I think our nation is in a death spiral

He would often try to shut down conversation over valid criticisms of Donald Trump. Obviously he felt bad about not grooving with his comrades on the Trump train.

On a larger note, all Americans are guilty by association. They created a system that let Donald Trump come to power (and other insane rulers), and most did nothing despite all the warning signs.

For example, nearly all Americans will admit that their government is corrupt and ran by corporations. What do they do about it? They elect a billionaire elite that has made his fortune sucking on government tit.

Posts like this show that Trump supporters are already feeling buyers remorse, and are trying to disassociate themselves from all the bullshit they created.

I know Grampa Murked U didn't personally vote for Donald Trump, but he was just as morally complicit in his rise to power.
I know Grampa Murked U didn't personally vote for Donald Trump, but he was just as morally complicit in his rise to power.

how moronic

He would often try to shut down conversation over valid criticisms of Donald Trump. Obviously he felt bad about not grooving with his comrades on the Trump train.
Lame
I thought you had something a little more tangible, like; he advocated and supported the neo-liberal economic policies that over the last 40 years have hollowed out parts of our industry across the rust belt.
On a larger note, all Americans are guilty by association. They created a system that let Donald Trump come to power (and other insane rulers), and most did nothing despite all the warning signs.

For example, nearly all Americans will admit that their government is corrupt and ran by corporations. What do they do about it? They elect a billionaire elite that has made his fortune sucking on government tit.
I agree on the larger note. We have the government we deserve.

I have signatures turned off on my phone, if you have something to say spit it out. But honestly you should probably take some blood pressure medication instead. The level of angst & butthurt you're displaying can't be good for your health.

SYTFE is a fucking joke....no debating or discussing skills....just another butthurt snowflake swinging his cyber purse in cyberville. Liberalism is a mental defect.....no doubt about that. They suffer from arrested development in a big time way.

You on board with Alex on Comet Ping Pong, freak boi?

Are you talking shit to me, LL? That's a very bad board career move as it pertains to the massive child trafficking ring. Jones craw-fished a couple of months ago about it. You want to discuss why people believe that there is more to Pizzagate than meets the eye? Let me know........

A bad board career move? Every time I think I've heard the lamest comment ever, one of you tools proves me wrong.

And..haven't you heard. They are calling it Calzonegate now. Try to keep up.

I have been kicking the ass of all the naysayers to the point that they can't even face me or even attempt to reply...and why is that? Because they don't know their asses from a hole in the ground as it pertains to this issue. You would be best served to shut your piehole and move on. You spew shit from a position of ignorance while I have gone to places that would give you nightmares like the ones that I have....want me to share the details with you??????? Just let me know......I have spared the board the gruesome and disgusting details while alerting them as to what is really going on and what powers are behind it. I bet that you don't have the stomach for it .....but it doesn't change reality.

Shoot, soldier. And when you finsih with that, tell me about the Sandy Hook false flag and the fake moon landing.

I have a few ?friends? that are liberals. They really are some messed up people.
Was talking to a British liberal yesterday....she told me the British people saved America from defeat in WW2. When I suggested otherwise she called me a flaming fool even though I pointed out some facts of the war. She believed Britain supplied all the planes ships and tanks and the vast majority of brave soldiers and that American soldiers mostly hid out during the heavy fighting. She KNOWs this to be fact because other liberals have told her so.
She told me Obama was a great President and that Mr. Trump is evil.
I asked her where she got all this information......she said "she just knew it"...she didn't study history, or watch the news...read or even know who the vice President is...
She doesn't pay taxes, and hates Americans (even though she lives here and gets government subsidies).....

Such is the liberal way for a woefully large number of liberals.

Where the hell did she get her information from ?
Christ the U.S. didn't even need to get involved in the European fighting. Does she even realize that it was the U.S. that crossed the Atlantic to help her homeland?
Who does she think kicked the Germans out of France?
Tell her she's ignorant, and should educate herself about the war.

Also, she's free to leave if she hates Americans and the U.S.

Lame
I thought you had something a little more tangible, like; he advocated and supported the neo-liberal economic policies that over the last 40 years have hollowed out parts of our industry across the rust belt.

I apologize that my direct observations are not adjusted to your ideologue lens.

We now live in a society where Peter Griffin (the protagonist on The Family Guy) is more truthful than the President of the United States.

It has nothing to do with the Democrats. The GOP elected a small fraction of a man and he has no earthly idea what he is doing. Most newcomers do not (there is nothing that prepares you for the job). The difference is that Trump is an incurious piece of shit who thinks he's doing great.

We live in a society where a major faction of the political spectrum gets their "news" from Comedy Central, and thinks cartoons are valid life lessons.

The Fascist democrats demonstrate the complete destruction of thought among the inner cities. George Soros assumed control of the party 20 years back and has transformed it into the most cancerous organism to ever infect America. These morons in Ferguson or at other DNC riots are just brown shirt drones following a Fuhrer who's agenda they have no grasp of. Convinced that they have a raw deal because someone else has more than they, regardless of how much they have. All reinforced by cartoons and comedians, which exemplify the intellectual prowess of the left, who Goosestep in time as the mindless automatons they are.

Coming from someone who worships a reality-tv messiah, it is particularly hilarious. That your own party torpedoed his agenda the first time it left the harbor tells you what? Well dickbreath…explain it.

