I think the Muslim religion sucks, but this...

I think this is a common failing amongst progressives...finding a pet religion and putting its right to exist over the right to exist of its victims.

:clap2:

Spot on Ravi, spot on.

I bumped this four years later, and now after another two it seems worth repeating. :)
i miss the eel. Why she couldn't admit many Muslims treat women like shit is a mystery.

I miss you, too. Sad that you perverted yourself.

You LIKE the muslim religion? Why? As far as I can tell they preach for the destruction of the west and treat women worse than rats. Maybe if they'd throw out the Koran, denounce the serial child abuser Mobombed and get back to their roots...I dunno...I don't see much to like.

How is Islam any worse than any other religion? They all suck if you want to judge them by what the zealots preach.

To ask a question that stupid is to disqualify you from even being able to post in this forum. You might as well have asked how poisonous rattlesnakes are worse than any other snake ? Islam preaches genocide, wife-beating, a long list of things oppressive to women, pedophila, rape, slavery, torture, etc. Get a brain.

PS - Islam is not a religion. It is a very immoral ideology POSING as a religion.

Forum List

Back