CDZ I think white people is the least racist among people now

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
Not saying they're perfect. They have many flaws the rest can see miles away. I bet the other way around is far more true.

I read this in 9gag

I mean, a senior staffer and long time black employee of Trump talking about her interaction with him is relevant to the discussion of accusations of him being racist against black people. Its racist if conservatives don't have black people working for them, it's tokenism if they do. If you move out of a community with minorities its white flight and racism, if you move into a community with minorities its gentrification and its racism. If you don't like foreign cultures that's racist, if you integrate yourself into foreign cultures its appropriation and racist.

20 years ago, I was annoyed by the fact that Australians only allow white immigrants. I was an immigrant protesting riots against chinese minority in Indonesia. Some black cops told me, "it's your countries' problem. Why should we care?"

At that time I disagree. I thought people should be rewarded based on merit. Why should his race or the country of his birth matter.

I still hold that opinion partially. However, I now also see the other side.

Australians no longer have white only immigration policies. Guess who do? Singapore, China, Israel.

I am chinese. My own race do it.

In fact, I do not see any country in the world right now where white people is privileged. The only exception is probably in US, due to affirmative action, relative to Asians. They're underprivileged relative to blacks or hispanic.

Why?

Just look at how prosperous Singapore is to Indonesia. Do you think it's done due to military conquest? Luck? More natural resources?

No. The Singaporean governs themselves better.

Indonesians care too much about religions. Many indonesians think that corruption is okay as long as the country can be more islamic. Some muslims think that corruption is "ghanimah". It's legitimate war booty from infidels.

Don't get me wrong. I would rather live among muslims than among libtards. There are many good muslims. Murder rate in Indonesia is 1/10th of US. So they have common senses.

However, common sense that work in one case often works poorly on the others. Many muslim countries are corrupt. Why? Because it's so easy to use religions to favor a candidate. If voters choose based on religion, why potential governors or presidents care to perform well.

In fact, in one very famous case, a governor in Indonesia, Ahok, a guy that have pretty much wiped out corruption in Jakarta, is, himself, jailed, for "insulting religion". Ahok suggests that people are being lied to by using religion.

You can look here https://www.quora.com/What-are-some...ng-his-two-year-tenure-as-Governor-of-Jakarta

Why is Ahok in prison? A legal analysis of the decision - Indonesia at Melbourne

You see why Singaporeans do not want Indonesians to become citizens? They don't want Singapore to be like Indonesia. Do the jews want to accept palestinians as their citizens? Of course not.

The whites in South Africa accept the blacks as equal. I was pleased with the development. However, I didn't like what happened afterward. I've heard tons of racism against white in South Africa.

In Zimbabwe, white land owners are kicked out.

And I bet that's must have been what many white people felt 20 years ago. They build advance prosperous countries, they don't want other people to rule over them.

So I do not know the solution. I do not think democracy will fix this. In fact, many of the thing that I think is "wrong" is there because the majority of people want it or too stupid to see the truth.

Along time ago, I read some racist white says that we should have distance and amicable race to other people.

I would disagree of course. I am not racist. However, I do think that people that's too different should have distance and amicable relationship rather than live right next to one another.

Libertarians should live among libertarians. Muslims should live among muslims. Those who are not racist and secular can live among people of other race and religions. However, they too should live among those who are as tolerant as them.

And what about Singapore's decisions not to change racial composition of it's citizens.

To me, it's hard call. In one hand, I like the idea that individuals, all over the world, should be rewarded based on his and only his merit, ideally.

On the other hand, some decisions are indeed collective. Surely voters that vote for more capitalism should be more prosperous than Venezuelan voters. We need incentive to encourage voters to vote the right way.

I do not blame or agree with Singaporean's policy. I advocate something more neutral. Something that doesn't necessarily involve race.

Basically, I think we can have it both way. Why not encourage people to move to where they like in a way that's mutually beneficial to both him and his new home? What about if people move to a place not to change it but because they like the place the way it really is? What about if people go to a place that they share the value?

It doesn't really work under democracy. Bob can come to state A not because he likes state A's value but simply because state A is more prosperous. When in state A, Bob will vote to make state A behaves more like his previous state. Think about many muslim refugees coming to europe and then voting for "syariah".

I think the solution is not to accept muslims or denying someone entry because he's muslim. I think a better solution is something like letting the market decides like CDZ - Why I think the state itself should be more like private companies

As far as racism go. Racism still exist. Hell, it's probably part of nature. You like your own kind like you like your own family but to a much lesser extend. May be like 1/1000th extend. Preference for racism is easily override by preference of real benefits. I used to make a lot of money doing business with white people so I do business with them instead of another chinese.

