I Thought Strzok Was Begging to Testify, Lefties

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Oops.

Embattled FBI agent Peter Strzok may ignore a subpoena demanding his testimony before Congress July 10, his lawyer said Tuesday.

“My client will testify soon, somewhere, sometime. We just got this subpoena today, so I don’t know whether or not we are going to be testifying next Tuesday in front of these two particular House subcommittees,” Aitan Goelman, the attorney for Strzok, told CNN’s Chris Cuomo Tuesday.

The House Judiciary and House Oversight and Government Reform Committees subpoenaed Strzok on Tuesday to testify at a joint hearing hosted by the committees on July 10.

Strzok, who was a top FBI investigator on the Hillary Clinton email investigation as well as the Russia probe, appeared for a closed-door session before both committees June 27. He was quizzed over his involvement in both investigations as well as anti-Trump text messages he exchanged with his mistress, a former FBI attorney named Lisa Page.

Keep reading…

I suspect he will be there. He might not say anything useful....give non-answers to questions or plead the 5th, but I expect him to show up. He may pull a Lois Lerner.

Forum List

Back