I Think This Is the Dumbest Thing I've heard in Awhile

Seriously. Would any white woman spend three months watchin this case on TeeVee if it involved a black child? HELL NO!!! What a bunch of crap/waste of time. ZZZ

You cannot project your racism onto others. sorry it don't work that way.

SOP for the left.... project, deflect, defame, lie and plain old bullshit. Whatever it takes to change the topic to one you might 'win'. The funny part is that they actually think these tactics work.

:lol:

That does not include me, but it makes perfect sense. One is an opinion, the other is a legal standard the government has to meet if it expects to lock people up.

Yup. Two different things to be sure. My son recently did jury duty in a murder trial. They had nothing but circumstantial evidence and second-hand conjecture. He agreed with many of the co-jurors that they guy was probably guilty - but the state hadn't made their case. That's what the jury has to decide. They can't go on a hunch.

Your son was right. But the hysterical whining from those who would lynch someone with no evidence other than 'common knowledge' won't understand it.

Sensationalist cases like this are just that. ZZZ. There's A LOT more important things going on out in the world. Think for a moment if Casey & the child were black. Would you, or any other white woman give a darn or follow it on TeeVee for 2-3 months? I doubt it.

I don't know why it always has to be about race. My answer is yes, if this exact same case was a black family with grandma calling the police screaming that "something is wrong, I can't find Cayleee, I finally found my daughter today and her car but I can't find Caylee, something's wrong it smells like there's been a dead body in the car.. Yep,, that would grab my attention.

"Caylee" What kind of white-bread name is that? For every white girl killed or whatever there are 20 similar black one's that are culled from the TeeVee news. Who was that white chick who went missing on some island? Same thing. White, home-bodies were glued to their sets for months. Cry me a river.

A. I have nothing to do with that and B that isn't the subject under discussion. I asked a specific question related to this case.

Forum List

Back