• Fuaxcahantus

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Bernie Chavez

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • BOTH

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Neither, it depends on what the definition of 'lie' is

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • How do I find a gawd damn game on tonight?

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
"Zone 2": All other forums not specified as Zone 1 or Zone 3: This will apply to the vast majority of the board.: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain enough specific thread topic content to advance the discussion, in addition to any personal flame or snark. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.
This is a really dumb thread that belongs in the badlands or rubber room.
This is a legitimate topic as this is a controversy in our politics and no one made that up.

But I find it an interesting question anyway.

I agree.

But I am so damn sick of one side calling our president "Tramp" or "tRump" or. . . you get the picture, it's TRUMP.

. . . and look at the silly idiotic name calling the OP used for the DNC candidates? Why would any folks that are Democrats participate in this thread?

The atmosphere on this forum is toxic.

It's just stupid and childish. Most of the members on this site are over forty, and the good majority are retirees. Yet they act like they are in Junior High. It is pathetic.

Why not just use these politicians names? Why do folks identify their egos with these elites? They are all lying cock suckers, it doesn't matter which side of the aisle they are on. . . why would ANY SANE person want to identify with them? Most folks, whether left or right, have more in common with each other, than the crooks in D.C.

We can't have civil discourse with loaded terms of discussion.
yea, i just ignore those people most of the time because emotionally at the very minimum they are children, at best. both sides have their name callers and while i think it's stupid for them to do it, it doesn't help our president makes up names for everyone to keep that party of stupid going on with them just replying in kind.

i try to avoid obummer, pelousy, and other name calling going that way and just go by their names. but others will do what they do but both sides have their terminally stuck in 4th graders who think calling the names validates their views.

both sides have their extreme idiots and for far too long we've given them credibility by even responding to them.

Everyone knows you can never believe a word a Cree indian says. Especially when they are trying to be the first american indian professor at Harvard.

"Zone 2": All other forums not specified as Zone 1 or Zone 3: This will apply to the vast majority of the board.: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain enough specific thread topic content to advance the discussion, in addition to any personal flame or snark. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.
This is a legitimate topic as this is a controversy in our politics and no one made that up.

I agree.

But I am so damn sick of one side calling our president "Tramp" or "tRump" or. . . you get the picture, it's TRUMP.

. . . and look at the silly idiotic name calling the OP used for the DNC candidates? Why would any folks that are Democrats participate in this thread?

It's just stupid and childish. Most of the members on this site are over forty, and the good majority are retirees. Yet they act like they are in Junior High. It is pathetic.

Why not just use these politicians names? Why do folks identify their egos with these elites? They are all lying cock suckers, it doesn't matter which side of the aisle they are on. . . why would ANY SANE person want to identify with them? Most folks, whether left or right, have more in common with each other, than the crooks in D.C.

yea, i just ignore those people most of the time because emotionally at the very minimum they are children, at best. both sides have their name callers and while i think it's stupid for them to do it, it doesn't help our president makes up names for everyone to keep that party of stupid going on with them just replying in kind.

i try to avoid obummer, pelousy, and other name calling going that way and just go by their names. but others will do what they do but both sides have their terminally stuck in 4th graders who think calling the names validates their views.

both sides have their extreme idiots and for far too long we've given them credibility by even responding to them.

It is doubly hard as well when the white nationalist and black nationalists post some really thought provoking threads.

You know their egos identify with their skin color and their ethnicity. . . . as if being proud of their skin complexion or religion, or sex, sexual orientation, or. . . etc. is something which is some sort of accomplishment, etc. . . so I try not to respond to any of those threads. But occasionally, if one of these posters has a topic other than an identitarian thread? Do you respond?

Why do folks need to feel proud of something that they had absolutely nothing to do with? What it is with group attachments?

I'm a Democrat. . I'm better than you. I'm a Republican, that makes me a good guy!

What bullshit. Find something else to make yourself feel good about yourself. Good lord. Be a good person.

I agree.

It is doubly hard as well when the white nationalist and black nationalists post some really thought provoking threads.

You know their egos identify with their skin color and their ethnicity. . . . as if being proud of their skin complexion or religion, or sex, sexual orientation, or. . . etc. is something which is some sort of accomplishment, etc. . . so I try not to respond to any of those threads. But occasionally, if one of these posters has a topic other than an identitarian thread? Do you respond?

