I think Obama is going to win the 2012 Election

Got any more jokes, this morning?

Yup:

Big Black Dog.

Hilarious. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Feel like telling us how Mitt is going to move to the middle or are you simply going to play the, "Well, Obama isn't going to win the middle either" card....

Feel free to make some studied comments any old time now.

I'm not a big Mitt Romney fan. I don't care for him much at all BUT anybody that runs against Obama is going to win. Obama is history. He's the worst President this country has ever had.

Tell us more about President Gingrich.

Wouldn't it be nice if Obama got accidentally deported instead of Reelected? :lmao:

I nominate him for the No-Fly List.

I agree, if they nominate Romney then Obama will win.

Exactly, and the pros know it.

Seems the GOp elite want to lose this election, just like in 2008, 1996 and 1992 by putting a RINO at the top of the ticket and Roney is exactly that: a RINO that will say whatever he thinks it will take to get elected into the office of POTUS.

Once he is in, then its Katy bar the door as he sells off the WH and the whole danged country to make money like he did as a corporate raider.

Romney may very well become the LAST major Presidential candidate the GOP ever has.

I just can't see Mitt appealing to the electorate. He's going to have to start moving to the middle like next week. I don't think he has it in him.

This may be an ad you'll see in the fall:

The Living Room Candidate - Commercials - 2004 - Windsurfing

I can see Mitt windsurfing too...

I don't think you guys really understand just how bad things are for Obama Among Independents. They put him Office, and he must have them to stay in Office. Romney can appeal to them as an alternative to Obama. Everyone knows Romney is not actually as Conservative as he is pretending to be right now, so Moderates and Independents will vote for him because they know he is really a Moderate, and Right wingers will vote for him because well, he isn't Obama.

Seems like a bit of head sticking in the sand going on here on your parts.

Don't think Romney can beat Obama? He is the Only Potential GOP candidate that has consistently been in basically a dead heat with Obama in a head to head poll.

Romney may be the last GOP candidate ever? Pure Delusional Thinking, kinda like when you all said the GOP was dead in 08.

Keep up the Over Confidence though. Will make the Aftermath of the Election that much more enjoyable.

IMO, right now it's about 50-50 whether Obama wins or not, but either way I also believe Republicans will hold their Numbers in the house, maybe even gain some seats, and take the Senate with a Razor thin Majority so it's not like Obama is going to be able to ram through his Agenda anymore. Those days have been over since 2010, and wont be back. Despite Democrats trying to ignore the results of the last Election and Pretend America did not Reject Obama, and the Democrats in National and State Elections across the country just 2 short years ago.

Last edited:
Never said you did. The guy you proclaimed as "a success" and "intelligent"--rimjob did.

The old "possible" so it's probable routine. Been there, done that.

Oh so awards and the respect of their peers means something to you. There are far more well "respected" and "award winning" scientists who fully agree with the findings of the FBI and 9/11 Commission.

But somehow you discount them.....wow....I wonder why. Oh yeah because you have shit for brains.

Wow.."butt hole" You actually went to the "butt hole" card. What a loser you are.

Well you are an Obama butt-sniffer no? Just stating fact. lol! And all we're doing is asking for a new & credible 911 Investigation. Many 911 victim's families are asking for this as well. The 911 Commission was a joke. And you are pretty ignorant. You've never even seen these films yet you ridicule and insult them. Try watching some of these films with an open mind. Or don't. Whatever. Ok,back to your Obama's pucker hole. Have fun. :)

You have a strange fascination with a black man's buttocks....I guess you Paul supporters manifest your "love" of negroes in many different ways. We can do without you airing your fetishes here, okay? Thanks.

The 9/11 Commission Report....please quote a single inaccuracy in the report you've dubbed a "joke". I'll wait. You'll tapdance around the subject. It's all you can do.

Ooh goody. Big bold font now? Ha Ha! I love watching angry stalker troll meltdowns. And you do have your nose firmly jammed up The One's butthole. So just admit it and get over it.

Last edited:
I just can't see Mitt appealing to the electorate. He's going to have to start moving to the middle like next week. I don't think he has it in him.

This may be an ad you'll see in the fall:

The Living Room Candidate - Commercials - 2004 - Windsurfing

I can see Mitt windsurfing too...

I don't think you guys really understand just how bad things are for Obama Among Independents. They put him Office, and he must have them to stay in Office. Romney can appeal to them as an alternative to Obama. Everyone knows Romney is not actually as Conservative as he is pretending to be right now, so Moderates and Independents will vote for him because they know he is really a Moderate, and Right wingers will vote for him because well, he isn't Obama.

