I think your challenge to be inappropriate

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
OCA, from the standpoint that this is indeed a day for mourning the loss of a great man and President. Your challenge also indicates denial of what most outside your narrow view as common knowledge and worn out to the point of obnoxious. Be that as it is. In case you're interested, the challenge can be found here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7289&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

I didn't make my statements asking for or expecting any kind of "thank you" from you or anyone else or in any way requesting recognition from the unenlightened or the otherwise ignorant. Yall have to deal with that on your own. My statements were genuine, verifiable and with great sadness for the loss of such a great person from our midst. I've never done any of the things concerning President Ronald Reagan that you imply.

Psychoblues

Originally posted by Psychoblues
OCA, from the standpoint that this is indeed a day for mourning the loss of a great man and President. Your challenge also indicates denial of what most outside your narrow view as common knowledge and worn out to the point of obnoxious. Be that as it is. In case you're interested, the challenge can be found here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7289&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

I didn't make my statements asking for or expecting any kind of "thank you" from you or anyone else or in any way requesting recognition from the unenlightened or the otherwise ignorant. Yall have to deal with that on your own. My statements were genuine, verifiable and with great sadness for the loss of such a great person from our midst. I've never done any of the things concerning President Ronald Reagan that you imply.

Psychoblues

You disrespect the man when you continually deny the effectiveness of his ideas. Low taxes. Strong military. Just what we need now. Yet now, you lie.

So I guess what you are saying Psycho is you can't refute any of the FACTUAL info given and are deciding to take the traditional Demo route and attack me. Hey thats cool, I know that its coming from a lying ol' drunk.

I found your remarks about Reagan to be less than genuine. Fess up trickle down works and you know it.

I've never admonished anyone for their ideologies on responsible taxation or a strong military. And I'm not a liar. As is common within the shallow-minded and the uninformed, you still accuse without factual evidence and we're talking personal at this point. Where have I done these things for which you accuse me?

Psychoblues

I've never admonished anyone for their ideologies on responsible taxation or a strong military. And I'm not a liar. As is common within the shallow-minded and the uninformed, you still accuse without factual evidence and we're talking personal at this point. Where have I done these things for which you accuse me?

Psychoblues

All over this board, you rube.

Are you referring to me as a "ruby", a "diamond in disguise" or someone that toils with their hands, back and mind? In any of these cases I certainly thank you for the compliment!!!!!!! You're such a clown, but hang on to your day gig!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Are you referring to me as a "ruby", a "diamond in disguise" or someone that toils with their hands, back and mind? In any of these cases I certainly thank you for the compliment!!!!!!! You're such a clown, but hang on to your day gig!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Oh dear. You've insulted me. Pistols at twenty paces. When the rooster crows. out on the moors.

Nope. No insult intended. I merely asked your intent on your characterization of me as a "rube". I got it that you were trying to be funny, and to a slight degree I think you were. But I think professional cleverness is beyond the abilities of both of us. Don't you agree?

Psychoblues

Nope. No insult intended. I merely asked your intent on your characterization of me as a "rube". I got it that you were trying to be funny, and to a slight degree I think you were. But I think professional cleverness is beyond the abilities of both of us. Don't you agree?

Psychoblues

Speak for yourself. I can pretty much do anything I put my mind to. I'm a superhero. Didn't you pick up on that.:D

Well, rtwngAvngr, I certainly appreciate your kind sense of humour, but I think you might be better at mixing concrete or mopping floors or some other closely supervised low-skill task. Just kidding you, this is a lot better than firing shots across the bow, isn't it? :D

Psychoblues

Don't get the wrong impression psycho. I'm tough. I'm a badass. And I'm definitely NOT NICE!:D

Don't get all flustered, my friends!!!! I'm not a pushover myself. :D But I do sometimes let ignorance lie on it's own.

You cats are the best, IMHO. God Bless a board that tolerates dissenting views!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

I don't think anyone is lookin' for a prize fighter or a lover, so don't let size slow you down, dig it, OCA?

Psychoblues

Slow down old man before you break a hip. Yeah size matters unless the person is a fucking black belt or green fucking beret or flyweight champ of the world. It was a joke anyway so why don't you keep your old, drunken, ex-junkie, washed up hippy ass out of my shit. Don't respond unless spoken directly to by me, dig it?

Maybe you and my 80 something grandma can go at it, i'm WAY THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE!

New Topics

Forum List

Back