I Thought Efforts To Obtain / Acquiring 'Opposition Research' Was 'Illegal'?!

Of course evidence warranting a Special Investigation was presented. I suppose you are free to spout your own theories, but quit lying about the facts.
Produce the facts.

As often as the presentation of evidence justifying a Special Council has been discussed, It would be silly to waste time explaining it to you yet again. Do a little research to bring yourself up to date.

Of course evidence warranting a Special Investigation was presented. I suppose you are free to spout your own theories, but quit lying about the facts.
The evidence shows it was all BS, based on the Dossier - The ICR, the ICA, Brennan's briefing Congress, intentionally presenting the Dossier information as Legitimate Intel to get them to open the investigation and appoint proven conspirator Mueller as Special Counsel....it has all been exposed, documented, recorded, reported....

Yep. That is what Alex Jones and the president said, but they're both liars.

One of the biggest claims Mueller, Democrats, and snowflakes make against Trump is that attempts to obtain Opposition Research by members of Trump's team was 'Illegal' (....despite the fact that NO OPPOSITION RESEARCH WAS EVER OBTAINED BY TRUMP OR HIS TEAM / NO OPPOSTION RESEARCH WAS EVER PASSED TO TRUMP OR HIS TEAM).

If ACQUIRING Opposition Research on an opponent is 'illegal', then the only ones getting investigated right now should be Hillary, Steele, Oher, Mueller, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, and Strzok....as the only Opposition Research obtained by a candidate on their opponent was Hillary and her 'team' of Obama Cabinet Members / Agency Directors who acquired and illegally / unethically used the Dossier / Opposition Research.

"Steele was hired by a firm that in turn had been tapped by Democrats to produce opposition research on Trump, a fact that Republicans have argued discredits Steele's findings and suggests the FBI relied on a partisan document".

Trump orders declassification of surveillance application, release of Comey texts

You seem to be confused. Obtaining opposition research isn't illegal. The way he went about it was. Think of it as obtaining a boat. Obtaining a boat is perfectly legal, but doing it by stealing your neighbor's boat is not. I hope that helps you understand.
What exactly do you think Trump stole?

The hacked emails were stolen for his benefit.

One of the biggest claims Mueller, Democrats, and snowflakes make against Trump is that attempts to obtain Opposition Research by members of Trump's team was 'Illegal' (....despite the fact that NO OPPOSITION RESEARCH WAS EVER OBTAINED BY TRUMP OR HIS TEAM / NO OPPOSTION RESEARCH WAS EVER PASSED TO TRUMP OR HIS TEAM).

If ACQUIRING Opposition Research on an opponent is 'illegal', then the only ones getting investigated right now should be Hillary, Steele, Oher, Mueller, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, and Strzok....as the only Opposition Research obtained by a candidate on their opponent was Hillary and her 'team' of Obama Cabinet Members / Agency Directors who acquired and illegally / unethically used the Dossier / Opposition Research.

"Steele was hired by a firm that in turn had been tapped by Democrats to produce opposition research on Trump, a fact that Republicans have argued discredits Steele's findings and suggests the FBI relied on a partisan document".

Trump orders declassification of surveillance application, release of Comey texts

You seem to be confused. Obtaining opposition research isn't illegal. The way he went about it was. Think of it as obtaining a boat. Obtaining a boat is perfectly legal, but doing it by stealing your neighbor's boat is not. I hope that helps you understand.
but it's ok if you fabricate a boat out of thin air in order to obtain one.

I'm sorry. I assumed you would understand the concept of an analogy. I guess I was wrong.
well you were wrong, yes. but not about what you think.

What exactly do you think Trump stole?

The hacked emails were stolen for his benefit.
How is that a crime committed by Trump?

There must be something in republic water that causes brain dysfunction. The campaign hired an American company to do opposition research on an orange jesus. The orange jesus took meeting with Russians, called on Russian intel or the mafia to find dirt on his Democratic opponent. He also used back channels to any Russian with any of his boys to creat a path to Putin so he could lick his boots.

Any more stupid ass questions?
Nice opinionated rant but you completely ignored / skipped right over all the documented / presented facts. Serious intentional deception, false narrative, and FAIL!

Your Politico article provides nothing to bolster your argument. It does whatever point out the selected release of items meant to help trump in the face of the investigation into trump and his administration.

Check the water bucket for leaks.

Forum List

Back