Why do folks need to feel proud of something that they had absolutely nothing to do with? What it is with group attachments?
people tend to need a sense of pride and validation. the group they do it with reflects a lot about them, but certainly not all. religion, social groups, (to me that's all religion is), cultural groups. grouping into like minds has been going on since ever since we realized we even had minds to group.

that's why i can't get all crazy on the racial crap cause i look at actions and heart. don't really care what color you are as it has little to no bearing on WHO you choose to be.

I'm a Democrat. . I'm better than you. I'm a Republican, that makes me a good guy!

What bullshit. Find something else to make yourself feel good about yourself. Good lord. Be a good person.
ANY subset you choose to be a part of will have the same types of people in them as the ones you choose to call out on other groups and pretend their worst example is their common trait.

yet when done to us - we cry foul cause it's such a small # of people. which it is. yet that's the same people THEY point out in return.

it's how night time political talk shows make a living. find the worst example of a group and pretend they are the poster child for it.

I lean more along with Warren is lying. Warren could have responded with the focus on the conversation was a private one and that she will be looking into who leaked the conversation.

That said Bernie is an idiot he sold out in 2016 with his "nobody wants to her about your damn emails" comment. Perhaps he thought Warren would do the same with this situation.

I do think its possible Warren's actions are being scripted by the DNC in a way that will help Biden by creating never-Warren and never-Sanders movements.

upload_2020-1-16_11-43-9.png

So, Elizabeth Warren and Chavez supporter Bernie Sanders got into a heated exchange after the debate last night.

"I think you just called me a liar on national TV:" Warren confronts Sanders post-debate

What they're saying, per CNN:

Warren: "I think you called me a liar on national TV?"
Sanders: "What?"
Warren: "I think you called me a liar on national TV."
Sanders: "No — let's not do it right now. You want to have that discussion, we'll have that discussion—
Warren: "Anytime."
Sanders: "You called me a liar, you told me — alright, let's not do it right now."

So who is right?

Answer: it is a trick question, they are BOTH LIARS! ! ! !
So, why is this an issue?

I mean it's a fact that you conservative types love liars, so why are you upset?
Nobody's "upset." So that makes you the liar.

Neither Warren nor Biden are smart enough to come up with this stunt on their own. This is all coming from DNC, and probably even Hillary is somehow involved.

Now, why Biden is even running? He skipped last election cycle when he had better chance as VP.

Last time, he was dealing with his son was dealing with a terminal illness.

The only reason he's running is because he lost footing in Ukraine when his pal Poroshenko lost to the Zelensky who promised to get rid of corruption that Biden is part of. He announced his run quietly over YouTube just days after Zelensky won. Had Poroshenko won, Biden would not run.

Biden is already rich, he really doesn't need money from the Ukraine...

You guys have an active fantasy life.

Oh excuses. His son died in May 2015, elections were a year and half later.

Biden is rich? The guy who claimed to be "middle-class Joe" suddenly got rich with VP salary. You got more of those bridges for sale?

So, Elizabeth Warren and Chavez supporter Bernie Sanders got into a heated exchange after the debate last night.

"I think you just called me a liar on national TV:" Warren confronts Sanders post-debate

Sanders: "No — let's not do it right now. You want to have that discussion, we'll have that discussion—
Sanders: "You called me a liar, you told me — alright, let's not do it right now."

So who is right?

I mean it's a fact that you conservative types love liars, so why are you upset?
yea, he and "that type" have to phrase everything in the most extreme terms. it's as if they simply can't realize a thousand shades of gray between black and white.

So who is right?

yea, he and "that type" have to phrase everything in the most extreme terms. it's as if they simply can't realize a thousand shades of gray between black and white.

999 shades... they do see orange.

So who is right?

Yes you are.

The capslock and multiple punctuation marks give it away.

So who is right?

"Upset" is the "most extreme term"?

Not hardly, kid.

So who is right?

999 shades... they do see orange.
^triggered^

So who is right?

Yes you are.

The capslock and multiple punctuation marks give it away.
So what am I upset about?

Two crazy libs calling each other out for lying at a debate. It doesn't get much better than this. lol

Trump 2020!! :113:

Forum List

Back