I think that human evolution had a growth spurt!!

ThatDude30

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Humans been adapting and evolving since beginning of time. How we first came about, either science, or god, or maybe little bit of both, I'm not sure. But we are here and as time moves forward so does the human evolution.
It seems to me that recently human evolution had a growth spurt. Maybe it has something to do with our fast pace world we live in with the technology and everyone wanting to grow up? or maybe its just something evolution does from time to time to keep up with the times.
An interesting conversation came up with me and few of my buddies. All of us either have teenage kids or our girlfriend have teenage kids. We were talking about when we were 13 years old and the girls we dated. At that age, girls we went to high school with wouldn't start to develop until they hit Sr. year and even maybe Jr. year. My girlfriends daughter had some friends over for her 14th birthday party. My girl brought to my attention, that one of her daughters friends was a little under dressed. My girlfriend asked her daughter, How old is she? She looked a little older then 13 or 14. Her daughter replied, she is turning 14 in 2 days. Me and my girlfriend looked at each other with confusion. This 14 year old was developed as a freshmen in college. I mean you would never think she was only going to be 14 years old until she opened her mouth, she talked like a 14 year old.
Younger girls are developing sooner and are not dressing age appropriate and are showing off their bodies a little to much. With all these sickos out here its like a huge playground. Young girls showing their bodies off on the internet and sometimes to people they have never met before, and who knows who is really on the other side.
I don't know how some of these parents deal with it? And the parents that don't care, its ashamed, if their kid ever gets abducted they can partially blame themselves for letting their daughters dress to revealing like they are doing now a days. My girlfriends kid dresses age appropriate and doesn't show to much of her body off, as she has developed at a younger age as well. I am kind of glad I haven't had a daughter of my own, I will end up hurting someone pretty bad. I would be worried sick all the time.
I seen on you tube this 12 year old girl do her make up to look like a 22 year old, and its crazy because if I didn't know that she was a 12 year old girl doing her make up like that, I wouldn't of known.
After discussing it with my friends who have teenage daughters of their own, cant believe how much kids are developing now a days. At their age, we actually looked like kids and acted like them too.
Here is a scenario that we discussed.
Say you and your buddies go to a 21 and over club, because you are 30 and want to drink and have feel young again. So you have had few drinks you feeling good, this girl approaches you. The first thing is wow is she hot. Not once thinking about how old she is after all you are in a 21 and over club right. So you 2 hangout and end up taking her home. You two have sex and pass out. Next day you hear knocking on your door, you answer it. There is two people at the door, asking where is their daughter, you don't know what they are talking about, they then say we know she's here because we tracked her iPhone. She comes to the door admits she was wrong and that she is only 13 years old. Parents press charges.
Then what?
Whose fault is it?
Should you really be responsible?
Should you go to prison?
Or is it the clubs fault? As to if they were doing their job she might of gotten in?

I see no evidence of that on USMB.

Actually, the opposite seems to be true.

Because Punks like you R on here.....speak for yourself,we R evolving as we speak,shame you are not.

Hormones being pumped into most of the meat, and dairy that we consume nowadays might be a factor...

Because Punks like you R on here.....speak for yourself,we R evolving as we speak,shame you are not.

An individual human cannot evolve in the biological sense. Only the genome.
Fair Cop,fncceo....You Well And Truly Got Me There........Outstanding and Surprising Effort by You,I bow to your Greater Knowledge,on this occassion

With in the next 100 years, girls are going to be fully developed by age 10.
Is this because of human doings?
Could this be reversed?
Are there going to be negative health effects associated with developing at an earlier age?
Will the human life span start become shorter?

I don't know if anything like what I mentioned above could happen, but seeing the differences between the kids now and the kids 17 years ago, got me thinking, why is there such a major difference in the development of humans now a days.

Could this be reversed?
Are there going to be negative health effects associated with developing at an earlier age?

I don't know if anything like what I mentioned above could happen, but seeing the differences between the kids now and the kids 17 years ago, got me thinking, why is there such a major difference in the development of humans now a days.

Early menses in girls in primarily caused by fat in the diet.

Could this be reversed?

Hate to tell you in 100 years women won't need Men at all........apart from Semen LOL

Could this be reversed?

Hate to tell you in 100 years women won't need Men at all........apart from Semen LOL
They don't even men now a days, shoot. lol In 100 years they may not need semen?lol

Could this be reversed?

They don't even men now a days, shoot. lol In 100 years they may not need semen?lol
They don't even need men now a days, shoot. lol in 100 years they may not need semen? lol

Could this be reversed?

They don't even need men now a days, shoot. lol in 100 years they may not need semen? lol
LOL....but maybe a few Seamen,for a bit of FUN,Dude

Could this be reversed?

Yeah. They'll start hitting the wall at 30...

Humans been adapting and evolving since beginning of time. How we first came about, either science, or god, or maybe little bit of both, I'm not sure. But we are here and as time moves forward so does the human evolution.
It seems to me that recently human evolution had a growth spurt. Maybe it has something to do with our fast pace world we live in with the technology and everyone wanting to grow up? or maybe its just something evolution does from time to time to keep up with the times.
An interesting conversation came up with me and few of my buddies. All of us either have teenage kids or our girlfriend have teenage kids. We were talking about when we were 13 years old and the girls we dated. At that age, girls we went to high school with wouldn't start to develop until they hit Sr. year and even maybe Jr. year. My girlfriends daughter had some friends over for her 14th birthday party. My girl brought to my attention, that one of her daughters friends was a little under dressed. My girlfriend asked her daughter, How old is she? She looked a little older then 13 or 14. Her daughter replied, she is turning 14 in 2 days. Me and my girlfriend looked at each other with confusion. This 14 year old was developed as a freshmen in college. I mean you would never think she was only going to be 14 years old until she opened her mouth, she talked like a 14 year old.
Younger girls are developing sooner and are not dressing age appropriate and are showing off their bodies a little to much. With all these sickos out here its like a huge playground. Young girls showing their bodies off on the internet and sometimes to people they have never met before, and who knows who is really on the other side.
I don't know how some of these parents deal with it? And the parents that don't care, its ashamed, if their kid ever gets abducted they can partially blame themselves for letting their daughters dress to revealing like they are doing now a days. My girlfriends kid dresses age appropriate and doesn't show to much of her body off, as she has developed at a younger age as well. I am kind of glad I haven't had a daughter of my own, I will end up hurting someone pretty bad. I would be worried sick all the time.
I seen on you tube this 12 year old girl do her make up to look like a 22 year old, and its crazy because if I didn't know that she was a 12 year old girl doing her make up like that, I wouldn't of known.
After discussing it with my friends who have teenage daughters of their own, cant believe how much kids are developing now a days. At their age, we actually looked like kids and acted like them too.
Here is a scenario that we discussed.
Say you and your buddies go to a 21 and over club, because you are 30 and want to drink and have feel young again. So you have had few drinks you feeling good, this girl approaches you. The first thing is wow is she hot. Not once thinking about how old she is after all you are in a 21 and over club right. So you 2 hangout and end up taking her home. You two have sex and pass out. Next day you hear knocking on your door, you answer it. There is two people at the door, asking where is their daughter, you don't know what they are talking about, they then say we know she's here because we tracked her iPhone. She comes to the door admits she was wrong and that she is only 13 years old. Parents press charges.
Then what?
Whose fault is it?
Should you really be responsible?
Should you go to prison?
Or is it the clubs fault? As to if they were doing their job she might of gotten in?
It's nobody's fault and jailbait laws should banned. The government needs to get the hell out of people's bedrooms.

Forum List

Back