I thought Republicans knew business - 4.5 billion Foxconn give-a-way WORST DEAL EVER!

If Apple is bringing back 300 billion from overseas, why do they need billions from Wisconsin to build automated factories?
Trump said it was actually 350 billion they were bringing back. 4.5 billion is change. Why fleece 4.5 billion from the people of Wisconsin especially since there will be no profit until 2042. Who even knows if we will be using iPhones in 2042?

Absolutely. The benefits we’ll be seeing are enormous.

He is hard to figure out, I know he knows automation , I know he lives in Wrigley Ville , I know he knows the suburbs of Chicago, like I do, I know he knows southern Wisconsin and I just don't get why he doesn't want jobs .

Who doesn’t want jobs? Trump?
Robots want jobs. Cuz that's what is going to happen at Foxconn in Wisconsin.

Foxconn to replace 10,000 workers with robots at Taiwan plant

So they are going to replace workers in Taiwan but not in the US? You would have to be brain damaged to believe that.
Who cares?
Trump was so successful at creating jobs, we now have more open job positions than people to fill them! :2up:
We had that under Obama.

3.4 million new jobs the last 18 months.

3.9 million new jobs the 18 months before that.

Even the GDP was higher under Obama.

And Obama didn't need to cut taxes for corporations and billionaires to get there.

He made the bush cuts permanent,he had the most powerful person on the planet to save his sorry ass, do keep up.

OMG!

So who is Foxconn? Foxconn was an American company in China who was known for phones and slave labor. Labor practices so bad, the workers were jumping out the windows.

foxconn.jpeg

This picture is NOT a joke. Those are suicide prevention nets.

The state of Wisconsin is being taken for a ride costing billions.

First of all, any unskilled factory jobs will be things like janitor.

Oh, they'll be an army of workers all right. ROBOT WORKERS!

The New Wisconsin Foxconn Plant Will Probably Be Staffed By Robots

Worse, it's estimated the the first year of profit, with the amount of incentives and give a ways won't be until 20 fuking 42.

Wisconsin would not break even on Foxconn deal

Wisconsin taxpayers would need until 2043 to recoup nearly $3 billion in Foxconn payments

New estimates are 2042 and 4.5 billion.

They might not even be using phones by then. Who knows? And implanted chip?

So class, let's review.

No profit.

Costing billions.

Robot jobs.

Oh this is just toooooo good to be true.

I'm not a businessman but even I can see what a joke this is. Why can't Republicans? Oh, because they are getting paid separate. Smart business would say you get paid when we see a profit. You can bet we would see a profit before 20 fuking 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I see another mess Trump and the GOP create, I want to barf. What is wrong with these people? Oh that's right, they are con men. The put the con in FoxCONn.

It is another cash giveaway to Trump's cronies and the Chinese. At taxpayer expense.

The government is also strongarming about 3 thousand acres for the plant. People are going to have their homes and farms stolen and give nto the foreign company. They're using eminent domain. What the government did was go in there and say the homes and farms were blight.

Read my sig line.

OMG!

So who is Foxconn? Foxconn was an American company in China who was known for phones and slave labor. Labor practices so bad, the workers were jumping out the windows.

foxconn.jpeg

Worse, it's estimated the the first year of profit, with the amount of incentives and give a ways won't be until 20 fuking 42.

Wisconsin taxpayers would need until 2043 to recoup nearly $3 billion in Foxconn payments

So class, let's review.

No profit.

Costing billions.

Robot jobs.

I'm not a businessman but even I can see what a joke this is. Why can't Republicans? Oh, because they are getting paid separate. Smart business would say you get paid when we see a profit. You can bet we would see a profit before 20 fuking 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I see another mess Trump and the GOP create, I want to barf. What is wrong with these people? Oh that's right, they are con men. The put the con in FoxCONn.

You still arguing for no jobs?

How about jobs for humans? That's a novel idea.

They are providing jobs and you are mad?
OMG!

You mean,

You mean you

Really don't know the difference

between a human and a robot?

Just because you named her "Candy" doesn't mean she's real.
Silicone-Doll.jpg

Now you are a pervert ? That was inappropriate because you know Illinois and Wisconsin like the back of my hand..
OK, so you date your hand, big deal.

Still, many Chinese workers were getting paid $173 a month. And living in dorms and eating at cafeterias.

You can't bring those jobs back here and have it work economically unless you replace the workers with robots. That's just the way it works.

Like Tim Allen said in Galaxy Quest, you don't need to be a good actor to recognize a bad one.

Well, I don't need to be a good businessman to recognize a BAD DEAL.

Your retired from the cookie factory in Chicago, all you care about is your welfare check...every one knows it.
I didn't even know Chicago had a cookie factory.

Liar they had a few...

OMG!

foxconn.jpeg

So class, let's review.

No profit.

Costing billions.

Robot jobs.

Translation: PCBs will now be produced in Wisconsin vs China, and America is winning! :113:

PCB=Printed Circuit Board. Better for robots to do it than Chinese slave labor.

In b4 Asus, Wisconsin.

