I Think

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
That vewy vewy vewy soon there are gonna be a lot of pissed off 27 year old people! Vewy.

we might have to up the "dependent" status to 40.

Odd, isn't it? Parents are prevented in many ways from doing any parenting at all to their children - God knows we don't want to harm their psyche ... and now we'll be expected to support them well into their adult life. I've been a parent for a long, long time and I don't know one single other parent who would delight in the idea of having to support or provide insurance for their adult children. Generally, we would like to have our children become well prepared adults who are able to stand on their own two feet.

Doesn't mean we don't love our children ... we'd just like to see them capable of taking care of themselves at some point in their life.

Have we been morphed over into Neverland, or what? Maybe we should pass out green leotards to all our little Peter Pans and pixie dust to all our little Tinkerbells.

you would think these people gave a rats ass about the kids who cant find a job in this mess of an economy that their failed ideas created.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOO

They hate those people too, Republicans, eliminating new republican voters since 1989

you would think these people gave a rats ass about the kids who cant find a job in this mess of an economy that their failed ideas created.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOO

They hate those people too, Republicans, eliminating new republican voters since 1989

I would love to hear how you became so twisted and jaded but you've become so one sided and closed minded that I believe you've gone over the edge. It's really too bad because I am betting you were not always like this. Good luck with your worship of a political party.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOO

I would love to hear how you became so twisted and jaded but you've become so one sided and closed minded that I believe you've gone over the edge. It's really too bad because I am betting you were not always like this. Good luck with your worship of a political party.

Don't bother even waiting for a response..

Once you ask her questions about her party and her being a Partisan Hack she will pretend she never saw it..

But Excellent post. :clap2:

BUT NOOOOOOOOOO

Did you read the thread you fucking loon?

She is capping on youth who have NO jobs due to the failure of the econom,y UNDER REPUBLICANS.

Bush crashed the economy and trying to claim he did not is insanity.

These young people just watched their parents lose a huge chunk oif what they worked for all their lives and have seen college cost sky rocket onlky to turn arround and have NO JOB prospect and this BITCH is capping on them for the very situation she voted to have occur.

She voted for Bush and he fucked us and you trying to pretend the republicans are not to blame is complete hypocracy because you KNOW FULL WELL you blamed Clinton for the downturn that happened under Bush. Hell so,me of you fuckwits blamed Clinton for 911.

I dont expect you to do anything but deny what I have said here because none of you righties make ANY sense any more.

You guys are sucking the life out your party and it will soon collapse.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOO

She is capping on youth who have NO jobs due to the failure of the econom,y UNDER REPUBLICANS.

These young people just watched their parents lose a huge chunk oif what they worked for all their lives and have seen college cost sky rocket onlky to turn arround and have NO JOB prospect and this BITCH is capping on them for the very situation she voted to have occur.

She voted for Bush and he fucked us and you trying to pretend the republicans are not to blame is complete hypocracy because you KNOW FULL WELL you blamed Clinton for the downturn that happened under Bush. Hell so,me of you fuckwits blamed Clinton for 911.

I dont expect you to do anything but deny what I have said here because none of you righties make ANY sense any more.

So the housing crash during the Bush administration had absolutely nothing to do with Democrats and legislation during the Clinton administration? The rise in utility costs had nothing to do with Clinton signing legislation during his last 3 days of his presidency to deregulate the utility companies? Jobs leaving during the Bush administration had nothing to do with Clinton's honoring of a World Trade agreement?

I do not believe in crediting the Dems for all of our woes TM Not at all. Repubs stick it in our asses too but Geez, you gotta give credit where it is due. Your one sidedness is why your posts hurt my eyes so much.

Last edited:
The only point to the slacker mandate was to kill off the private insurance companies that much faster.

27 years old and jobless and living on mom?

BUT NOOOOOOOOOO

YUO = Idiot

So the housing crash during the Bush administration had absolutely nothing to do with Democrats and legislation during the Clinton administration? The rise in utility costs had nothing to do with Clinton signing legislation during his last 3 days of his presidency to deregulate the utility companies? Jobs leaving during the Bush administration had nothing to do with Clinton's honoring of a World Trade agreement?

I do not believe in crediting the Dems for all of our woes TM Not at all. Repubs stick it in our asses too but Geez, you gotta give credit where it is due. Your one sidedness is why your posts hurt my eyes so much.

Heres teh deal, those things Clinton did like deregulation were what the Republicans had worked for for decades. Then once in office and in complete control of the wheels of governemetn they DID NOTHING when the bad effects of their OWN IDEAS were materializing. They sat and drooled over war while the insurance cos screwed us , while the housing mess became untenable , while Americans became poor and poorer and more mired in personal debt.

When you run the show for 6 years without any help you get to have the burrden of what you failed to fix as well as the burden for what you did do.

Call me after six years of Obama and a democratic controlled congess and we can compare notes on who did what.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOO

You're lying again, truthmatters. You're becoming the board joke, sweetie. Just sayin'.

how did the dems arrive at 26 as the cut off...why not 25... or 27....or 30...

if only there was one party with no checks or balances or disagreement or opposition only unity and support for all things democrat.....

what a wonderful utopia....

free healthcare...free abortion.....no relgious nut bags....government jobs for all....free weed.....no fast food.....no combustion engines....free education.....free housing.....

the rich would be taxed and pay for all of it.....

Here's a question:

If we infantalize "children" so they are dependent upon their parents for longer and longer period of their lives, when do they become adults - and what does this mean for the parental generation in terms of how long they will need to be in the productive workforce?

Heres teh deal, those things Clinton did like deregulation were what the Republicans had worked for for decades. Then once in office and in complete control of the wheels of governemetn they DID NOTHING when the bad effects of their OWN IDEAS were materializing. They sat and drooled over war while the insurance cos screwed us , while the housing mess became untenable , while Americans became poor and poorer and more mired in personal debt.

When you run the show for 6 years without any help you get to have the burrden of what you failed to fix as well as the burden for what you did do.

Call me after six years of Obama and a democratic controlled congess and we can compare notes on who did what.

So you blame Repubs for what they do and what Democrats do?

I see how this works now. :eusa_liar: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back