I think some games like Manhunt should be banned

Hobbit said:
Eh, offing 'people' in a game can be quite satisfying, as long as you're sane enough to remember that it's a game. Manhunt is one I won't play, since it seems pretty sick to me. If you don't understand, then you don't understand, but trust me, it's good therapy for some people (I'd rather they go on a virtual shooting spree than a real one).

ok, I can see that, but why go on one at all? :dunno:
Im just curious...Im really not challenging you or anything.

Hobbit said:
As for spending 12+ hours a DAY on a game, that's sad. People who do this either have nothing better to do or think they have nothing better to do. Either way, they need help.

well said :) Im sure that people spend that kind of time on other games, but EQ (ie EverQuest ie everCRACK) is the only one that I have experience with really. My husband and my son both spent the better part of a year and a half on it. All the time. Actually, my son I could control so it wasnt that long for him. My husband, took longer to 'convince' that he'd prefer to have a life outside of EQ rather than within it.

(hey DK, I know you are PURPOSEFULLY not replying to this thread now since Im here hahaha....so this is for you..... :finger3: ) :teeth:

Forum List

Back