I Think that some on the Left would like to Hold a Witch Trial...

None of us believe she was a witch. We just think it is funny she said she was. :lol:

So did everyone who watched it on the COMEDY show she said it on.

Really I suggest you people all find some old copies of politically incorrect and watch them. You would be amazed at some of the off the wall things said on that show, and who said them. Because it was a show designed to push the envelope and be Politically incorrect and get laughs. It was not a news show, or a talk show as much as it was a comedy show. Nothing like Mahrs current show.

Her Exact words were actually that she once played with a ouija board, so yeah I guess I dabbled in witch Craft. Ouija boards are a game, you can buy at most toy stores. It was far more popular when she was a teen and the internet was not what it is today.

It is completely silly to even be talking about this shit.

And even more silly that the same people that call her a witch want her opponent given a pass for much more recently saying he thought of himself as a "bearded Marxist" and for also saying that a "Marxist professor" in college was what inspired him to become a Democrat.
Yeah, I did. I also saw the clip when Maher first aired it on his show on HBO. He was never really attacking her. He has made it very clear, many times that he likes her.
I have watched Maher for years, my mom got me to watch him when I was in high school. Say what you want about him. He will let anyone come on his show. I have also seen some episodes where he is the only "liberal" voice.

The Coots campaign staff is reading up on the massive master work of Augustus Fink Nottle on the care and feeding of newts, just in case.

Seriously People... Christine isn't a Witch and she certainly didn't Associate with Domestic Terrorists or Gravitate towards Marxists...

But if you guys keep it up, I'm gonna have say you should just call for a Witch Trial...

If she's Guilty...

Sal_hang.jpg

Burn her!... BURN HER!... Err, or whatever.

:)

peace...

At this point, I'd say she's not even trying to win the election. Now she's just making a big enough splash and headlines to get herself a nice job at Fox News or something similar.

...and she certainly didn't Associate with Domestic Terrorists or Gravitate towards Marxists...

It is kind of a Political Witch Trial, isn't it?...

"We don't want a political witch hunt," said the earnest young McCarthyist.

Bill Ayers is a domestic terrorist... True Story! :rofl:

:)

peace...
If she was a Witch today... Maybe.

You see, we Believe in Forgiveness... For everyone.

It's the Distinction between us and the Liberals and Islamists...

They only Forgive some.

peace...

They believe in forgiveness for those who agree with them politically. The rest they send to... camp.

Auschwitz-birkenau-main_track.jpg

Forum List

Back