I Think that some on the Left would like to Hold a Witch Trial...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Seriously People... Christine isn't a Witch and she certainly didn't Associate with Domestic Terrorists or Gravitate towards Marxists...

But if you guys keep it up, I'm gonna have say you should just call for a Witch Trial...

If she's Guilty...

Sal_hang.jpg

Burn her!... BURN HER!... Err, or whatever.

:)

peace...

is that "humor"?

i cannot tell.

help me.

I am Seriously Concerned about some People I Know who really Feel that this "Witch" thing is a Serious Issue... In Real Life.

It is kind of a Political Witch Trial, isn't it?...

You'd think that Barry Associating with Domestic Terrorists would have gotten this much Press...

Such is.

I wonder if it has to do with the (R) after her name?...

Or is it that Liberals Hate Cute Women?...

Resent, maybe?...

peace...

Liberals don't hate O'Donnell for "dabbling in witchcraft". We hate her because she has not demonstrated the necessary intelligence to serve in public office.

Conservatives, particularly the so-called 'Christian' Conservatives have shown their hypocrisy in defending O'Donnell. If she had a (D) behind her name, surely torches and pitchforks would be at the ready in the trailer parks of Delaware.

I guess just saying 'we will take our country back' and 'lower the taxes on those oppressed rich people' can wash away any sin.

Seriously People... Christine isn't a Witch and she certainly didn't Associate with Domestic Terrorists or Gravitate towards Marxists...

But if you guys keep it up, I'm gonna have say you should just call for a Witch Trial...
Nahhhhhhhhhhhh......that's more a "conservative"/"moralist"/Patriarchal-pursuit.......you know, being the GAWD-fearin' folks they are.

:eusa_whistle:

lol, the landoverbaptist website is one of my favorite parodies on the internet. that and whitehouse.org

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh......that's more a "conservative"/"moralist"/Patriarchal-pursuit.......you know, being the GAWD-fearin' folks they are.

:eusa_whistle:

lol, the landoverbaptist website is one of my favorite parodies on the internet. that and whitehouse.org

Ah, yes.....the good-ol'-days....when The DICK; Cheney's little-woman was crankin'-out the erotica!!!!

11273639v0_480x480_Front.jpg

Liberals don't hate O'Donnell for "dabbling in witchcraft". We hate her because she has not demonstrated the necessary intelligence to serve in public office.

Conservatives, particularly the so-called 'Christian' Conservatives have shown their hypocrisy in defending O'Donnell. If she had a (D) behind her name, surely torches and pitchforks would be at the ready in the trailer parks of Delaware.

I guess just saying 'we will take our country back' and 'lower the taxes on those oppressed rich people' can wash away any sin.

If she was a Witch today... Maybe.

You see, we Believe in Forgiveness... For everyone.

It's the Distinction between us and the Liberals and Islamists...

They only Forgive some. ;)

peace...

If she was a Witch today... Maybe.

You see, we Believe in Forgiveness... For everyone.

It's the Distinction between us and the Liberals and Islamists...

They only Forgive some. ;)

peace...

I hesitate to say you're lying. But I will say that is untrue.

Or didn't you see the troll threads about Bill Clinton this week?:eusa_whistle:

And I suspect if I did a search, I'd find at least a few of your comments on Bill Ayers.

just sayin'

None of us believe she was a witch. We just think it is funny she said she was. :lol:

So did everyone who watched it on the COMEDY show she said it on.

Really I suggest you people all find some old copies of politically incorrect and watch them. You would be amazed at some of the off the wall things said on that show, and who said them. Because it was a show designed to push the envelope and be Politically incorrect and get laughs. It was not a news show, or a talk show as much as it was a comedy show. Nothing like Mahrs current show.

Her Exact words were actually that she once played with a ouija board, so yeah I guess I dabbled in witch Craft. Ouija boards are a game, you can buy at most toy stores. It was far more popular when she was a teen and the internet was not what it is today.

It is completely silly to even be talking about this shit.

And even more silly that the same people that call her a witch want her opponent given a pass for much more recently saying he thought of himself as a "bearded Marxist" and for also saying that a "Marxist professor" in college was what inspired him to become a Democrat.

Dopes she float?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_l5ntikaU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_l5ntikaU[/ame]

Have people really changed much?

Last edited:

If she's Guilty...

Sal_hang.jpg

Burn her!... BURN HER!... Err, or whatever.

peace...
Well at least it'd be a Jury of her Peers.

I Think that some on the Left would like to Hold a Witch Trial...

ridiculous

The left believes in freedom of speech, freedom of religion and many do not believe in mysticism.

The right isn't bothered by silly "rights" and the vast majority believes the supernatural is "real".

That's just the way it is.

Forum List

Back