I think she has the wrong prez...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://drudgereport.com/flash5.htm

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX SUN AUG 22, 2004 16:28:04 ET XXXXX

JANET JACKSON: BUSH WHITE HOUSE USED MY BOOB TO DISTRACT FROM IRAQ

Janet Jackson now claims that her "Nipplegate" Super Bowl incident was used by the Bush administration to distract people from the war in Iraq!

Mike Slezak, managing editor of GENRE magazine, tells DRUDGE he has set the provocative Jackson interview for October's issue.

Developing...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Filed By Matt Drudge
Reports are moved when circumstances warrant
http://www.drudgereport.com for updates
(c)DRUDGE REPORT 2004
Not for reproduction without permission of the author

:lame2:

Nipplegate huh? What exactly is so bad about Iraq that Janet would be distracting from?

Regardless isnt it just her own fault for showing her nipple anyway? Bush didnt force her into it.

Nipplegate huh? What exactly is so bad about Iraq that Janet would be distracting from?

Regardless isnt it just her own fault for showing her nipple anyway? Bush didnt force her into it.

Now Avatar, don't you know by now that EVERYTHING is Bush's fault???? Even the series Friends coming to an end is his fault. Get with the program!!!! :D

My gosh,Hollywierd and the music industry are truly nuts. I don't even remember Bush saying much about it and it was the f'ing press that made the big deal,just like they do with whatever the hell they want!!!!!!!!!!! Me thinkst Janet needs to take some attention away from her brother-the sideshow.

:wtf: :bs1:

krisy said:
My gosh,Hollywierd and the music industry are truly nuts. I don't even remember Bush saying much about it and it was the f'ing press that made the big deal,just like they do with whatever the hell they want!!!!!!!!!!! Me thinkst Janet needs to take some attention away from her brother-the sideshow.

:wtf: :bs1:

I think Janet needs to get over herself and the importance of her chest. Not the only set on the planet. :D

Bonnie said:
I think Janet needs to get over herself and the importance of her chest. Not the only set on the planet. :D

Very true. and there are sets that look alot nicer.

Bonnie said:

:boobies: I bet Janet would like this smily!!!!!

This is a new low for the Liberal losers ! Next we will be seeing Michael Moore's nipple and he will blame GWB for that too ! Damn freaks ! :gives:

Sandy73 said:
This is a new low for the Liberal losers ! Next we will be seeing Michael Moore's nipple and he will blame GWB for that too ! Damn freaks ! :gives:

Now why did you have to talk about MM's body parts??? Now I am going to have nightmares!

CSM said:
Now why did you have to talk about MM's body parts??? Now I am going to have nightmares!

Sorry my bad.. If it makes you feel better I lost my appetite for lunch.. :( :cow:

Sandy73 said:

:puke3: :cry:

Sandy73 said:

: :puke: :puke: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :eek2: .........Oh God now Iv'e gone blind

Why would ANYBODY listen to what Janet says? She's a freak....just like her brother.

Forum List

Back