I think Ried has dementia. Or he is just that foolish

My guess would be he's been lobbied by the mailing companies. Then again that opinion is not so unreasonable. I just wonder if Reid has direct knowledge about the unions rigging his election or not. I'd like to think he's not that much of a scumbag.

Harry Reid: ‘Seniors Love to Get Junk Mail…Only Way of Communicating or Feeling Like They‘re a Part of the Real World’ | Postal Service | USPS | Video | TheBlaze.com

Harry Reid: ‘Seniors Love to Get Junk Mail…Only Way of Communicating or Feeling Like They‘re a Part of the Real World’

What a revolting POS he is. If he believes junk mail actually makes people feel like they are a part of the real world, he is a moron. Or maybe it just works on old people that way. Regardless, the guy belongs in a Nevada state run nursing home.

My parents like junk mail...only because it makes great fireplace fuel source. All the methane from political junk mail really makes great flames especially.

A few years back I packed up weeks worth of junk mail in a box and mailed it to the post master general. It cost me $7 and did no good what so ever but it sure felt good. No return address of course lol Maybe next time I'll send it to Harry...

Forum List

Back