I think these relationships last longer...

Yeah, thats true, but i dont want to get married, have kids or live together, and i still think i can have a loving committed relationship without a contract/piece of paper. I am sorry if any of you feel this is disrespect, but i have to do what is best for me, and i support you, in whatever you decide to do.

The relationships that last the longest are the ones based on honesty, acceptance, mutual respect, friendship, communication and love.

The relationships that last the longest are the ones based on honesty, acceptance, mutual respect, friendship, communication and love.

you win....and if you happen to marry your best friend and they are hot and the sex is good....

then you are set.....wife just bought me a targa....oh yea...marry up...

you win....and if you happen to marry your best friend and they are hot and the sex is good....

then you are set.....wife just bought me a targa....oh yea...marry up...

I did marry one of my best friends. I didn't marry the other one because, well, same sex marriage is not legal and I'm not gay. LOL

Ding ding ding... you got it. with out those it will not work. I'm coming up on my 14th anniversary and those are all the things it's required.

"Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards."
Benjamin Franklin

Relationships: were the couple doesnt live together, get married, have kids,

I only know one couple who did that and didn't break up because, like you, one was afraid of breaking up if they got married or lived together. Anyway, they were well into their 60's when they met, been there and done that already. Both owned their own homes, neither wanted to sell, so they continue to 'date' (their words) to this day. Their in their early 80's now.

Good luck with your plan, I'm sure you'll find someone to spend the rest of your life dating. :lol:

Forum List

Back