I think Obama is going to win the 2012 Election

I agree, if they nominate Romney then Obama will win.

He's there.

Mitt Romney- Corporations Are People! - YouTube

All Dave Axelrod has to do is show that clip over and over and over to every voter in St Louis, KC, Dallas, Houston, Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville, Columbus, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Madison, Minneapolis, Lincoln, Santa Fe, Denver, Cheyenne, Phoenix, Jackson, Atlanta....

Pure poison to the Romney campaign.

Actually Romney is pure poison to the Romney campaign.

But then, you could say that about all of the Repub Clown Car Candidates. Whew. This bunch will go down in history as the GObP/Repub's biggest humiliation... other than the Bush Baby.

You're either using a yardstick that no learned person will use or you're completely ignorant of our American history.

Care to make it interesting?

No cash involved...here is how it works.

If you're so confident in a GOP victory this year....

We wager our Sig Lines.

If ANY other person wins (GOP, independent, other Democrat, whomever), I change my sig line to read, "All Hail President _____. Your President, My President, Our President". When Mr. Obama wins, you change yours to read, "All Hail President Obama. Your President, My President, Our President."

You change it no later than the Wednesday following the election and leave it there until 1/1/13.

C'mon...whatcha afraid of? Since he's supposedly, "the worst President in history".

Your move.

You sound like Mitt Romney wanting to bet $10,000. Sorry. I'm not a wagering kind of guy. If you strongly believe in Obama, well, good for you. However, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.

Bawwwwwwwwwk!

Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! Bawk!

Bawwwwwwwwwk!

I'm not surprised.

It is amazing....the "risk" of a sig line for 7 weeks is too steep a price to pay for the ones who swear that Obama has no chance.

In the macro: whoever wins in 2012 is going to be the President. There is nothing wrong with asking others to celebrate his election as an American.

Even this is too high a hurdle for them to clear.

And of course these are the people who love to throw around the "real American" term over and over.

ANY Republican-candidate will be this cycle's throw-away-candidate.

(See: Bob Dole)

Most of the credit should be given to the highjackers/2010 winners.....and, their glorious hierarchy.....

john_boehner_crying_little_.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]​

He's there.

All Dave Axelrod has to do is show that clip over and over and over to every voter in St Louis, KC, Dallas, Houston, Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville, Columbus, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Madison, Minneapolis, Lincoln, Santa Fe, Denver, Cheyenne, Phoenix, Jackson, Atlanta....

Pure poison to the Romney campaign.

Actually Romney is pure poison to the Romney campaign.

But then, you could say that about all of the Repub Clown Car Candidates. Whew. This bunch will go down in history as the GObP/Repub's biggest humiliation... other than the Bush Baby.

See this line:

I'm guessing that is the slope of the polling he'll get after the convention. It's not a flatline that means he's dead...its that he won't be able to get any traction. Where is the masses looking for an alternative to the Democrats? They're not there in this contest. Romney offers no alternative.

It happened with McCain. He had to move to the right to gain the GOP nomination. Independents and moderates disliked his move, but he had no choice. Mitt has committed the same sin. He has moved to the right to gain the nominatiion, which he will get. But he will never be able to move back to the middle in time to win. The same game, just a different name.

Hate to say it, but I think Obama will win. It has nothing to do with Romney, but the media will do whatever it takes to get Obama re-elected, and there's alot of stupid people out there.
No doubt!!

249.gif

6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

277.gif
260.gif
277.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You're either using a yardstick that no learned person will use or you're completely ignorant of our American history.

Care to make it interesting?

No cash involved...here is how it works.

If you're so confident in a GOP victory this year....

We wager our Sig Lines.

If ANY other person wins (GOP, independent, other Democrat, whomever), I change my sig line to read, "All Hail President _____. Your President, My President, Our President". When Mr. Obama wins, you change yours to read, "All Hail President Obama. Your President, My President, Our President."

You change it no later than the Wednesday following the election and leave it there until 1/1/13.

C'mon...whatcha afraid of? Since he's supposedly, "the worst President in history".

Your move.

You sound like Mitt Romney wanting to bet $10,000. Sorry. I'm not a wagering kind of guy. If you strongly believe in Obama, well, good for you. However, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Yeah....he shares "your" values Middle America...making a $10K bet.

Pure Comedy Gold there.

And then there is this:

Corporations are People....Too.

If corporations aren't people what are they? mortar and brick, with an IBM machine calling the shots?

Pure Comedy Gold there.

And then there is this:

If corporations aren't people what are they? mortar and brick, with an IBM machine calling the shots?

This is your argument....Corporations are people. Hope you like the way it fits.

A corporation is a business model. The same way a computer is a machine, coffee is a liquid until you freeze it and it becomes a solid. Boil it and it becomes a gas.

The OP is concerned with how Romney will relate to Middle America. Take your "corporations are just like you and me" and try to convince Joe Six Pack of that.

Chevron We Agree --Profits Help Growth and Jobs - YouTube

Nobody believed this lady anymore than they will believe you.

Bawwwwwwwwwk!

Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! Bawk!

Bawwwwwwwwwk!