We now live in a society where Peter Griffin (the protagonist on The Family Guy) is more truthful than the President of the United States.

It has nothing to do with the Democrats. The GOP elected a small fraction of a man and he has no earthly idea what he is doing. Most newcomers do not (there is nothing that prepares you for the job). The difference is that Trump is an incurious piece of shit who thinks he's doing great.

We live in a society where a major faction of the political spectrum gets their "news" from Comedy Central, and thinks cartoons are valid life lessons.

The Fascist democrats demonstrate the complete destruction of thought among the inner cities. George Soros assumed control of the party 20 years back and has transformed it into the most cancerous organism to ever infect America. These morons in Ferguson or at other DNC riots are just brown shirt drones following a Fuhrer who's agenda they have no grasp of. Convinced that they have a raw deal because someone else has more than they, regardless of how much they have. All reinforced by cartoons and comedians, which exemplify the intellectual prowess of the left, who Goosestep in time as the mindless automatons they are.

Coming from someone who worships a reality-tv messiah, it is particularly hilarious. That your own party torpedoed his agenda the first time it left the harbor tells you what? Well dickbreath…explain it.

I will pick Trump over the jug-eared, queer mulatto with the trans-gendered "wife" or the carpet munching pedophile child trafficking Hildebeast ANY day of the week.....just keepin' it real.......it's what I do.

SYTFE is a fucking joke....no debating or discussing skills....just another butthurt snowflake swinging his cyber purse in cyberville. Liberalism is a mental defect.....no doubt about that. They suffer from arrested development in a big time way.

Are you talking shit to me, LL? That's a very bad board career move as it pertains to the massive child trafficking ring. Jones craw-fished a couple of months ago about it. You want to discuss why people believe that there is more to Pizzagate than meets the eye? Let me know........

A bad board career move? Every time I think I've heard the lamest comment ever, one of you tools proves me wrong.

I have been kicking the ass of all the naysayers to the point that they can't even face me or even attempt to reply...and why is that? Because they don't know their asses from a hole in the ground as it pertains to this issue. You would be best served to shut your piehole and move on. You spew shit from a position of ignorance while I have gone to places that would give you nightmares like the ones that I have....want me to share the details with you??????? Just let me know......I have spared the board the gruesome and disgusting details while alerting them as to what is really going on and what powers are behind it. I bet that you don't have the stomach for it .....but it doesn't change reality.

Shoot, soldier. And when you finsih with that, tell me about the Sandy Hook false flag and the fake moon landing.

Do you really want to know as to how they bury these little children alive in shallow graves with a corpse after they witness other children being given the same treatment before it is their turn? And how after they are "dug up" they are told that they are special and the ones that they saw being buried weren't worthy and won't be saved and that if they ever tell anyone what happens to them that they will get the treatment again and not be "dug up"?? And that they are told that they would never know never know if anyone that they might talk to might be part of it and that they would be tested? ...[removing all references to moderation and trolling from this thread]. I hope that you have nightmares about this because this is part of the programming and the fragmenting of the personality of a child... in order to break it off into altars and your beloved Shadow "gubermint" was and is neck deep in this shit under the MK-Ultra and MK-Naomi program via Operation Paperclip. Debate me on this, you sorry sack of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you really want to know as to how they bury these little children alive in shallow graves with a corpse after they witness other children being given the same treatment before it is their turn? And how after they are "dug up" they are told that they are special and the ones that they saw being buried weren't worthy and won't be saved and that if they ever tell anyone what happens to them that they will get the treatment again and not be "dug up"?? And that they are told that they would never know never know if anyone that they might talk to might be part of it and that they would be tested? Go fuck yourself, you sorry piece of shit. You got off lightly tonight. I hope that you have nightmares about this because this is part of the programming and the fragmenting of the personality of a child... in order to break it off into altars and your beloved Shadow "gubermint" was and is neck deep in this shit under the MK-Ultra and MK-Naomi program via Operation Paperclip. Debate me on this, you sorry sack of shit.

Wait! How do YOU know so much about this?? You wanna confess something?

[

Yes, you have a script that has "hating points" for you to recite at enemies of your fascist party. You neither know nor care whether the hate you spew has any hint of accuracy. (For instance, I voted for Johnson, which you actually know since we had a bet on the election.)

I understand how you fascists operate, but I must tell you, you come off as abysmally stupid. Your filthy party is imploding. You not only are out of power at the federal level, but you have lost all the states except New York and California.

You think that the fascism you follow is a winner, a way to power, yet your power declines constantly.

Do you really want to know as to how they bury these little children alive in shallow graves with a corpse after they witness other children being given the same treatment before it is their turn? And how after they are "dug up" they are told that they are special and the ones that they saw being buried weren't worthy and won't be saved and that if they ever tell anyone what happens to them that they will get the treatment again and not be "dug up"?? And that they are told that they would never know never know if anyone that they might talk to might be part of it and that they would be tested? ...[removing all references to moderation and trolling from this thread]. I hope that you have nightmares about this because this is part of the programming and the fragmenting of the personality of a child... in order to break it off into altars and your beloved Shadow "gubermint" was and is neck deep in this shit under the MK-Ultra and MK-Naomi program via Operation Paperclip. Debate me on this, you sorry sack of shit.
Oh hush. You are giving the democrats ideas. You know they would do the same thing if they could.

Forum List

Back