for both of our sources, it looks to me like it depends on what you define as "Los Angeles" or "Houston" or "New York" for determing the outcome of the statistics.

Tell you what. I will make this up to you. Since I don't have a Voter ID, I will get an absentee ballot from Texas and write in Kinky Friedman for Governor. :D

I'm sure a bunch of armed vigilantes would have better aim. :thup:

It only takes one good person empowered with the freedom of personal defense to prevent a slaughter. Nice false premise.

It only takes one bad shot or confused shooter to kill an innocent bystander. Nice nonsensical bullshit.

It's still safer than letting the shooter keep shooting. Logic, son. Try it.

Did you just hear that shit?

NYC police shot bystanders in the gun fight. Holly crap.

I'm sure a bunch of armed vigilantes would have better aim. :thup:

It only takes one good person empowered with the freedom of personal defense to prevent a slaughter. Nice false premise.
Thsi is correct.
However, having the ability to effectively defend yourself means you are less reliant on government.
The less reliant people are on government, the less power liberals have.
There's the real issue...

The freedom logic:

Massacre averted.

So, every killing is the fault of liberals who support gun laws. Got it. Thanks for clarifying that, dumb ass.

They support disarming good people.
Bad people attack. Good people can't fight back.
Bad people kill more.

Lefties vote for disarming good people. Therefore, lefties empower bad people to murder. Break the logic, please. Just don't make blanket statements. Where is the logic flawed?

It only takes one bad shot or confused shooter to kill an innocent bystander. Nice nonsensical bullshit.

It's still safer than letting the shooter keep shooting. Logic, son. Try it.

You really should try to be less stupid.

BTW, Bloomberg is an independent and a former Republican.

Forum List

Back