I'm not surprised.

It is amazing....the "risk" of a sig line for 7 weeks is too steep a price to pay for the ones who swear that Obama has no chance.

In the macro: whoever wins in 2012 is going to be the President. There is nothing wrong with asking others to celebrate his election as an American.

Even this is too high a hurdle for them to clear.

And of course these are the people who love to throw around the "real American" term over and over.

This place is littered with a bunch of "Obama could lose an HIV laced dildo" type of people who when the rubber hits the road, are scared to take it all the way in.

Eww.

Mitt Romney is already far closer to where the majority of the electorate is than Barack Obama is. He's the moderate candidate that HAS worked across party lines to get things done in a heavily liberal State.
Now, he's merely gotta start working on his stage-diving skills.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWib8GbrIlA]Bob Dole stage fall - YouTube[/ame]

Pure Comedy Gold there.

And then there is this:

This is your argument....Corporations are people. Hope you like the way it fits.

A corporation is a business model. The same way a computer is a machine, coffee is a liquid until you freeze it and it becomes a solid. Boil it and it becomes a gas.

The OP is concerned with how Romney will relate to Middle America. Take your "corporations are just like you and me" and try to convince Joe Six Pack of that.

so corporations are completly devoid of and apart from people? Is that your argument?

I just can't see Mitt appealing to the electorate. He's going to have to start moving to the middle like next week. I don't think he has it in him.

This may be an ad you'll see in the fall:

The Living Room Candidate - Commercials - 2004 - Windsurfing

I can see Mitt windsurfing too...

Romney's been in the middle for a very long time. He's a Liberal/Moderate Republican. I understand the Left Smear Machine will try and paint him as an evil 'Hitler', but that's just Bullshit. They did the same thing with John McCain. He'll actually have to start moving more to the right. We already have a Liberal President.

Mitt Romney is already far closer to where the majority of the electorate is than Barack Obama is. He's the moderate candidate that HAS worked across party lines to get things done in a heavily liberal State. All Obama has shown us in three years is that he's incapable of working with the other side.

Ask yourself one simple question...

Do I want four more years of partisan gridlock...or do I want someone with a track record for fixing things and working well with others? Once you couch it in terms like that...it's not a hard decision.

I believe the plurality of voters will blame the GOP for the gridlock. Especially since Mitch McConnell is on record as saying their #1 priority was to make Obama a 1 term President, the GOP has sided with big business over and over in public, the pledge that the GOP candidates took not to accept a 10-1 ratio to fix the budget deficit....it goes on and on.

Truth is that Harry Reid is as large an obstructionist that you'll ever see. The politics are that the GOP gets the blame.

Thats the way it is.
Bullshit!!!!!!
(You almost sounded like you knew what you were talking-about.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo]Rachel Maddow Exposes Republican Hypocrisy For What It Is......BS.flv - YouTube[/ame]​

I just can't see Mitt appealing to the electorate. He's going to have to start moving to the middle like next week. I don't think he has it in him.

Romney's been in the middle for a very long time. He's a Liberal/Moderate Republican. I understand the Left Smear Machine will try and paint him as an evil 'Hitler', but that's just Bullshit. They did the same thing with John McCain.
Yeah.....his picking Snooki Palin had nothing-to-do with him losing, right??

handjob.gif

Romney's been in the middle for a very long time. He's a Liberal/Moderate Republican. I understand the Left Smear Machine will try and paint him as an evil 'Hitler', but that's just Bullshit. They did the same thing with John McCain. He'll actually have to start moving more to the right. We already have a Liberal President.

From the guy who thinks bombs were planted in the WTC towers.....

You've lost all credibility.

Mitt Romney is already far closer to where the majority of the electorate is than Barack Obama is. He's the moderate candidate that HAS worked across party lines to get things done in a heavily liberal State. All Obama has shown us in three years is that he's incapable of working with the other side.

Ask yourself one simple question...

Do I want four more years of partisan gridlock...or do I want someone with a track record for fixing things and working well with others? Once you couch it in terms like that...it's not a hard decision.

I believe the plurality of voters will blame the GOP for the gridlock. Especially since Mitch McConnell is on record as saying their #1 priority was to make Obama a 1 term President, the GOP has sided with big business over and over in public, the pledge that the GOP candidates took not to accept a 10-1 ratio to fix the budget deficit....it goes on and on.

Truth is that Harry Reid is as large an obstructionist that you'll ever see. The politics are that the GOP gets the blame.

Thats the way it is.
Bullshit!!!!!!
(You almost sounded like you knew what you were talking-about.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo]Rachel Maddow Exposes Republican Hypocrisy For What It Is......BS.flv - YouTube[/ame]​

Maddcow is a well-known liar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rifGntoANcg]MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's #Fail on Gary Johnson endorsing Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

so corporations are completly devoid of and apart from people? Is that your argument?

Of course not....defining them as people when they are a business model is a loser of a position....

Which is why you're embarrassed to embrace the foolish....insane....and totally out of touch position.

The position is a loser. You have to wear it like a cheap suit. Hope you at least like the fit. We know you don't like the feel.

Forum List

Back