I though I was reading Orwell again

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
The White House - Blog Post - Facts Are Stubborn Things
There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].

so it seems that our benevolent government wants you to rat out anyone who disagrees with the current "good for you" multi-trillion dollar government scheme.

So don't forget to e mail the notes of all your casual conversations to the White House

This is not some wacko political activist group asking you to report the content of e mails and private casual conversations it is a direct request from the White House and the president.

To quote a line from the movie Equilibrium

"It's my job to know what you're thinking"

So all of you, do your job and report what your neighbors and friends are thinking especially if those thoughts are counter to the current president's "vision"

well the gov has updated it's internet survelliance to Einstien . I forget the current version , but they've no need to ask anyone to e-mail them anything SkullPilot

they're rather well equipped to do it on their own....

No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

•"Napoleon is always right."

Sounds more like Animal farm

Forces within the HC insurance industry are spending hundreds of milllions of dollars creating fake think tanks and bloggers and other new media forces.

Their purpose is to advance lies about the current proposed system and, of course, about HC systems worldwide, too.

We get example after example of how effective this concerted PROPAGANDA program really is right here on this board every damned day.

For example...many here would have you blieve that the vast majority of Canadians hat their HC system and want something more like ours.

Now if that were true, don't you think the POLS in Canada would be running on that platform?

ARe there any major POLs in Canada running on an end to government HC in Canada?

No.

Do the math...the PLS do, and they know that Canadians like their system one hell of a lot more than they want an American style system.

Last edited:
As I read your post, they are not saying send in names, they are saying send in what is being said. That is a huge differance. One you wingnuts seem incapable of discerning.

As I read your post, they are not saying send in names, they are saying send in what is being said. That is a huge differance. One you wingnuts seem incapable of discerning.
I guess he got some pointers while he was rereading Orwell. :lol:

I think the Republican leaders that claim the health care bill will require killing old people are the worst and they should all burn in hell.

Please just send us the content. If it's an email message, remove all names and email addresses. If it's a website, remove the URL and all names. If it's a casual conversation, do not tell us who said it.

:clap2:

the fucking government has no business asking people to report what other people are saying. something you libtards have forgotten.

so feel free to forward this to the brown shirts in the white house.

i will actively resist any and all attempts of the fucking government to infringe on more of my liberties, including my economic freedoms

Its probably to create some kind of healthcare reform FAQ of sorts on the whitehouse website to address the common concerns of people on healthcare. And of course the answers to those question will undoubtably be lefty biased Obama administration health care dross.

I think you're stretching to believe that there is some sinister plot afoot that seeks to infringe upon your personal liberties or those of others.

Another verison of Obama's 'truth squad'?

I'm amazed anyone would defend what this white house is up too, but it does prove my contention that Dems and the GoP are the same.

Bushbots defended the chimp in all things.

Now we see that Obamatrons defend the boi king the same way.

if the assholes would shut the hell up and listen to the protestors in the townhall meetings instead of trying to shut them down they'd know who was in opposition and why.. then they wouldn't need their dirty little snitches!

I'm amazed anyone would defend what this white house is up too, but it does prove my contention that Dems and the GoP are the same.

No Xenophon,, we did not!

How is the government asking people to email what they believe to be phony information about the healthcare plan, a violation of the Constitution?

I don't approve of Universal Government wipe your butt for you healthcare. I think that this is being link is being blown out of proportion.

if the assholes would shut the hell up and listen to the protestors in the townhall meetings instead of trying to shut them down they'd know who was in opposition and why.. then they wouldn't need their dirty little snitches!

I just had a thought.

Instead of being disgusted that the president is asking us to report or neighbors' dissent we should all turn ourselves in.

we could crash the e mail address and maybe just maybe the president would get the point that most Americans do not want another trillion dollar spending bill rammed down our throats.

I AM SPARTACUS

[youtube]mOCsNrzlV2k[/youtube]

The White House - Blog Post - Facts Are Stubborn Things
There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].

so it seems that our benevolent government wants you to rat out anyone who disagrees with the current "good for you" multi-trillion dollar government scheme.

So don't forget to e mail the notes of all your casual conversations to the White House

This is not some wacko political activist group asking you to report the content of e mails and private casual conversations it is a direct request from the White House and the president.

To quote a line from the movie Equilibrium

"It's my job to know what you're thinking"

So all of you, do your job and report what your neighbors and friends are thinking especially if those thoughts are counter to the current president's "vision"

demos are more than happy to serve at the table of their master obama

and what do you think those protesting will do when they find out how they are being treated

let them keep up this nonsense
let the obamabots do their thing
they will be in one HELL of a shock the day after election day in 2010
but these same fools will be the first to scream "YOU STOLE THE ELECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No Xenophon,, we did not!
i think you missunderstood the term "bushbot"
there were some, but very few
since his approval numbers were rather low

Forum List

Back