I thought I would ever say thank you walmart but..

What is this anti-Wal-Mart campaign that has been going on for so long? Why would you NOT want to thank Wal-Mart?

Wal-Mart blows away all competitors, yet people are always criticizing Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart contributes millions of dollars to charitable organizations, and they support local communities with sponsorships and donations for worthy causes.

We love Wal-Mart. They have saved our family thousands and thousands of dollars over the years with their low prices.

Environmentally, of course, the campaign is less than ideal.

I'd love to American cities offering much better public transport options like Metro, trams and commuter light rail, and I'd like to see consumers leaving their car at home.

Sorry - I know my reply was a bit off-topic, but still...

Environmentally, of course, the campaign is less than ideal.

I'd love to American cities offering much better public transport options like Metro, trams and commuter light rail, and I'd like to see consumers leaving their car at home.

Sorry - I know my reply was a bit off-topic, but still...

So who is going to pay for your public transportation nirvana?

Do you understand that outside of large cities, public transportation is USELESS?

vons gives me sometimes up to a dollar off a gallon.

Depends on how much I shop.

Do you understand that outside of large cities, public transportation is USELESS?

The same people who pay for it in London, Madrid, Paris and Copenhagen?

In any city of a million people or more, with reasonable population density, urban transport is a no-brainer.

I pay €40 a month for access to all urban trams, buses, commuter rail and ferries for one month. And this in a city of one million people.

Walmart is a horribly run store chain. Training for staff is apparently non-existent, store managers are solidly incompetent, and the physical plants continue to deteriorate due to deferred maintenenace. I predict that WalMart's decline is coming soon.

What is this anti-Wal-Mart campaign that has been going on for so long? Why would you NOT want to thank Wal-Mart?

Wal-Mart blows away all competitors, yet people are always criticizing Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart contributes millions of dollars to charitable organizations, and they support local communities with sponsorships and donations for worthy causes.

We love Wal-Mart. They have saved our family thousands and thousands of dollars over the years with their low prices.

Yet you probably scream at the White House for killing small business when really it was you all along. :thup:

The same people who pay for it in London, Madrid, Paris and Copenhagen?

In any city of a million people or more, with reasonable population density, urban transport is a no-brainer.

I pay €40 a month for access to all urban trams, buses, commuter rail and ferries for one month. And this in a city of one million people.

Whoopie for you.

Forum List

Back