CDZ I think this is a good idea

Its too bad a clean debate zone isnt a universal requirement
You got anything to say except to bellyache about the incivility on social media? Or is that your point? In the CDZ, a pretty clear opinion is expected in the Opening Post.
I think his point is really clear, he gets behind-hurt very easily.

You got anything to say except to bellyache about the incivility on social media? Or is that your point? In the CDZ, a pretty clear opinion is expected in the Opening Post.

Exactly. Some people...

THREAD CLOSED. MORE PAMPERS NEEDED IN CDZ.

so people here are a bunch of ass holes too i see
We are giving you a chance----SPEAK UP. If you have a story to tell, let's hear it.

I got the donut back.

upload_2018-9-14_7-14-38-png.216503

Well, half of it, anyway. Nyum nyum nyum nyum nyum....

we need to get rid of that constitution it was written by white men who owned slaves

Well, you're in luck. We pretty much have got rid of it. Can't even fly outta the airport without beig molestered by those blue boys.

It's one of the many options USMB offers so users can manage their own experience here. There's something for everyone at USMB, including different Zones that offer monitoring by staff at alternate levels, places to hang out where you can choose to be cordial, or choose to verbally beat each other over the head with a stick if you so desire. If you have special interests, there are a ton of sub forums here at USMB.

We don't need to make it all the same, because we have what you are looking for, no matter who you are or what you want.
It's your obligation to engage in the discussions you want to, and grow more interest in what you support as options here.

Welcome Aboard

Oh, sorry, I lost track of what thread I was in. I thought I was still in the other thread.

Gosh. What's worse is that I remember what the naughty step is. I haven't heard that term in in 40 years. I'm getting old.

It's one of the many options USMB offers so users can manage their own experience here. There's something for everyone at USMB, including different Zones that offer monitoring by staff at alternate levels, places to hang out where you can choose to be cordial, or choose to verbally beat each other over the head with a stick if you so desire. If you have special interests, there are a ton of sub forums here at USMB.

We don't need to make it all the same, because we have what you are looking for, no matter who you are or what you want.
It's your obligation to engage in the discussions you want to, and grow more interest in what you support as options here.

Welcome Aboard
Now I KNOW you are an admin sock. I thought you were too intelligent to be one of us....
The CDZ can be a good place to discuss a topic, since the trolls pretty much stay out (or have been banned from it), but I have noticed not many people come here, so a discussion that would take hours in Politics can take a week in the CDZ. Just really low participation, is what I'm saying.

Forum List

Back