I do not see racism as something necessarily wrong. I don't like it. But who am I to tell everyone to act like I like. It's just one of many preferences.

And back to topic, I really don't see whites as more racist than others. I actually see less. Yes, I also can see the other side of the coins too. It's inherent problems with democracy. But that's another topic.

I can tell you of the blacks I am aware of (Acepsias, Clayton, Lakhota, and MarcAtl) are racists. But that doesn't mean anything when there could be dozens of black posters that haven't posted racist things. So, that could go either way.

Likewise, I see racist posts from what I assume are whites but not as often than blacks. Either race can be a racist and inflame another poster until they, too act in a biased way. So, what do I know? lol

Thank you. It's incredibly rare these days to hear anything positive about white people and I agree with you. If whites are so racist then why do we allow so many other races into our countries? it used to be because we appreciated their contributions but now its all about guilt for all the bad things our ancestors did. But everyone's ancestors did bad things! I don't see the news media shaming mongolians for Ghengis Khan's atrocities.

Wouldn't it be nice if people would proofread their headline BEFORE hitting the "POST REPLY" button?

Wouldn't it be nice if people would proofread their headline BEFORE hitting the "POST REPLY" button?

Obviously english is not his first language, why you gotta nitpick? It's a good thread, OP is very intelligent.

Al the noise about Evul Wite Peeple yet minorities won't leave and woldn't be caught dead immigrating anywhere where everybody is their color. The reason most places are the same color is they kill everybody who isn't the same color; century upon century of an African slave trade between Persia, Iraq, etc., yet no black population worth mentioning. India? Not much 'diversity' there , either. Eastern Europe? Zilch, Red China? Hardly any relative to the tribes that originated in its boundaries. Ethnic conflicts in Asia are nearly always violent. South America? lol nobody want to live there, except the wealthy ruling classes, mostly pure Spaniards or Germans.

Thank you. It's incredibly rare these days to hear anything positive about white people and I agree with you. If whites are so racist then why do we allow so many other races into our countries? it used to be because we appreciated their contributions but now its all about guilt for all the bad things our ancestors did. But everyone's ancestors did bad things! I don't see the news media shaming mongolians for Ghengis Khan's atrocities.

But Mongols don't build a prosperous countries. Whites do. Now the chinese do.

I mean the problem with democracy is that too many decisions are made based on what we think is "right".

Your right for freedom of speech clash with the muslims' "right" to not get offended. The muslims' "right" to get their religion respected clash with your freedom of speech.

Your right to smoke weed clash with others' right to vote and decide you shouldn't. And the other way around.

We can argue and argue and argue whose right is right. But why solve it based on argument?

Do you argue whether pizza is better than burger? You like burger you go to McDonald. You like Pizza, you go to Pizza hut. Why argue which one is right? No one is right. What's right for you is not right for me.

As customers, every individuals can go to shops they want. As share holders, every share holder can sell shares they think will go down. Why as citizens we need to argue argue argue with fellow citizens on what's right? Those other citizens do not even share your goals and do not care what's right.

You can say weed is not addictive and it generates revenue. You think the religious conservatives would care? No. They fear that if people smoke weed white women will fuck black men. Then they will uses whatever excuses in the book to want it to be prohibited. I guess you can say that weed can make white women fuck white men too. It just wouldn't fly. You can't even have correct arguments.

You can say that anti blasphemy laws is wrong. You think those muslims care? They want to turn the whole world into one big Khilafah. They don't care.

Also anti blasphemy laws can be used by corrupt politicians to steal money from the people. Those politicians can pay conservative muslims ulama. And most muslims just follow those ulama. That's how politics work.

Think about it. Anything that get muslims "offended" are things that undermine those ulama's power and undercut their money. You think islam is bad? Just look at christianity 300 years ago. Face it. Most muslims do not like secularism. Not yet.

Accept people that really like you and share your value. No need to argue.

How do we know a person share your value? Simple. Ever buy stock? If market price is $50 and I value it at $60, I buy right. If market price is $50 and I value it at $40, I short.

Every country should charge money for people living there. Only those who really want it can go there.

The muslims charged jizya to non muslims. At first I thought it's unfair. Then I thought, a version of it, that's not religious base, can be fair. Countries have owners, and charge fee for non owners to live there.

