I thought that the military was protecting our freedoms

Forgive me, I dream of a day when a corrupt leader will not hide behind the law and be impeached legally. But Bush and Cheney are weasels. That day will not happen in this year for sure.

For one, Pelosi stated that impeachment is off the table.

In other words you do not support nor believe in our system of Government and would rather the military decide who is in power, but only if they happen to agree with YOU.

In other words you do not support nor believe in our system of Government and would rather the military decide who is in power, but only if they happen to agree with YOU.

No, I just want to end the power team of Cheney/Bush and their neo-con crazoids before they cause any more damage. Clear enough for you?

No, I just want to end the power team of Cheney/Bush and their neo-con crazoids before they cause any more damage. Clear enough for you?

Then do not use the term "legal" and Military take over in the same sentence or as an option, since the military has NO legal right what so ever to seize any member of the Government because YOU think they do.

It is simple, CONGRESS has the power to impeach, unless they do so there is NO other legal means to remove a healthy President or other members of the executive.

I could make the same ignorant claim your making but convert it to " I wish the military would round up all those traitors in the Congress that have D beside their name." It would not be legal nor a power the military has but is just as legit as your demand the military do that to the executive you happen to not like.

Forum List

Back