I thought the left said Trump was a pretend Christian?

Nobody has given illegals the right to vote.

you can post it here 1000 times and it will still be a lie
Now you're pissing on our shoes and telling us it's rain. Democrats are supporting the right for illegals to vote. Fact.

He is super trolling now, he knows illegals can vote yet say they can't.

Super tard alert!!!!

You make up lies about what I said and then accuse me of trolling.

Once again, irony is lost on the ignorant.

San Francisco will allow noncitizens to vote in a local election, creating a new immigration flashpoint

San Francisco will allow noncitizens to vote in a local election, creating a new immigration flashpoint
By CINDY CARCAMO
OCT 26, 2018 | 5:00 AM

la-1540489828-4hiqbfdsax-snap-image

Voters cast ballots at San Francisco City Hall in November 2016. San Francisco will become the first city in California and one of only a handful nationwide to allow noncitizens to vote in a local election next month. (Jeff Chiu / Associated Press)

San Francisco in November will become the largest city in the nation to allow noncitizens the chance to vote in a local election, making the city once again a flashpoint in the debate about immigration.

Noncitizens, including those without legal status, will be allowed to vote only in a school board race and just a little more than 40 have registered to vote so far.

SF spends $300,000 to register noncitizen voters - a whopping 49 sign up

SF spends $300,000 to register noncitizen voters — a whopping 49 sign up
Matier & Ross | on October 28, 2018

College Park to allow non-US citizens the right to vote in local elections

COLLEGE PARK, Md. - The College Park City Council has voted in favor of a measure that would allow city residents who are not U.S. citizens to vote in local elections.

College Park joins six other towns in allowing legal permanent residents and undocumented immigrants to vote in municipal elections.

Now you're pissing on our shoes and telling us it's rain. Democrats are supporting the right for illegals to vote. Fact.

Super tard alert!!!!

By CINDY CARCAMO

Voters cast ballots at San Francisco City Hall in November 2016. San Francisco will become the first city in California and one of only a handful nationwide to allow noncitizens to vote in a local election next month. (Jeff Chiu / Associated Press)

San Francisco in November will become the largest city in the nation to allow noncitizens the chance to vote in a local election, making the city once again a flashpoint in the debate about immigration.

Noncitizens, including those without legal status, will be allowed to vote only in a school board race and just a little more than 40 have registered to vote so far.

COLLEGE PARK, Md. - The College Park City Council has voted in favor of a measure that would allow city residents who are not U.S. citizens to vote in local elections.

College Park joins six other towns in allowing legal permanent residents and undocumented immigrants to vote in municipal elections.

College Park vote on noncitizen voting rights was insufficient, city says

College Park vote on noncitizen voting rights was insufficient, city says

The College Park City Council voted 4-3 with one member abstaining Tuesday night on an amendment to the city’s charter that would allow noncitizens to vote in municipal elections. But charter amendments need six votes of the eight-member council, the city announced Saturday.

Super tard alert!!!!

By CINDY CARCAMO

So you really think I wouldn't egg you on to make you look like a fool?

Illegals can vote in local elections in some town's and cities who are you trying to fool?

Super tard alert!!!!

By CINDY CARCAMO

Illegals can vote in local elections in some town's and cities who are you trying to fool?

why do you respond to your own post?

Did you egg yourself on to make yourself look like a fool?

well, it worked...you look like a fool.

well done

By CINDY CARCAMO

well done

Says the fool who insists illegals can't vote, troll boi...

House GOP passes measure blasting allowing non-citizens to vote in local elections

Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., proposed the resolution after hearing from naturalized citizens who said they felt "disenfranchised" by non-citizens taking party in school board elections.

"This dilutes why people work so hard to become citizens. It dilutes an election as well," McCarthy told NBC News. "I think only American citizens can vote.

By CINDY CARCAMO

well done

Says the fool who insists illegals can't vote, troll boi...

House GOP passes measure blasting allowing non-citizens to vote in local elections

Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., proposed the resolution after hearing from naturalized citizens who said they felt "disenfranchised" by non-citizens taking party in school board elections.

"This dilutes why people work so hard to become citizens. It dilutes an election as well," McCarthy told NBC News. "I think only American citizens can vote.

Fake news, you already posted this one. The House did not allow anything, they do not have the power to allow it. What the House did was affirm the rights of the city governments to be free from Federal interference...something anyone that is not a full blown statist would approve of.

I've withheld my support from Trump due to his references and treatment of others. I applaud his restraint in calling off the strike against Iran for sake of saving lives.

Nobody has given illegals the right to vote.

you can post it here 1000 times and it will still be a lie

Super tard alert!!!!

By CINDY CARCAMO

Should make you happy

Forum List

Back