Notice I do NOT share most white people's value. I like some I hate some.

I like freedom and capitalism. I do not like racism and affirmative action and welfare. I think it's stupid to require $20k a month from Charlie Sheen. Charlie Sheen Claims He Can't Afford Current Child Support Payments

I like libertarianism. However, I often see libertarianism as too good to be true. It's like I want to eat my cake and still have it. Libertarians think that all taxes are stealing.

Imagine if you say paying for cakes is robbery/stealing? I am not going to say it's right or wrong. The market will take care of it. No body would sell cakes to you.

The same way it costs money to build a well functioning society. A skillful politician will cost money one way or another. Singapore president cost $1 million a year I think and that's like low end of the spectrum. Suharto seizes billions of dollars from my country's fund.

As most libertarians I simply see politicians are wrong and non libertarian aspects are "wrong". Now I see politicians as "skillfull". I see non libertarian aspects are part of the game that can't really go away. How do we minimize it?

Libertarians want the market to decides everything. Who decides that the market should decides everything? Voters? What about if we let the market decides that too. Again, check CDZ - Why I think the state itself should be more like private companies

Unlike businessmen, politicians are a bit like programmers. We can all disagree with him and politicians can still get what they want. I can't blame them. I am too a programmer. I can make money without having a job.

If tax is stealing, then there will be no libertarian country.

Don't get me wrong. Like libertarians I hate income tax. However, the market is full of abundance. God has blessed me well. I don't mind moving to a country that charge me tax if I am more free. I would prefer something like georgist land tax that's easy to compute. I do not need a huge room to live anyway and I like the fact that I can freely earn huge without reporting it.

In all white people countries, income tax is the norm. Why? Because whites hate their best and brightest. They welcome their muslims but slaughter their jews. The true purpose of income tax is to hurt the superior from making money. They bumped the salaries of the low productivity people by creating jobs and they complained that the rich get richer.

I don't like that. And hence, I simply won't immigrate to europe. However, I can totally understand why the poor wants to move there.

So it's a balance.

I am looking for a libertarian country. If none exist, as I said, I am willing to pay land taxes and unlike most libertarians, do not consider that stealing.

The problem is, there is no country that is close to what I like.

In whites' country there is freedom. But tax is high. In europe tax is 60%. In Muslims countries tax is low. But well, they keep demanding nonsense. Some wants to prohibit prostitution, drugs. Many are racists.

They think their religions are important. Very little freedom of speech because those who want to steal money in my country can claim they got offended by every little thing that may expose their corruption.

Sometimes I wonder if it has to be this way? If we want tax to be low we need to convince people it's a good thing and we need religions for that?

Last edited:
One of the thing that I think doesn't make sense at all in white's country is God's given fundamental absolute right to breed as much as you want.

This welfare parasites have like 40 children.

Britain's most feckless father Keith MacDonald splits from latest pregnant girlfriend | Daily Mail Online

Actually whites have the same problems with the chinese. Their monks do not get married. So the smart shouldn't breed, but the dumb breed and encouraged to breed.

Yet, the chinese and whites have the highest IQ around. I still have a hard time understanding why.

However, I am sure, in the future, whites' IQ will keep dropping out if the dumb keep making more children than the smart and rich.

I wouldn't expect that the african will exceed whites' IQ any time soon, but in the long run, with constant competition and hardship there, and welfare programs in whites' country? I don't know.

At that time, I will worry about white racism again. Dumb people tend to be racist. Smart people have other ways to show they're worthy.

Allowing people to breed like machine guns will result in

Chinese restaurant goes bankrupt after all-you-can-eat promo

I like Latinos. Learn their language and dance better than you do now.If you're a fatass, fix that as quick as possible(hike, bike,swim,) and get a good short haircut.
If you're a fatass gringa with a lampshade haircut forget it and go look for a brudda with a Cattlelack. Always swallow.

I like Latinos. Learn their language and dance better than you do now.If you're a fatass, fix that as quick as possible(hike, bike,swim,) and get a good short haircut.
If you're a fatass gringa with a lampshade haircut forget it and go look for a brudda with a Cattlelack. Always swallow.
One of my muslim friend went to Australia. He told me, why white people swear all the time?

I found it funny.

I guess he found it funny too because he think whites should be grateful to God for their more comfortable life.

Australians no longer have white only immigration policies. Guess who do? Singapore, China, Israel.

