I thought Muslims weren't allowed to be gay?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
a-LIBYA-640x468.jpg

I assume you are a Republican because only a Republican would assume a dude like that would be gay.

Neither are Republicans allowed to be gay.

Untrue__ We have gay Republican groups. And unlike gay Democrats, they believe in personal responsibility and the betterment of society.

P.S. Del called you a moron.

to be called a Moron by Del is not so bad since he is a pretty smart ol bird.

But your gays cannot get married?
But that is not true either since Romney is married.

I assume you are a Republican because only a Republican would assume a dude like that would be gay.

Don't pretend your gaydar is broken just to make a fallacious point__ The dude is wearing rolled up pants, flip flops and a tucked in a low cut, sleek sleeveless shirt and he's posturing like a model at a murder scene.

Untrue__ We have gay Republican groups. And unlike gay Democrats, they believe in personal responsibility and the betterment of society.

Republicans have "gay" groups?

There is a group of delusional gays who support people who hate their guts. Is that the group you're talking about?

Don't pretend your gaydar is broken just to make a fallacious point__ The dude is wearing rolled up pants, flip flops and a tucked in a low cut, sleek sleeveless shirt and he's posturing like a model at a murder scene.

Hilarious. I didn't even notice all that other stuff. All I saw was a guy standing in front of a fire holding a weapon.

Republicans have "gay" groups?

There is a group of delusional gays who support people who hate their guts. Is that the group you're talking about?

Your message is very unimportant to me. If you'll just be impatient, it'll be ignored in the order it was received.

Oh. Yes, I see. He must be gay because of the clothes he chooses to wear.

You are a moron.

Oh. Yes, I see. He must be gay because of the clothes he chooses to wear.

You are a moron.

You gotta love phony indignation :lol:

Dude__ He's dressed as gay as he can get at a Kill the infidels get together. If he were wearing a a rainbow shirt, lip stick and a gay pride button, they'd string him up.

Hmmm..., really up on gay culture aren't you?!?! :rolleyes:

I ain't going to fashion shows__ but pretty much. Gotta problem with that?

he's an idiot, but he's very entertaining

check this out

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...glorifying-their-gm-bailout-management-2.html

Forum List

Back