I Think

Here's a question:

If we infantalize "children" so they are dependent upon their parents for longer and longer period of their lives, when do they become adults - and what does this mean for the parental generation in terms of how long they will need to be in the productive workforce?

isn't they goal to make the majority of the voting population dependant on the government so that the same crowd keeps getting voted in....

vote for us we will take care of you.....

odd that they keep voting them in and they don't get taken care of....

So the housing crash during the Bush administration had absolutely nothing to do with Democrats and legislation during the Clinton administration? The rise in utility costs had nothing to do with Clinton signing legislation during his last 3 days of his presidency to deregulate the utility companies? Jobs leaving during the Bush administration had nothing to do with Clinton's honoring of a World Trade agreement?

I do not believe in crediting the Dems for all of our woes TM Not at all. Repubs stick it in our asses too but Geez, you gotta give credit where it is due. Your one sidedness is why your posts hurt my eyes so much.

Heres teh deal, those things Clinton did like deregulation were what the Republicans had worked for for decades. Then once in office and in complete control of the wheels of governemetn they DID NOTHING when the bad effects of their OWN IDEAS were materializing. They sat and drooled over war while the insurance cos screwed us , while the housing mess became untenable , while Americans became poor and poorer and more mired in personal debt.

When you run the show for 6 years without any help you get to have the burrden of what you failed to fix as well as the burden for what you did do.

Call me after six years of Obama and a democratic controlled congess and we can compare notes on who did what.

So you blame Repubs for what they do and what Democrats do?

I see how this works now. :eusa_liar: :cuckoo:

I blame the ideas.

I have seen the ideas the republicans tout voted into effect by both Rs and dems and the foul effects they cause no matter who helped them get there.

YOUR ideas have failed..
Fuck the labels..

If the labels flipped tommarow I would be a republican tomarrow.

I blame the fucking stupid ideas GET IT!

Heres teh deal, those things Clinton did like deregulation were what the Republicans had worked for for decades. Then once in office and in complete control of the wheels of governemetn they DID NOTHING when the bad effects of their OWN IDEAS were materializing. They sat and drooled over war while the insurance cos screwed us , while the housing mess became untenable , while Americans became poor and poorer and more mired in personal debt.

When you run the show for 6 years without any help you get to have the burrden of what you failed to fix as well as the burden for what you did do.

Call me after six years of Obama and a democratic controlled congess and we can compare notes on who did what.

I blame the ideas.

I have seen the ideas the republicans tout voted into effect by both Rs and dems and the foul effects they cause no matter who helped them get there.

YOUR ideas have failed..
Fuck the labels..

Unfortunately now I do. You like what they say they are going to do and it does not matter what they actually do. Maybe now you can see why some people call the left Libtards. I prefer the word lemming but whatever.

The 27 year olds are gonna be pissed off people. They gotta buy insurance and they won't want to.. F O R C E D. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I blame the ideas.

YOUR ideas have failed..
Fuck the labels..

Unfortunately now I do. You like what they say they are going to do and it does not matter what they actually do. Maybe now you can see why some people call the left Libtards. I prefer the word lemming but whatever.

Can you understand that the names mean nothing.

Its the ideas that are what matter. I have called Clinton a dick for signing Glass Steagal.

You seem to want to pretend that deregulation is not a republican aim.

face it democwats,, you have pissed off the 27 year old peoples. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back