I don't know about Israel but there are tens of thousands of British expats currently living in Singapore. Singapore has a population of 4.7 million of which about 24% are foreigners. (1 Million). Of these, it is estimated that 45,000 are British. Anyone can immigrate to Singapore as long as they have enough money or skills. Just like Hong Kong, British influence is strong in Singapore. China is still a communist country and it's dangerous to immigrate or travel to China or North Korea, where an American college student was tortured to death.

British Expats in Singapore has 745 members. British Expats in Singapore is moderated by the team at Expat.SG - The Most Vibrant Expat Community in...
British Expats in Singapore

Last edited:
I am sure every countries want the best and brightest to come.

Another thing that I have a hard time understanding is why western civilization allows welfare parasites to breed 40 children with tax payers' money.

It's as if the people want the dumb and parasites to breed.

White people are the only people out under a microscope and scutinized for even the tiniest trace of racial bias and if they don't roll on their back and pee on their bellies in simpering in deference to all the racisn arising from non whites, are accused of racism anyway.

Just for the record. I am not white and I don't support white supremacism. I just think they're not as bad as most people think.

I am not racist. However, if I see people can be proud black, proud asian, but they can't be proud white, I see something isn't consistent.

Some SJW complains that some white "appropriating" chinese culture by wearing Qi Pao.

'It's just a dress': US teen sparks cultural appropriation debate after wearing cheongsam to prom

What the fuck? I am chinese. I am wearing jeans. No body complain that I am appropriating white cultures?

Also jeans is chinese culture as much, if not more than qi pao. Qi Pao are clothes worn by manchu women. The single hair trait you see chinese often wear? That's also manchu culture. And that culture is enforced. You lost your head during the Qing dinasty if you're not wearing it.

Does westerners force chinese to wear jeans? Nope. The chinese adopt western culture con-sensually. Hell, if you are advanced and rich you don't need to shove down your culture on people's throat. People will copy you willingly.

So jeans are qi pao are similar. None are truly chinese. However, the chinese use it. In fact, the one that are worn by consent should be the one that's more "chinese" than the one enforced by foreign occupation.

Western civilization is the most advanced civilization in the world for the last 350 years ago. We got to respect them as such. I don't think it'll always be that way. I believe western civilization is in great decline due to it's many obvious flaws. High tax rate, too much welfare, dysgenic reproductive habit and rules.

I think the chinese will exceed them. Hell, who knows. Some Africans may exceed all of us.

However, we still have to respect western civilization for it's contribution to technology and economy.

Another thing that I have a hard time understanding is why western civilization allows welfare parasites to breed 40 children with tax payers' money.

The binman's son does not have a job and he probably dropped out of high school without getting any qualifications. Keith MacDonald receives $150 per week from the British government but he cannot make a living only with $600 per month, which equals with my monthly stipend. The Conservative government made it harder for welfare parasites to survive in the country by cutting back on benefits and immigrant families could be deported if they cannot support themselves. Recently, an elderly American man was ordered to go back to the United States because he could not pay his medical bills.

The cuts will affect around 11 million families, including 5 million of the struggling families that the prime minister stated she would focus on.

There will also be some good news for the low paid, with more than 1.5 million workers set to benefit from a 4.4% pay rise when the national living wage increases from £7.50 to £7.83 at the start of April. However, that measure will be outweighed by the effective £2.5bn cuts to working-age benefits.

While there were bigger cuts in 2012 when child benefit was removed from higher earners, this year’s squeeze will fall on low- and middle-income families. The new analysis suggests these families are set for an average loss of £190 this year alone, though some will be far worse off.

There are four key benefit cuts this year. Working-age benefits will be frozen for a third year, saving £1.9bn and affecting almost 11 million families. The 3% real-terms cut in working-age benefits this year will be by far the biggest of the freeze, set to last four years.

Millions of families on brink face deepest benefit cuts in years

Last edited:
It's jus
The binman's son does not have a job and he probably dropped out of high school without getting any qualifications. Keith MacDonald receives $150 per week from the British government but he cannot make a living only with $600 per month, which equals with my monthly stipend. The Conservative government made it harder for welfare parasites to survive in the country by cutting back on benefits and immigrant families could be deported if they cannot support themselves. Recently, an elderly American man was ordered to go back to the United States because he could not pay his medical bills.

If I got sick and it's expensive to cure, I will just die. That's how I was successful. My regret is I only have a daughter. I make money but most girls in my country want marriage if we plan to have children.

I think sugar relationship is better.

Forum List

Back