I Think The Government Should Cop Me A Crib Cuz

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
Yo Misser Busch,

My name is Leon from Nawlins! I think you autta get my folks a crib caz we needs it! Here in Little Rock weez like it!
I think ids rong fo yall to be finantzin dem crakers all dem repares on dey fansee houses when we aint got know place to stay! Our appxxxxxx , appleekashen wuz turned down cuz we didn't stay in Nawlins but we needs a place to stay. Well, we had went dere to stay one day befo the storm hit!
We spent all sat money you gave us at a strip bar up here and aint got no grocies. My cousin Willie had to sell his 5,000 dollar wheels off his Navigator to hep mama get diapers caz her baby's daddy won't hep.
Dem credick cards yall gave us didn't last fo shit! Man, yall didn't even my brother James one and dat is buwshit! He came all the way frum Shitcago and had to mooch off us.
Ebebody noes you chetin fo the white man anyway and dat is buwshit! Wadn't no damn white people hurt in dat storm. I seen the story on CNN! Dey said it was a travestie de way yall tretin us black folk.
You need to get my mama a damn house. We been sleepin in my Escalade cause the motel room yall got us in de wrong part of town. We aint got no customers onver dere. I meAN deze rocks is top shelf but dey won't last forever. I needs to sell em. Dis is what I been habbin to do cause of dat buwshit little check I get evey mont. 800 dollars, I can't even pay my insuance wid dat! Thats buwshit!!!
I be waitin to here frum yo az!

Leon

Emmett said:
Yo Misser Busch,

My name is Leon from Nawlins! I think you autta get my folks a crib caz we needs it! Here in Little Rock weez like it!
I think ids rong fo yall to be finantzin dem crakers all dem repares on dey fansee houses when we aint got know place to stay! Our appxxxxxx , appleekashen wuz turned down cuz we didn't stay in Nawlins but we needs a place to stay. Well, we had went dere to stay one day befo the storm hit!
We spent all sat money you gave us at a strip bar up here and aint got no grocies. My cousin Willie had to sell his 5,000 dollar wheels off his Navigator to hep mama get diapers caz her baby's daddy won't hep.
Dem credick cards yall gave us didn't last fo shit! Man, yall didn't even my brother James one and dat is buwshit! He came all the way frum Shitcago and had to mooch off us.
Ebebody noes you chetin fo the white man anyway and dat is buwshit! Wadn't no damn white people hurt in dat storm. I seen the story on CNN! Dey said it was a travestie de way yall tretin us black folk.
You need to get my mama a damn house. We been sleepin in my Escalade cause the motel room yall got us in de wrong part of town. We aint got no customers onver dere. I meAN deze rocks is top shelf but dey won't last forever. I needs to sell em. Dis is what I been habbin to do cause of dat buwshit little check I get evey mont. 800 dollars, I can't even pay my insuance wid dat! Thats buwshit!!!
I be waitin to here frum yo az!

Leon

No problem bro. When the man pays my tab, I'll help ya.

I think this type of racism is just uncalled for. If you disagree with the way FEMA and the Red Cross help disaster victims, that is fine. How about discussing it in an intelligent way, make your points, back them up and articulate them intelligently, instead of using rude, inflamitory and racist posts that are mostly ignorant.

Aces Up said:
I think this type of racism is just uncalled for.

And yet, the complaint of "Leon" is exactly the complaint of blacks, expressed in fairly accurate language. They do all seem to drive Cadillac Escalades with $5,000 wheels and then complain about how "raciss" America is. Is reality racist?

If it were, would Matt and Katie tell you about it?

Aces Up said:
I think this type of racism is just uncalled for. If you disagree with the way FEMA and the Red Cross help disaster victims, that is fine. How about discussing it in an intelligent way, make your points, back them up and articulate them intelligently, instead of using rude, inflamitory and racist posts that are mostly ignorant.

Why don't you start and explain to me what you think is wrong with how the Red Cross helps people?

Aces Up said:
:rotflmao:

Aces Up said:

It's not racism if it's true.

I love how a noobie comes on board and after just 7 post's, tells us all how to act.. Now where is that hand smiley?????? Couldn't find the hand, but I did find these:boobies: :
:teeth:

I think Ace might have read some of the other stuff, not just jumping on perceived racism, but liberal he is not. I'm familiar with his website and he's good and a true conservative.

I don't believe that we live in a racist society. The race card has been played over and over again by individuals who seek to manipulate the system and people's perceptions to their personal advantage (as in Lou Farakhan, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton).

People like that ought to be condemned. Instead of motivating people to do better and make a better life for themselves, they discourage them. They discourage them by invoking images in their public discourse of the antebellum South or of the racial segregation of the 1940s and 1950s.

If we lived in a racist society, it would not follow that many blacks, Asians and others are able to make millions, hold public office and run large corporations.

The days of getting "darkies" to sit in back of the bus, use separate but equal facilities are long gone.

Certainly, there are individuals in this country who are racist. But as a whole, the country is not.

KarlMarx said:
I don't believe that we live in a racist society. The race card has been played over and over again by individuals who seek to manipulate the system and people's perceptions to their personal advantage (as in Lou Farakhan, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton).

People like that ought to be condemned. Instead of motivating people to do better and make a better life for themselves, they discourage them. They discourage them by invoking images in their public discourse of the antebellum South or of the racial segregation of the 1940s and 1950s.

If we lived in a racist society, it would not follow that many blacks, Asians and others are able to make millions, hold public office and run large corporations.

The days of getting "darkies" to sit in back of the bus, use separate but equal facilities are long gone.

Certainly, there are individuals in this country who are racist. But as a whole, the country is not.

Again, I agree. There are those that feel a need to push back on individuals that display racism, I find myself doing so at times, but NOT when I know the person is NOT a racist, but rather making a point. That's why I think he should have read something about the person's other posts. :thup:

Forum List

Back