Seems like a bit of head sticking in the sand going on here on your parts.

Don't think Romney can beat Obama? He is the Only Potential GOP candidate that has consistently been in basically a dead heat with Obama in a head to head poll.

Romney may be the last GOP candidate ever? Pure Delusional Thinking, kinda like when you all said the GOP was dead in 08.

Keep up the Over Confidence though. Will make the Aftermath of the Election that much more enjoyable.

IMO, right now it's about 50-50 whether Obama wins or not, but either way I also believe Republicans will hold their Numbers in the house, maybe even gain some seats, and take the Senate with a Razor thin Majority so it's not like Obama is going to be able to ram through his Agenda anymore. Those days have been over since 2010, and wont be back. Despite Democrats trying to ignore the results of the last Election and Pretend America did not Reject Obama, and the Democrats in National and State Elections across the country just 2 short years ago.

The GOP should win the Senate easily in my view.

Presidential politics are much different. Obama shouldn't get 54 percent again....but I really doubt that his numbers have dwindled that much. I didn't see the "last Presidential candidate ever" remark. That is a bit OTT

Well you are an Obama butt-sniffer no? Just stating fact. lol! And all we're doing is asking for a new & credible 911 Investigation. Many 911 victim's families are asking for this as well. The 911 Commission was a joke. And you are pretty ignorant. You've never even seen these films yet you ridicule and insult them. Try watching some of these films with an open mind. Or don't. Whatever. Ok,back to your Obama's pucker hole. Have fun. :)

You have a strange fascination with a black man's buttocks....I guess you Paul supporters manifest your "love" of negroes in many different ways. We can do without you airing your fetishes here, okay? Thanks.

The 9/11 Commission Report....please quote a single inaccuracy in the report you've dubbed a "joke". I'll wait. You'll tapdance around the subject. It's all you can do.

Ooh goody. Big bold font now? Ha Ha! I love watching angry stalker troll meltdowns. And you do have your nose firmly jammed up The One's butthole. So just admit it and get over it.

Ewww.....again with the butthole?

What are you, eleven?

Anyway...quit stalking me pervert. Maybe you can take all of your "inside job" evidence to court and bother them for a while. Oh yeah...Paul has a better chance of winning 50 states than you do of making that case.

I love it!

Last edited:

What are you, eleven?

Anyway...quit stalking me pervert. Maybe you can take all of your "inside job" evidence to court and bother them for a while. Oh yeah...Paul has a better chance of winning 50 states than you do of making that case.

I love it!

:lol: Nice try. You're the angry stalker troll. You're in a full stalker troll meltdown right now. And it's pretty hilarious. You even broke out the bold red font too. It's no biggy though,angry stalker trolls are common on Message Boards. You're just one of many. In fact, there's a couple other weirdos who stalk me on here too. So you're not anything new or original. But i do enjoy your meltdowns. So keep em coming.

Last edited:

What are you, eleven?

I love it!

:lol: Nice try. You're the angry stalker troll. You're in a full stalker troll meltdown right now. And it's pretty hilarious. You even broke out the bold red font too. It's no biggy though,angry stalker trolls are common on Message Boards. You're just one of many. In fact, there's a couple other weirdos who stalk me on here too. So you're not anything new or original. But i do enjoy your meltdowns. So keep em coming.

You're the one responding to MY thread...that makes you the stalker if anyone is.

It's the classic twoofer nonsensical attempt of you to get attention by making outrageous claims you can't back up then falling back to (usually) either "I'm no expert" or "watch the video." Both are played. Both are boring. Both don't matter. Much like you and your pick of Presidential "candidates".

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Obama is going to win the votes that Romney can't. He can go to his right but Romney can't go to his left.

Care to comment on the point or are you just going to keep nipping at my heels like a little chinchilla?

What are you, eleven?

I love it!

You're the one responding to MY thread...that makes you the stalker if anyone is.

It's the classic twoofer nonsensical attempt of you to get attention by making outrageous claims you can't back up then falling back to (usually) either "I'm no expert" or "watch the video." Both are played. Both are boring. Both don't matter. Much like you and your pick of Presidential "candidates".

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Obama is going to win the votes that Romney can't. He can go to his right but Romney can't go to his left.

Care to comment on the point or are you just going to keep nipping at my heels like a little chinchilla?

Yeah you said all that already. Now you're repeating yourself again. What are ya thick or somethin? Rookies. Wadayagunnado? Take care. :)

Romney is a greedy corporate raider who looted American companies and shipped their jobs overseas.

He is going to get hammered on that.

Obama will win.

Forum List

Back