The government is also strongarming about 3 thousand acres for the plant. People are going to have their homes and farms stolen.They're using eminant domain. What they did was go in there and say the homes and farms were blight.

Read my sig line.

OMG!

foxconn.jpeg

So class, let's review.

No profit.

Costing billions.

Robot jobs.

You still arguing for no jobs?

How about jobs for humans? That's a novel idea.

3,000 acres is nothing in Wisconsin, only one guys farm

Well we know the brat stop in Kenosha Wisconsin is going to be happy. so our the fine citizens of pell lake

download (2).jpeg
download (3).jpeg
e

Well, in this case, it isn't. It's several people. Not that a lone Individual's rights are any less important than those of the collective.

In Racine County, neatly maintained homes and dream houses are being designated ‘blighted’ to make way for Foxconn

Snip...

On the evening of March 20 a full room of Racine County residents assembled to make and hear public statements before the board of the Community Development Authority of Mt. Pleasant, Wisconsin. One item was on the agenda: the board’s first step in the designation of some 3,000 acres of agricultural land, farm houses and scattered, neatly maintained single-family homes as “blighted.”

Most of the speakers were homeowners who were still holding out hope that they could keep their properties...

They spoke of their history in these homes, the care and expense they’d lavished on their properties. Many brought pictures. “We spent our life savings on this thing, and now we gotta move,” said Alfredo Ortiz, an 18-year resident. “It’s an insult,” he added, reflecting the general mood of the testimonies. It was extremely personal for these residents; having your carefully maintained residence, or in at least one case, recently built dream home, designated as blighted.

Well, in this case, it isn't. It's several people. Not that a lone Individual's rights are any less important than those of the collective.

In Racine County, neatly maintained homes and dream houses are being designated ‘blighted’ to make way for Foxconn

Snip...

On the evening of March 20 a full room of Racine County residents assembled to make and hear public statements before the board of the Community Development Authority of Mt. Pleasant, Wisconsin. One item was on the agenda: the board’s first step in the designation of some 3,000 acres of agricultural land, farm houses and scattered, neatly maintained single-family homes as “blighted.”

Most of the speakers were homeowners who were still holding out hope that they could keep their properties...

They spoke of their history in these homes, the care and expense they’d lavished on their properties. Many brought pictures. “We spent our life savings on this thing, and now we gotta move,” said Alfredo Ortiz, an 18-year resident. “It’s an insult,” he added, reflecting the general mood of the testimonies. It was extremely personal for these residents; having your carefully maintained residence, or in at least one case, recently built dream home, designated as blighted.

See I told you I knew exactly where it would be built and I just guessed and had a feeling .. I have a friend in Kenosha he is my age , owns a machine shop a millionaire many times over ..he has a thousand acres

The dog track is close.. I know that area ..like I know the Chicago burbs , people are running from illinios to Wisconsin because of the taxes, this is the reason for the OPs thread..

OMG!

foxconn.jpeg

So class, let's review.

No profit.

Costing billions.

Robot jobs.

hey dean is this place here or in china?....the reason im asking is because a few years back you showed a factory in china and claimed it was in Wisconsin too.....just want to be sure....

Absolutely. The benefits we’ll be seeing are enormous.

He is hard to figure out, I know he knows automation , I know he lives in Wrigley Ville , I know he knows the suburbs of Chicago, like I do, I know he knows southern Wisconsin and I just don't get why he doesn't want jobs .

So they are going to replace workers in Taiwan but not in the US? You would have to be brain damaged to believe that.
Who cares?
Trump was so successful at creating jobs, we now have more open job positions than people to fill them! :2up:
We had that under Obama.

And Obama didn't need to cut taxes for corporations and billionaires to get there.
During the Obama Administration:

Average GDP = 1.7%

Average unemployment = 7.4%

Do you guys understand how the GDP works? If the government spends billions of Dollars on drones, it helps the GDP. lol.

Do we see the irony in this? The GDP is straight propaganda. Government debt is growing faster than GDP. That's not growth.

That money could have been left in the people's pockets so they could ue it for their healthcare.

GDP is a very poor economic indicator. Absolutely the worst. And it's inflated on top of that because of inflation. These are illusionary gains based on growth of government debt.

Who cares?
We had that under Obama.

He made the bush cuts permanent,he had the most powerful person on the planet to save his sorry ass, do keep up.
Obama had to make the Bush Tax Cuts permanent. He was blackmailed.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Republicans have no problem screwing over Americans. We've seen it again and again. We are seeing it now. Sure he made Obama sign that. He knew Republicans would not only screw over millions of their own base without a second thought, they would lie and blame it on Obama and the ignorant base would believe them. Because they are racist. And for them, racism trumps truth.

They still do it.

Who cares?
We had that under Obama.

Obama had to make the Bush Tax Cuts permanent. He was blackmailed.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Republicans have no problem screwing over Americans. We've seen it again and again. We are seeing it now. Sure he made Obama sign that. He knew Republicans would not only screw over millions of their own base without a second thought, they would lie and blame it on Obama and the ignorant base would believe them. Because they are racist. And for them, racism trumps truth.

They still do it.

Poor weak Obama.

Forum List

Back